Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Post Ibadan Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Ibadan Jobs Here (95798 Views)

Pls Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Post IBADAN JOBS Here / Ibadan Jobs (oyo State Generally) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nelrulez(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Is it advisable to submit C.V via shoprite's Portal email addy?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by flowales(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Learn Africa Plc, a leading publishing firm invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted sales positions in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Ibadan, Lokoja, Asaba.

Job Title: Sales Representatives
Qualification/Requirement:
Good university degree or HND in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences or Education with cognate work experience in Publishing/Marketing and Sales.

Core Functions:
The successful candidate:

Promotes to/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, and services such orders.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organisation.
Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximising the return on time investment.

Skills:

Must be result-oriented and have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must demonstrate aptitude for problem solving and provide effective solutions to customers’ needs.
Proficiency in windows applications will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Assistant Sales Representatives
Qualification/Requirement:
Good National Certificate of Education (NCE) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Humanities, Social Sciences or Sciences with cognate work experience in Publishing/Marketing and Sales.
Core Functions:
The successful candidate:

Promotes to/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, and services such orders.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organisation.
Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximising the return on time investment.

Skills:

Must be result-oriented and have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must demonstrate aptitude for problem solving and provide effective solutions to customers’ needs.
Proficiency in windows applications will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Warehouse Clerks
Qualification/Requirement
Good Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences with work experience.
Core Functions

Responsible for receiving and unloading stock
Stores receipts safely in appropriate locations
Matches requisitions with picking lists for distribution
Moves stock off racks and arranges for distribution
Records quantity of stock receipt and issuances
Confirms inventory balances with system balances
Identifies and reports damage, loss and surplus of stock in the warehouse to the manager

Skills

Must be numeric and detailed
Must be able to work with less supervision
Proficiency in window application is compulsory

Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send in their applications and CVs by e-mail to: hrhunt@learnafricaplc.com . Please state the position you are applying for as the subject.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by mariam13: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2013
To those dat submitted dia cv to shoprite in december, has anyone been called?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by psalm68(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2014
mariam13: To those dat submitted dia cv to shoprite in december, has anyone been called?
dont know but ive not heard from them
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by psalm68(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2014
mariam13: To those dat submitted dia cv to shoprite in december, has anyone been called?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by mariam13: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Ok
psalm68:
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Dudecollins(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
psalm68:
Same here. Let's keep ourselves informed if anyfin comes up sha.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by tobpel2: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
I have nt been called,

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by easyz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Guys pls beware of scamers!

Shoprite will not call you.

You will only see text message inviting u for

an interview.

Happy New Year wink
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by toocoded: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
@easyz, I see u bro

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by tobpel2: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=easyz]Guys pls beware of scamers!

an interview.

Happy New Year wink[/quote

Bad belle, I can read u
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by igagbonla: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2014
psalm68:
our medium size company need a youngman and a lady with minimum of OND in any discipline that can work with our plastic IDcard and printing office in Mokola,must be computer literate,single.Will involve travelling within the southwest at short notices for the male. interested?text ur brief details to 08020803678 asap.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by tobpel2: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
igagbonla: our medium size company need a youngman and a lady with minimum of OND in any discipline that can work with our plastic IDcard and printing office in Mokola,must be computer literate,single.Will involve travelling within the southwest at short notices for the male. interested?text ur brief details to 08020803678 asap.

Bros I have interest o, I studied Computer
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by psalm68(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
igagbonla: our medium size company need a youngman and a lady with minimum of OND in any discipline that can work with our plastic IDcard and printing office in Mokola,must be computer literate,single.Will involve travelling within the southwest at short notices for the male. interested?text ur brief details to 08020803678 asap.
thanks bro.just saw it nw
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by psalm68(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
easyz: Guys pls beware of scamers!
an interview.
Happy New Year wink
thanks for the info man,appr8
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
brother am interested. I study accounting and can work on excel, word and power point.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by psalm68(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
i beg ma ibadan people i wan go ui,anybody fit help me wit the direction from berger lagos.thanks
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by qweenaxx(f): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014

Am interested but can we know the name of the company?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by femidejulius(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
psalm68: i beg ma ibadan people i wan go ui,anybody fit help me wit the direction from berger lagos.thanks

They will most likely drop u at iwo road. Just take a taxi going to ojoo and drop at agbowo. Cross to the oda side of the express road and take a taxi or a keke napep going to ui.
OR
Take a bus from iwo road to Agodi Gate. Frm there, take a taxi going to ui. U will just need to trek a bit to get to ui
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by psalm68(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
femidejulius:
They will most likely drop u at iwo road. Just take a taxi going to ojoo and drop at agbowo. Cross to the oda side of the express road and take a taxi or a keke napep going to ui.
OR
Take a bus from iwo road to Agodi Gate. Frm there, take a taxi going to ui. U will just need to trek a bit to get to ui
thanks bro,i really appr8.owe u one cheesy
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by igagbonla: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
qweenaxx:

hello broda,if u are interested,pls follow the simple way of application,atimes employers have reasons for not mentioning their coy name,all the best.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by igagbonla: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
qweenaxx:

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by igagbonla: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
tobpel2:

if interested send a brief about youself to 08020803678, 08033886069.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by igagbonla: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
tobpel2:

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by jmjdubai: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Hii friends.. I got the job site for Nestle while I was searching through the internet. I found this site extremely useful in identifying Nestle careers. There is an option to select the location based on your preference.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by zelexotunla(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Arh my ibadan people I dont know how I unfollowed dis thread o. D thing dey pinch me as i dey type dis. How I want take make up with all d lost info here? I think i will begin with ics and workforce on monday though i was invited by ics in Lagos but cudnt make it. I think i can present dat sms invitation i have on my phone. But that of workforce ishh is dat i dont know if i would be allowed if i go there with hard copy cv? Pls can i still try shoprite? Thanks everybody wishing all happy new year. This time next year enough testmonies of overflow joy,happiness,blessing,peace.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Facosco(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Ibadan Electricity Distribution company is acceptin cv go subbmmit urs at CaPITAL bUiLDInG Ring road ibadan
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by herboshedhe(f): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2014
You can still drop your CV@shoprite!
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by herboshedhe(f): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
Facosco: Ibadan Electricity Distribution company is acceptin cv go subbmmit urs at CaPITAL bUiLDInG Ring road ibadan
I submitted mine yday,and was told it wud close any moment from now!please,others sud try and submit theirs' early!all d best!
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Facosco(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2014
herboshedhe: You can still drop your CV@shoprite!
pls whic qualification does soprite needs
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by zelexotunla(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2014
herboshedhe: You can still drop your CV@shoprite!
. Thanks ma'am,I will definitely be there on monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.