Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Post Ibadan Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Ibadan Jobs Here (95830 Views)

Pls Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Post IBADAN JOBS Here / Ibadan Jobs (oyo State Generally) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by harrietee: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pls I just got dis msg. ar dey 4sure:You are invited for a Test,@FCMB Challenge,10 Moshood Abiola Way,Ibadan on 04/11/2015 by 11am.Com wit ur CV & a passport photograph.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by oyelekeabo: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Please House, can anyone help me with a job. i am a graduate of Accounting with Second Class Honors (Upper Division). Please am tired of being idle, am hardworking and humble.. please my people, help me. Am currently in Ibadan, but ready to relocate. God bless
My email address is oyelekeabolaji@yahoo.com. Tel: 08065911891
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
harrietee:
Pls I just got dis msg. ar dey 4sure:You are
invited for a Test,@FCMB Challenge,10 Moshood
Abiola Way,Ibadan on 04/11/2015 by 11am.Com
wit ur CV & a passport photograph.
pls how did u apply
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
harrietee:

How was the test?...... av u been called for the second stage?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by hrpvl: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2015
PVL is a newly company that just established in Ibadan and they are into thrift collections, oil and gas, exporting, travels and tours, real estate and constructions. Our office is situated at Cocoa house, Dugbe, Ibadan. We are in need of this position.

Thrift collectors.
- only ladies and not more than 23yrs.
- Must have SSCE, NCE or OND.
- Must be good in recording.
- Commercial or Microfinance banking experience will be added advantage.
- Must be good in canvassing.
- Must be ready to meet set target.
- Must be residence of Ibadan.

Interested candidates should send their C.V to hr_PVL@yahoo.co.uk. Kindly repost to help someone
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by lateetee: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
You can get your video and photography at a every affordable rate. call 09053862425
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by princehabyb(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm..I love this!

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by yingkotj: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
JOB VACANCY: A Manager needed for a beauty salon and spa worth N6 million, a graduate needed, Hard working, must be smart creative and innovative, the Salon is in wuse II by AP Plaza, If you can manage it, send your CV to amyshawn19@yahoo.co.uk
Apply Now. end this November 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by LeJeun3: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
yingkotj:
JOB VACANCY: A Manager needed for a beauty salon and spa worth N6 million, a graduate needed, Hard working, must be smart creative and innovative, the Salon is in wuse II by AP Plaza, If you can manage it, send your CV to amyshawn19@yahoo.co.uk

Wuse II in Ibadan?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by omogetoun1(f): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
This person must be high on orobo coke.
yingkotj:

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by umbo: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
NEED TO UPGRADE, NOW.
I need to leave my present
employer now because of my
low income having worked for
4 yrs
I have HND in agricultural
extension and management
-6 years of experience in
horticulture and landscape
-Supervised and Conducted
landscape projects in some
higher institutions in the south
west
-Vast in silvicultural practices
- janitorial practices
-And general agric practices
-I equally have 7 years of
professional experience in the
conversion of non-wood forest
products ( cane and rattan ) to
finished furniture.
-Always ready to learn ,am
ready to tailor myself towards
other opportunities if or when
given.
If your organization wishes to
hire me ,please call or
whatsapp 08033079346
Location – oyo state
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by taiwoowiat: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
For your home Tutorial Services Contact me on 08066982626, taiwoowiat@gmail.com

For Both primary and secondary school students. Ibadan residents only. The subjects are Mathematics, Computer Science/studies, Further mathematics, Chemistry and Physics for sec. school

OR
I need good people of ibadan to connect me because the searching for job is overwhelming and giving me sleepless nights...
I have
B.Tech. in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
*Have Experience in maintenance, services and repairs
*Can handle computer related task
*Profesionals: HSE, ICT...
* Travelling is part of my hooby.
*NYSC; completed

contacts: taiwoowiat@gmail.com

Or

I'll like people to give me ideas on how I can get internship placement so I won't continue to be idle. I checked few places and companies to make enquiries on internship position but I keep getting negative response.
Thanks and God bless u in adv.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Stumbled upon this advert by EZ37 Solutions Limited:

Company: Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Manufacturer
Qualification: B.Sc./HND in Microbiology
Years of Job Experience: Not less than 3 years
Closing Date: 12th December, 2015.

Competencies:
•Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
•Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
•Ability to provide clear and accurate documentation of tasks performed.
•Self-motivated and able to work individually and/or in a team environment.
•Ability to use Microsoft Word And Excel.
•Willingness To Learn Additional Software Systems, such as SAP.

Job Description
•Demonstrate understanding of basic laboratory procedures and skills in microbiology field.
•Perform routine microbiological assays, making media, and working with autoclaves.
•Perform Quality Control functions.
•Provide clear and accurate documentation and adhere to established record keeping procedures and methods.
•Understand and follow written methods within relevant technical area.
•Maintain clean and organized work area.
•Adhere to laboratory safety policies.
•Accept and follow technical work direction.
•Perform other duties in a timely manner, as assigned.

To apply, access
http://www.ez37solutions.org/ez37/submit-cv.php?job_title=Microbiologist&relid=EZ02072015&submit=Apply+for+this+Job
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Neonzy: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
please do any1 knows something about Tolu of Viola plus, he's a recruiter & demanding 4 a thousand naira for form. pls if anyone knows anything about him pls kindly lemme know if he's genuine or a scammer. thanks
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by freeemann: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
He is genuine, a friend got a job through him
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by OHaddy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Neonzy:
please do any1 knows something about Tolu of Viola plus, he's a recruiter & demanding 4 a thousand naira for form. pls if anyone knows anything about him pls kindly lemme know if he's genuine or a scammer. thanks

How did you get their contact?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Eddodoh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
There are placements for IT/SIWES students at Guildance Community Development Foundation.

GCDF is a civil society organization working on health related issues, orphans and vulnerable children, youths and women development, human rights and good governance.

The person must be good and sound.

You can send in your application through the Executive Director, GCDF, Opposite No 8, Momo ke Street, Academy Bus stop, Iwo road, Ibadan Oyo state.
E-mail- info@guildance.org or guildanceforever@yahoo.com
Tel: 08057783260, 08054216220, 08034978700,
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2015
harrietee:

Pls Av U Gotten Any Feedback As Regards The Second Stage
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by deeone007(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigeria vogue .We Are Reputable National Media, with vision and mission of "ONE NIGERIA" and Economics priorities of Nigerians private investments growing to the outside world, also focusing on the nation 3-tiers of Governments for the nation polity to thrive in the campaign for Nigerians Leaders integrity, under the media identity of Green-White-Green National Flag. ***Our Journalism organization published both online and monthly, quarterly printed edition, Presently because of our Re-Organization and to recruit very intelligent, skillful, corporate, diplomatic permanent cadet media staff. The following are the vacancies for immediate resumption.NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE'S IS TO CHOOSE WHERE HE OR SHE IS HAVING AN ACCOMODATION OR YOUR RESIDENTIAL BASED, IN REGARD TO MEDIA JOB FOR THE NATIONAL JOBS ASSIGNMENT. THE VACANCIES ARE:1. National Financial Media Integrity Corps Officer's & Mobile Campaigners in branded Uniform. LOCATION: ILORIN, IBADAN, LAGOS, OSOGBO, OYO, MINNA, EKITI. AKURE, KADUNA, ABUJA, LOKOJA, BALYESA, *QUALIFICATION:HND, OND, Bsc, OR NCE, holders Political Science, History, Masscom, English, Guardian/Counseling and any other related courses. Any applicant applying for this great job must understand his or her states street location and must be current in nigeria politics and any global current affiars. 2. Media Operating Confidential Secretary. Location: Osogbo Media Office Headquarter Only.* Qualification: OND, HND, NCE or Bsc in any discipline. must be very presentable with ability to work without supervision and good control of English and very good in computer operating technique. condition of work may attract over night (Occasionally). 3. State's House Political Reporters ( Professional Journalist). Locations: Same as Number One Location above. Qualification: HND, OND, Bsc, or Diploma 'MUST' in Journalism (Mass-Communication) based on Journalism discipline only, 4. Executive Newspapers & Mail Motorcycle Disp atch Rider & National Integrity Handbill Campaigner "In Branded Uniform" Location: Same as Number One Location above.Qualification: HND, OND, Bsc, or Degree in Marketing or any other professional high rated discipline. 5. Media Professional Graphic and Website Maintenance: Location: Osogbo Media Office Headquarter Only.Qualification: HND, OND, Bsc, or Degree, practically sound in computer operating technique and adequate knowledge on web posting for advert and news, non absentism and ability to work under stress without supervision. 6. Advert Reporters for our Online & Printed Edition Journal. * Must be ready to convince and canvase to nook and crannies of his or her choosen states of operation to generate income for the organisation. Location: Same as Number One Locations above. APPLICATION SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO ' THE NATIONAL DIRECTORATE/ MEDIA EXECUTIVE: NIGERIA VOGUE MAGAZINE AND JOURNALISM CENTRE, BACK OF ILESA GARAGE, ILESA ROAD, ISOKAN COMMUNITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE. any applicant from other states can call the following number for visitation time booking on: 08062479185, 07057775251, 08134950484. Visitation day: MON - SAT. (9a.m to 5.30pm) ***Any Applicant's must fully attached his or her guarantor letter, with your 2 colour passport photograph along with your well type application for immediate resumption.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Bishiie(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Attention pls !!!
Is there anybody or organisation on this platform that need the service of Farm Manager /Farm Supervisor /Attendant please kindly contact me via
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
SMS/Call: 0803 096 9674
E-mail johnlucasojo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by shalom4eva(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
please NL those anybody know anything about success media at AK plaza,Agodi gate. i got a msg from them for an interview tmrw. are they legit or one of those GNLDs.pls i need ur response
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by rashylad23: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Visit Jobemy Consult with your CV and a Passport@ 9,animashaun street,after teju hospital,ajeigbe,ring road Ibadan.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by FizzieLee(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
SLVA multi concept ventures requires the services of vibrant males and females to be engaged as business development officers. Applicants should be between the age of 18 and 28 years, minimum educational background of OND in a recognized institution, marketing experience is an added advantage. Applicants should forward their CV to femihenry@gmail.com and also forward your names and phone numbers to 08160416943
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by femidejulius(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2016
shalom4eva:
please NL those anybody know anything about success media at AK plaza,Agodi gate. i got a msg from them for an interview tmrw. are they legit or one of those GNLDs.pls i need ur response

Is that Plaza close to Ecobank? Opposite Muslim Praying Ground? If yes, flee. They are confirmed GNLD
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by shalom4eva(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
femidejulius:

Is that Plaza close to Ecobank? Opposite Muslim Praying Ground? If yes, flee. They are confirmed GNLD
it reads; success media (GCR), AK plaza, adjacent Ola Sheu Filling Station,Agodi Gate, Ibadan. Is it the place ur talking about?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by femialade(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
shalom4eva:

it reads; success media (GCR), AK plaza, adjacent Ola Sheu Filling Station,Agodi Gate, Ibadan. Is it the place ur talking about?
GCR means Golden Care Resources. flee bro na GNLD
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by DivineKayy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
shalom4eva:

Scam!!!...run for your life
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by noventinasint: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Are you tired of been unemployed? Do you wish to increase your stream of income? Do you want to be self employed while waiting for that good job to come? Why not register for our interior design training, where how to install wallpaper, 3D wall panel, wooden floor, tiles and learn decorative painting(colour scheme), window treatment and majorly how to design any space will be taught at affordable price.
Ibadan and Abeokuta peeps; what are you waiting for?!

Contact us on 08079951344/08024027671 for more info about our March Training.

Thanks
Noventinas Interiors
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by femidejulius(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
shalom4eva:

Am not sure it is the place. You can give it a try.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by smartleo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Advans La Fayette MFB LTD is currently recruiting for Client Officers,please take your hardcopy CV to her head office at No 2 adekunle fajuyi street,dugbe,ibadan.Ask of HOUR dept.half bread is better than puff puff

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.