Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt (5352 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Skye Bank Is Accepting Cv Online / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by temtenbula(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2008
Skye bank call for their second phase test last Tuesday at their garrison junction office in Port Harcourt. Could you believe the test was delayed for about 3 hours by militants? Insisting they must be part of the test. Are these people not going too far?
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2008
Yes, they are indeed going too far. What they did at Bonga was a clear example of OVER-FREEDOM!!!

When late Gen. Sanni Abacha ordered the execution of Saruwiwa years back, people said Abacha was wrong and shouldn't have killed him. Now see what the Militants are doing in the Niger Delta.

When Nigeria was feeding on Coca money and other Agricultural products most of which came from the South-West (Yoruba land), the Yorubas never said the Government was cheating them. Because of the problems of the Niger Delta, NDDC was created to see to their problems and allocation of large funds from Crude Oil produce are given to the people.
Instead of the militants to vexate their anger upon their leaders who loot Federal allocation for the Niger Delta, they are busy kidnapping foreigners and causing social unrest. They don't see Nigeria as one country and what they are trying to achieve at the end is forming a country of their own.

President Yaradua is very angry with all their activities, just because they were given the freedom of anger expression, they over-do it and cause chaos everywhere.

Those militants should be severely dealt with as they are tarnishing Nigeria's Image. tongue
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by debosky(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
grin grin grin

Militants wan work for bank?? Abi dem wan enter so dem fit rob using inside job? Wonders shall never cease o! cheesy
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by 4Play(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2008
jassie:

Yes, they are indeed going too far. What they did at Bonga was a clear example of OVER-FREEDOM!!!

When late Gen. Sanni Abacha ordered the execution of Saruwiwa years back, people said Abacha was wrong and shouldn't have killed him. Now see what the Militants are doing in the Niger Delta.

When Nigeria was feeding on Coca money and other Agricultural products most of which came from the South-West (Yoruba land), the Yorubas never said the Government was cheating them. Because of the problems of the Niger Delta, NDDC was created to see to their problems and allocation of large funds from Crude Oil produce are given to the people.
Instead of the militants to vexate their anger upon their leaders who loot Federal allocation for the Niger Delta, they are busy kidnapping foreigners and causing social unrest. They don't see Nigeria as one country and what they are trying to achieve at the end is forming a country of their own.

Nigeria ever depended on cocoa? You are stupid.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by debosky(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2008
Now 4play that was HARSH. undecided grin grin

Try educate the boy a little wink
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Anuliph(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
Things happening in ph eh !Dint hear about this ayway. Hope they did'nt shoot anybody. Am surprised they din't demand for immediate employment or some millions of naira. jus like they've done at some companies. Those waterside hooligans!
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by abasifo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
e no be naji we dey
dey want to sever
two master
Militants in PH
weldoneoooooooooo
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2008
@4Play

You are the stupid one here. How can you just insult someone like that?

Nigeria did depend on Agricultural produce if u didn't know and he said that clearly,  Stupid people are the ones who talk anyhow! angry
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by 4Play(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2008
aloraboi:

@4Play
You are the stupid one here. How can you just insult someone like that?

Nigeria did depend on Agricultural produce if u didn't know and he said that clearly,  Stupid people are the ones who talk anyhow! angry

If you believe that Nigeria ever depended mainly on cocoa money,you must be an slowpoke.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
Tuh Tuh Tuh- Mumu like you! Coca and other Agricultural produce before crude oil was discovered.

4play u stupid no be small, maybe ice don freeze your brain, Omo ale grin

I see you ignored the agric. produce part and focused on d cocoa just to place an insult. Useless fellow, get angry with someone else not me. cheesy
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by debosky(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
grin grin grin

4play, cease and desist; some education would help.

@ poster

did they hold up the test because they wanted to participate or because they didn't want it to hold, or because they wanted to be settled?
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nigeria14: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2008
Did the militia pass the test.

http://.com

watch naija television online
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2008
maybe aloraboi's father is a cocoa farmer.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by 4Play(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2008
aloraboi:

Tuh Tuh Tuh- Mumu like you! Coca and other Agricultural produce before crude oil was discovered.

4play u stupid no be small, maybe ice don freeze your brain, Omo ale grin

I see you ignored the agric. produce part and focused on d cocoa just to place an insult. Useless fellow, get angry with someone else not me. cheesy

Your imbecility must be congenital. Nigeria depended on mostly agricultural produce from the South-West and what were these products composed of if not mainly cocoa? Idiot!
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Anuliph(f): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2008
Forgive him. maybe he did not school in Nig, or if he did, has forgotten all he was taught.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2008
chai chai chai grin

4play, u be oloriburuku o, so because i told u to stop insulting someone u wana start with me? Get a life tongue

Just dey shout cocoa cocoa since! Who knows if u were part of those militants causing wahala. ODE
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2008
@Anuli

thnx jare! them no go know anything them go dey shout. I wonder f he did agric science and economics in High School grin
4play u'r a dumbass.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by 4Play(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2008
Look at this oik called aloraboi still blithering. Only a slowpoke will think the Niger-Delta wasn't self sufficient.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2008
@Anuli

Why did u modify your post I see the OLODO called 4play has begged u not to expose his Wack and Dull ass on NL hehehe, Its all Gud grin

@4Play

Next Time, be sure before u talk. If u had said u grew up in Jand, we would have understood better. Olodo, go back to schooleseseses grin

now u changed the topic to who's Niger delta's capability LMAO, Dis nairaland sef cheesy
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
4 Play:

Look at this oik called aloraboi still blithering. Only a slowpoke will think the Niger-Delta wasn't self sufficient.

What do u know Mr. Man, You were just raining insults on yourself. Can't xchange words with an ignoramus like yourself.

@ Jassie
don't mind the guy. he's probably one of the militants. he doesn't even know Nigeria depended on Agricultural produce before crude oil was discovered. tongue
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Robotnik: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
4 play is just a typical OLODO , Empty barrel that makes NOISE
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2008
HAHAHA

It is baba God that chases flies for a cow that doesn't have a tail!

@4Play

See how you insulted yourself now? Now who's stupid cheesy grin tongue
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by BluMalam(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2008
Oga Seun should start sanctioning mannerless and hopelessly uncultured people for unwarranted outbursts. Imagine, someone stating a fact and a myopic person insulting him. Haba!
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2008
@Blu Malam

Abi o LMAO

The guy just started insulting me. Imagine the ridicule. When we talk now they claim to be d most educated! grin grin grin

4Play is probably washing plates in London. When he saves enough GBP, he comes home with a Mercedes Benz 180 and lies to his family he has an MBA cheesy
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by BluMalam(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2008
lmaaaaaaaoooooo
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by aloraboi: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2008
ROTFLMAO  grin grin grin grin grin

After all the education they claim to get in London, they still don't know the financial history of their country.

@Jassie

Don't mind the fool called 4Play, he's probably an illiterate who only listens to Fuel Scarcity news and thinks Oil is d only resource Nigeria ever had.  grin grin grin

@4Play

How can u DISGRACE URSELF on a Forum like this? Don't you know foreigners could be watching? grin grin grin Abeg go back to school. Jassie is a Genius.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2008
@ Aloraboi

Abeg forget about this 4Play guy~ He's just a BIG FOOL who's not worth your time! grin
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by papagiddy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2008
4play just cool temper u are just good example of an original OLODO. pls what will u teach your child at all? u are to abusive, no courtesy at all. pls send and post apologizing. infact non cover up or just change ur name becos on this forum now, I KNOW U AS BIGGEST OLODO honestly!!!!
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by dawaskee(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
Author  Topic: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt  (Read 183 views)  
temtenbula (m)
portharcourt.Nigeria.

Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt
« on: Today at 05:17:32 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skye bank call for their second phase test last Tuesday at their garrison junction office in Port Harcourt.  Could you believe the test was delayed for about 3 hours by militants?  Insisting they must be part of the test. Are these people not going too far?

temtenbula!!!

I guess U must be coming from Abuja,Lagos,, or somewhere else in the country. If U reside in any part of NIGER DELTA I guess U must have seen a typical militant one day(atleast by accident) and U will agree wit me dat, dat Guy on the day of d test was not a millitant, I wrote d test and I know wat am saying.
A typical militant is so rich dat giving him a bank job is an insult to his person, I guess they re even richer dan d richest man in ur family(am serious cos I ve seen and knw some of dem). They get money basically from oil bunkering. Do U knw the cost of one AK47 mag(findout on the net)? Its abt N350,000, and they have over 200 of such not to talk of other more deadly and sophisticated weapons and boolet, missiles,gunboat,etc.

This is a fight against National Injustice whose root is as old as up to 50-60yrs. I don expect U to put up a topic like dis in this manner!!!

Dat duy dat disturbed d test on dat day was an ordinary community representative hosting the Bank. He was sent by the community. If millitants come there, U NO GO FIT STAY THERE!!! U GO SHIT!!!.

Am advising U to pls get a clear info about a thing b4 U say anything abt it.
Oneluv!
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by steroid: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2008
I expect more from members on this forum. I thought this forum was a means by which sound minds would come together and make healthy arguments

that would benefit our nation. It appears some persons on this forum are fundamentally flawed. Please lets grow up and begin to act accordingly. You

people are streching your privileges too far.
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
HEHEHEH grin Can't stop opening my bugs bunny teeth grin grin grin grin

@papa giddy

Imagine someone arguing blindly, in NAIRALAND!!!! tongue The guy is a typical MUMU

4Play, next time don't mess with EFIKO like me HEHEHEHE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin angry

@ Steroid

Abi o embarassed
Re: Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt by vassilli(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
Y dem no go com write test?
una no hear say skye bank wanna diversify into
water banking, !, lol

But rillt it aint funny any longer
could dey av tried al diz during d military regime
on a 2nd note, dey r exercising their right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Fresh Graduate & Internship Job Recruitment / Ptdf Scholarship / Pwc Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.