Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. (1567 Views)

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Tunapa9ja: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Xup great Makurdians.
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Tunapa9ja: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ade,Simeon,wmuruf ,Onase where are u guys?
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by bigtt76(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Great! Year of Graduation? 2000 EEE
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by cleangurl: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
so as ASUU no wan resume again... una wan com dey take lectures here ba? undecided undecided
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by patholaw: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Op u shld have started by introducing yourself...so we cld all get 2 knw each other better
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by simongonner: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Tunapa9ja: Ade,Simeon,wmuruf ,Onase where are u guys?
ma guy am Present...How are you doing man?
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by simongonner: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2013
cleangurl: so as ASUU no wan resume again... una wan com dey take lectures here ba? undecided undecided
haha na u talk am oo...We want to talk about the school and get to know each other....
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by simongonner: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Am Oseni Simon from Kogi state(Igala),a christian...Am an Aspirant of FUAM.Am a Pre-Degree Student.I applied for Biochem......
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by flaive(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Guys please does any one have the soft copy of past QandA
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by patholaw: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Where is Op & d rest?
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Tunapa9ja: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Grabs a chair & tip toe into the thread....I represent Civil Engineering students o*COMPLEX BOYS*.Xup Bigtt,cleanG,simon,flaive,pathlo....
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Tunapa9ja: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Grabs a chair & tip toe into the thread....I represent Civil Engineering students o*COMPLEX BOYS*.Xup Bigtt,cleanG,simon,flaive,pathol....
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Waooh...Nice 1 Tunapa.Great Makurdians greetings to u all.
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Its nice having u in this thread.
bigtt76: Great! Year of Graduation? 2000 EEE
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hope u are with ur pen and note...ok class i will be the one taking u Robotics542 pending when A.S.U.U Calls of strike.*lolz
cleangurl: so as ASUU no wan resume again... una wan com dey take lectures here ba? undecided undecided
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hope u are with ur pen and note...ok class i will be the one taking u Robotics542 pending when A.S.U.U Calls off strike.*lolz
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
We are here sir... :p
patholaw: Where is Op & d rest?
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by flaive(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Tunapa9ja
I was offered admiSsion by unilorin but I went for clearance and they want to move me from agric dept which I originally applied for to a dept yet to be disclosed to me,
I still want to write post ume for UAM for my desired course
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by patholaw: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Me am a 500level (B.Agric) student U.A.M
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
U are welcome boss.Pls lets join hands and assist the Aspirants with info.consining their P.ume and Life after that.*GREAT MAKURDIAN*
patholaw: Me am a 500level (B.Agric) student U.A.M
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by simongonner: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2013
I heard about the death of a lecturer Named Mr Otungo of physics department about 2months ago...Students were happy about his death,can anyone of you tell me your experience you had with him?
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Joyeux: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2013
simon gonner: I heard about the death of a lecturer Named Mr Otungo of physics department about 2months ago...Students were happy about his death,can anyone of you tell me your experience you had with him?
well student where happy because of phy 111.I failed that course 2 times.
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by simongonner: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Joyeux:
well student where happy because of phy 111.I failed that course 2 times.
hmmmm that's harsh ooo....
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Joyeux: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
simon gonner: hmmmm that's harsh ooo....
I know of someone who failed it 4 times and still wrote it as carry-over.
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by simongonner: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Chat Room. by Tunapa9ja: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good news.Is D.E applicants on the list?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB Admission Status Online Jamb.org.ng / Inec Election Training Manual Android App. / Chartered Institute Of Statistician (2015) Bill Passed Into Law!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.