Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 (2390 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by AbuMikey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
[b]
As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today,may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look
ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile.

Wishing you happiness,to welcome each morning.
Wishing you laughter to make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship Sharing and caring.
And all of the joy the birthday can bring!

There couldn't be a better day To take a chance to say, that you are wished a joy and luck-be happy everyday!

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!

[size=26pt]Happy Birthday to You[/size] kiss[/b]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy birthday to the sweetest girL...
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy Birthday to our multi-combo

Doc, film geek, writer and novel geek
UNICEF will be thrilled to have you

It's your day, girl
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by homesteady(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy birthday Nomski!
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Robohangel(f): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy birthday, babe. But what happened to the other thread Max opened.?
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Vivly(f): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Hey,
you are 1 year older now
1 year smarter now
1 year bigger now and
1 year closer to all your dreams
happy birthday to a very special friend nomski
a multi-talented package you are
have fun B, its your birthday. Muah.
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by HezronLorraine(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Danhumprey: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Happy birthday,Blair. And don't forget to keep my share of the cake. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by albacete(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
HBD girlie! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
HBD nomski0 smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by homesteady(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Spongeback deactivated her account? shocked shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks for all the birthday wishes Loves,grin grin grin they were very much appreciated.cheesy

*virtual hugs*
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by AbuMikey(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nomski0: Thanks for all the birthday wishes Loves,grin grin grin they were very much appreciated.cheesy

*virtual hugs*

Phew!!!

She finally came online **dancing**
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Phew!!!

She finally came online **dancing**
Dont mind me. I was playing hostess since morning.grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by AbuMikey(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nomski0:
Dont mind me. I was playing hostess since morning.grin grin
Its all good you back now. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Jbluv55(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nomski0: Thanks for all the birthday wishes Loves,grin grin grin they were very much appreciated.cheesy

*virtual hugs*

Even thoh you 4got to hint som of us, we still made it a duty to find out. Happy Birthday& Happy Burthweek, October girl. Long Life n Prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jbluv55:

Even thoh you 4got to hint som of us, we still made it a duty to find out. Happy Birthday& Happy Burthweek, October girl. Long Life n Prosperity.
Thanks Jb......i truly appreciate itsmileysmiley
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Jbluv55(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nomski0:
Thanks Jb......i truly appreciate itsmileysmiley
Ur welcome......you bin MIA lately, hope no qualms.......
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ur welcome......you bin MIA lately, hope no qualms.......
Not at all.cheesysmiley
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2013
And I always come late sad
Well. . . . . at this time those many years ago mummy was prolly still sleeping with you by her side so its not late to give you my wishescheesy

Happy Birthday prettyNomski!
I wish you all the best life has to offer..
May you work and never stumble.
May all your enemies fall back like papa Ajasco's hairline.
And may you continue to shine through.
Dr. Nomski!

Cheers. kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Bantino(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2013
Am late also, HBD girl, wishing u all the best. Why did you forget to inform us? There could have been a lot of cake from my Shugs Caterers. Anyway, hope you had fun?
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Amanyanabo(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Even though your birthday was yesterday,i don't think it will be too late for me to wish you mine now.
I wish u llnp and may your dreams and aspirations come to fruition and i hope you had fun yesterday
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Br3nd4: And I always come late sad
Well. . . . . at this time those many years ago mummy was prolly still sleeping with you by her side so its not late to give you my wishescheesy

Happy Birthday prettyNomski!
I wish you all the best life has to offer..
May you work and never stumble.
May all your enemies fall back like papa Ajasco's hairline.
And may you continue to shine through.
Dr. Nomski!

Cheers. kiss kiss
Thanks Miss Brenda! I truly appreciate the gesture
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2013
Bantino: Am late also, HBD girl, wishing u all the best. Why did you forget to inform us? There could have been a lot of cake from my Shugs Caterers. Anyway, hope you had fun?
Sorry for not informing you.....but thanks for the wishes.cheesycheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Amanyanabo: Even though your birthday was yesterday,i don't it think it will be to late for me to wish you mine now.
I wish u llnp and may your dreams and aspirations come to fruition and i hope you had fun yesterday
Thanks!!!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Happy birthday ! X smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Nomski0(f): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2013
adaobi123: Happy birthday ! X smiley
Thanks Ada.
*virtual hug*
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Deiok(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ah am late, but that will not stop me from wishing you happy birthday LLNP.
I pray for celebrations throughout this month for you.
Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by harlos: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy birthday Nomski

Re: Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 by Shugamania(f): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow.. Happy birthday in arrears pretty..

Long life n prosperity.

(1) (Reply)

Bird Turns Witch Woman In Oshodi After Falling From High Tension / Happy 55th Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month - Drop a Prayer / Tinubu To Meet Private Business Sector Leaders In Lagos Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.