Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Woman Beheaded in bornu - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Woman Beheaded in bornu (3699 Views)

Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please, I'm not sure I'm hearing this right, as it seems they take off her head because she's atheist

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f71f18b1e2

And this is ..... Kaduna. Malali. This isn't some village. Am I hearing the convo right?

If so, what of those who like to parp about no such thing as atheist persecution? Regardless of the cause though, please behold the religion of peace.

And mods, don't chicken out.

EDIT; and the true story is revealed

WHξξ∟s:
Damned, the clip was shot in borno not kaduna as alleged by the op, the kanuri psychopaths are accusing the woman of being an ss not atheist, there was a ward in maiduguri named melari which is where she reside, it sounds like malali in kaduna but it is not. Both the woman and the morons had kanuri accent, she might probably be a Muslim who works as an informant to the security services. An atheist will not dream of going to borno talkless of getting himself killed by bh. More youth are joining the civilian jtf nowadays which I believe will soon end this menace one day.

phew.... Targeting atheists (or any other group) in particular, as opposed to their wanton indiscriminate slaughter, would open a whole new can of worms..... We already have more than enough trouble as is....

Doesn't exactly mitigate issues here though..

EDIT 2; new link
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
She was killed because they believe she was an Atheist. This indeed is terrible. My day just got ruined.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
striktlymi: She was killed because they believe she was an Atheist. This indeed is terrible. My day just got ruined.

You verified that yes? I'm not just hearing things, yes?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

You verified that yes? I'm not just hearing things, yes?

You are not hearing things wieg...and I shyt you not when I say my eyes are all glassy with tears.

How can those cowards murder someone in cold blood because the individual is an Atheist?

The threat against Atheists is very real.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oh my!!! This is wield.

Morality of this news: when take pride in your atheistic stance among religious psycho.

Some people dont know how to express themselves without hurting belief or others. It is like an atheist going to saudi to tell them mohamed is false and Allah doesn't exist. This easily spark brutal attack on the atheist.

We should learn how to rub mind with religious folks no matter what. Respect and patience covers alot. Thanks
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by mazaje(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why am i unable to view the video?. . .
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Oh my!!! This is wield.

Morality of this news: when take pride in your atheistic stance among religious psycho.

Some people dont know how to express themselves without hurting belief or others. It is like an atheist going to saudi to tell them mohamed is false and Allah doesn't exist. This easily spark brutal attack on the atheist.

We should learn how to rub mind with religious folks no matter what. Respect and patience covers alot. Thanks

No one has any right to cause another harm on the basis of belief or disbelief. What those folks did is unpardonable and frankly they deserve to be put to death.

The moral I take from that brutal video is that Atheists need to be protected by all. For starters there is a need to put a stop to the anti-Atheist posts we have in the religion section because it serves no purpose but help this growing hatred.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
striktlymi:

No one has any right to cause another harm on the basis of belief or disbelief. What those folks did is unpardonable and frankly they deserve to be put to death.

The moral I take from that brutal video is that Atheists need to be protected by all. For starters there is a need to put a stop to the anti-Atheist posts we have in the religion section because it serves no purpose but help this growing hatred.

But most NLER's would rather believe the Bible in Psalm 14 than what any 'rational' Christian...

Believe it or not, the Bible and Quran clearly warn believers against disbelievers. Whatever interpretation a particular individual may hold..well, na there the problem start.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

But most NLER's would rather believe the Bible in Psalm 14 than what any 'rational' Christian...

Believe it or not, the Bible and Quran clearly warn believers against disbelievers. Whatever interpretation a particular individual may hold..well, na there the problem start.

Frankly, at this point I don't care what any "believer" thinks or how the individual decides to interprete that part of Sacred scriptures. What I know is that what happened to the lady in the video is a crime that needs to be stopped.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf: Please, I'm not sure I'm hearing this right, as it seems they take off her head because she's atheist

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/video.ak/hvideo-ak-frc1/v/1230362_10151916279000609_253046072_n.mp4?oh=ea0c330b01cb6bbc5a439567e2c4ee0e&oe=524E801F&__gda__=1380947988_49cd18f3d774b2410c105280a64888dc

And this is ..... Kaduna. Malali. This isn't some village. Am I hearing the convo right?

If so, what of those who like to parp about no such thing as atheist persecution? Regardless of the cause though, please behold the religion of peace.

this is painful.
I didn't really make out the conversation correctly.
Are you sure it's kaduna? Nigeria?

Very terrible
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

@amanfrommars, christainity is all about reaching out to non believers which is what jesus christ showed by his example in life..christains will never kill anybody for being an atheist that is why the religion section of NL is combined with christainity, atheist, paganism etc...On the other hand we all know what the muslims do in situation like this..Their action is sad and i pray that God shows them the light
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf: Please, I'm not sure I'm hearing this right, as it seems they take off her head because she's atheist

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/video.ak/hvideo-ak-frc1/v/1230362_10151916279000609_253046072_n.mp4?oh=ea0c330b01cb6bbc5a439567e2c4ee0e&oe=524E801F&__gda__=1380947988_49cd18f3d774b2410c105280a64888dc

You don forget say mukinna and the mac to the tunji dey there too..
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
joel lala:

@amanfrommars, christainity is all about reaching out to non believers which is what jesus christ showed by his example in life..christains will never kill anybody for being an atheist that is why the religion section of NL is combined with christainity, atheist, paganism etc...On the other hand we all know what the muslims do in situation like this..Their action is sad and i pray that God shows them the light

Why not tell that to the birds??

There are some fanatics here, who call themselves Christians, that would go to any length to cause harm to Atheists and Gays.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
joel lala:

Not to sound insulting, but Christianity has a 'one size fits all' message, a reason why I personally do not take it serious these days.

Islam on the other hand is more rigid, and....
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
striktlymi:

I dont think am arguing here. Just dropping my opinion.

Atheist doesn't have the right to insult people's belief. My parents are christians and that doesn't make me insult christ or Jehovah before them.

There are many ways of passing across your mind. There are many way you can argue your point without insulting or hurting others opinion. We need to consider time, location and person we are addressing.

Not that I really support the killing of that gal. I know such act is evil and brutal. Im just trying to tell atheist that we can bypass such shot on us only if we learn to handle others people belief with respect.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chibuebem: this is painful.
I didn't really make out the conversation correctly.
Are you sure it's kaduna? Nigeria?

Very terrible

She says she lives in malali, in hausa, so yes very likely. Unless there's another malali I've not heard of, which someone could pls verify
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not tell that to the birds??

There are some fanatics here, who call themselves Christians, that would go to any length to cause harm to Atheists and Gays.

I can assure you that if the fanatics meant it seun will be the first to let you know..we all know that this is a faceless forum so people can say what they like but no christain will want to behead anybody for just being an atheist.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
striktlymi:

For starters there is a need to put a stop to the anti-Atheist posts we have in the religion section because it serves no purpose but help this growing hatred.

I've always been a fan of exposing everything. Let it all out so people can see the horrors. It seems some people don't get it unless they see for themselves. So, better they expose their bigotry than pretend it doesn't exist and have incidents like these go unnoticed.

I could be wrong though
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

Not to sound insulting, but Christianity has a 'one size fits all' message, a reason why I personally do not take it serious these days.

Yes islam is more rigid yet you didnt like what islam did to do woman did you

lets be frank here, atheist are more free with the christains than the muslims..A perfect example is NL..in the world you will see different posters,cartoons, movies etc making a mockery of jesus and christainity but do you see anybody calling for the head of the artist to roll? the answer is NO...try that with the muslims first and see..we all knew what happened when somebody made a short film about mohammed last year.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Atheist doesn't have the right to insult people's belief. My parents are christians and that doesn't make me insult christ or Jehovah before them.

There are many ways of passing across your mind. There are many way you can argue your point without insulting or hurting others opinion. We need to consider time, location and person we are addressing.

Not that I really support the killing of that gal. I know such act is evil and brutal. Im just trying to tell atheist that we can bypass such shot on us only if we learn to handle others people belief with respect.

Cool and I agree with you but one question: would the lady's lot be any better if every Atheist respects the religious views of everyone?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

I've always been a fan of exposing everything. Let it all out so people can see the horrors. It seems some people don't get it unless they see for themselves. So, better they expose their bigotry than pretend it doesn't exist and have incidents like these go unnoticed.

I could be wrong though

Same here. Let it out to air, rather than conceal it and pretend not to notice the stench.

Sad video.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
mazaje: Why am i unable to view the video?. . .

It's making the rounds on bbm, and that's a link that works on that network.

I'm on mobile atm so cannot reupload elsewhere, if someone could that would be appreciated. I will do that later if it's not done yet
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
joel lala:

I can assure you that if the fanatics meant it seun will be the first to let you know..we all know that this is a faceless forum so people can say what they like but no christain will want to behead anybody for just being an atheist.

I have witnessed Christian fanatics cause harm to kids all because one man of God told them that those children are witches...I have also witnessed a so called Christian man kill his Father because he believes he is responsible for his misfortune. You know yourself and what you can do, please stop vouching for others.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

I could be wrong though

I believe you are right...

This thread is what we need on the FP. Sweeping it under the rug is not it.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Erm, kindly explain what is respectable. You see, these guys are just following their beliefs, hadiths, koran etc and apostacy. Now, do you expect me to have respect for those beliefs?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

'one size fits all'? What do you mean?
Do you know and understand God's love muskeeto?

My heart bleeds this night. I cannot speak much.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by mazaje(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
I just watched it. . . cry cry cry cry cry. . .This is seriously sickening. . .Why?. . .
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

Erm, kindly explain what is respectable. You see, these guys are just following their beliefs, hadiths, koran etc and apostacy. Now, do you expect me to have respect for those beliefs?
I'm not a fan of terrorist islam, but do you still argue this evening?
Go and examine the life of Jesus, the head of the church. And speak against him. He is the base and foundation of God's true church.

But honestly wiegraf, have you ever been in an area of crisis, religious crisis? Have you ever experienced it?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chibuebem: I'm not a fan of terrorist islam, but do you still argue this evening?
Go and examine the life of Jesus, the head of the church. And speak against him. He is the base and foundation of God's true church.

But honestly wiegraf, have you ever been in an area of crisis, religious crisis? Have you ever experienced it?

I grew up in kaduna. Let's just leave it there, considering..

And trust me, I'm holding back because of the gravity of the situation, else foly's post was just...
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
striktlymi:

I have witnessed Christian fanatics cause harm to kids all because one man of God told them that those children are witches...I have also witnessed a so called Christian man kill his Father because he believes he is responsible for his misfortune. You know yourself and what you can do, please stop vouching for others.

if that is how you want to put it then every body is guilty..atheist too have killed religious people too for their own reasons..As for the man that killed his father didnt kill his father because his father is an atheist( do you even know if his father too was a christain) he simply did so out of sheer frustration..No christain will wake up and say 'that man doesnt believe in christainity lets kill him'

you guys should stop painting christains black
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
mazaje: I just watched it. . . cry cry cry cry cry. . .This is seriously sickening. . .Why?. . .

Very sickening...

I can't be here right now. I am just too upset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folding Hands (qabd) Vs Hands At The Side (sadl) During Salat? / Obamas Stance On Islam / Why Can't The Quran Be Translated Into English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.