Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) (955 Views)

In Remembrance Of The ALUU 4.. / At Last!!! The Faces Of The Aluu Uniport Student Killers Exposed / Aluu 4 Victims Music: "No Love In The Heart Of The City" Free Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
October 5, 2012

Chidiaka Biringa, Lloyd Michael, Tekena Elkanah and Ugonna
Obuzor.

RIP Guys. Very touching story. So many people castigated and insulted you guys when the rumors started but they felt remorse when the truth prevailed. Justice will one day be served cos Karma is real.

For those in PH, there's gonna be a memorial service by 11am at the Atrium, 28 stadium road, PH. Memorial lectures, songs and moreā€¦
RIP to the dead.

Please feel free to drop your tributes.

Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
anthoniosp: am sorry ooh but 1st to comment

Is that your tribute?
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by anthoniosp(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
sergio-zlatan:

Is that your tribute?
amen they shall rest in peace please let us pray cry cry... MAY THE SOUL OF THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE AND MAY THIERSOULS REST IN PEACE AMEN!! saint anthony ..pray for us.. saint theresa ... pray for us .... all you holy saints and angels of God ... intercede for them...
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Choi! You beat me to this.I can't believe it'll be a year tomorrow,it was just like yesterday.I cried after watching the video last year.May their souls continue to rest in perfect peace and may Almighty God continue to comfort their families and judge those who sent them to their early grave.amen.

Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
C'est moi:
Choi! You beat me to this.I can't believe it'll be a year tomorrow,it was just like yesterday.I cried after watching the video last year.May their souls continue to rest in perfect peace and may Almighty God continue to comfort their families and judge those who sent them to their early grave.amen.

Amen
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
anthoniosp: amen they shall rest in peace please let us pray cry cry... MAY THE SOUL OF THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE AND MAY THIERSOULS REST IN PEACE AMEN!! saint anthony ..pray for us.. saint theresa ... pray for us .... all you holy saints and angels of God ... intercede for them...

It is well. Amen
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by princesa(f): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why do you want to tear afresh healing wounds?
Cos a tribute will only bring me gloom
My heart already is heavy thinking about their death -
The gory fate, these wonderful youth, in wicked hands, met
oh! This strange callous world!
Battering, pounding and blazing innocent souls to hell
For In painful thud, the Aluu four forever fell
Never ever to be seen nomore.

And Now Its a year since you've all been gone
But I hope you've all finally found the rest elusive in this world.

My little tribute, Rest in peace Aluu four. sad
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
princesa: Why do you want to tear afresh healing wounds?

So touching. Amen cry
princesa: Why do you want to tear afresh healing wounds?

So touching. Amen
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2013
So sad.. Nothing seems to be moving forward in this country. It's one step forward,100 steps backward. It's sickening that a case of this magnitude has been forgotten and swept under the rug

Where has our morality gone?. Why must the masses be rich or belong to the elitist group before they get the justice they deserved?. Four dudes with bright future ahead of them and promising life, were lynched and after all these months
, not a single justice has been done expect the sacked police officer who might have reinstated.. Smh

I give up!!.. Tenk angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2013
I had tears in my eyes.You guys didn't die in vain.May Justice have it's way even if our system fails us in that aspect.As long as God liveth,all those who took joy in your deaths will go the same way you did except they repent and forsake their hate.Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2013 Troll Of The Year Award: Come Cast Your Votes / BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . / Former President Of Uganda Idi Amin Speech That You Would Not Forget In A Hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.