Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations (2690 Views)

SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations by katlegomaepa: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am Sindisiwe Angeline Khumalo,saved and born and bred in South Africa,KZN.God Holy has taken me to Heaven ten times and has shown me things there:Moses is our real brother,we talked on 1 July 2008,saw Matt.7:13-14,Worship,the cherubim (Rev.4)and the seraphim and the Born-again,Matt.22:1-14, mansions(John 14:1-3),was shown the Real 1000 years (Rev.20:1-6,,Rev.19,Rev.20:11-15,The Bookl of Life,was shown The Rapture,on 6 April 2010 was visited by the Apostles,they were with King Jesus. In 2004 May ,God Holy Spirit showed me The Judgement Day and how it will take place, was shown Matt.24:29,Gal.3:28,The Corornation of the Church.On all these experiences with God Holy Spirit,I have written a book.There are also messages for the Jews,the Church.Also taken top Hades and shown hell,showm false prophets,apostles and pastors and many many more things. I am 082 737 8508 and sindieangiekzn?@gmail.com
Re: My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations by ajasbaba(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
if nah nigeria we go se nah yaba left patient we excape

wetin we go come call this one from south africa?

so make we call you for wetin.

additional information ko.

siping my lemon grass
Re: My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations by Paulscholari(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Great! Is ur testimony on a pdf can u send me a copy..i am going to inbox you now thanks..ur email is not going,maybe its not correct..pls send to me at paul_fred2003@yahoo.com. GOD BLESS AND INCREASE YOU...AMEN.
Re: My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations by Syphonn(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back

I am taking this time to write this for anyone who has ever loved.

There is one simple sin that can take our relationship away from us, our happiness, and our very identity. So poorly understood, this act is nonetheless extremely common: an affair.

I can proudly say that, in all four corners of the world, someone is either betraying or betrayed by another, thinking about having an affair, listening to someone who is in the throes of one, or the lover who completes the triangle. No aspect of a couple’s life elicits more fear, gossip or fascination than an affair. Adultery has been legislated, debated, politicized and demonized throughout history. Yet it is still in existence and probably will exist till eternity.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/infidelity-get-get-relationship-back/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes / What Is Jesus Christ Doing Presently / The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.