Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

[pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt (4886 Views)

PHOTO: Actress Ini Edo Got Drunk And Dance Tirelessly At Her Newly Opened Club / A Loved-up Lil Wayne & Christina Milan Stepout In Matching Footwear (photos) / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by ucforu(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2013

All these girls no go kii person

Source: www.citigist.com
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by demelza: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
It looks like breeze lifted the skirt.
Love you C.Mili
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by ucforu(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2013
demelza: It looks like breeze lifted the skirt.
Love you C.Mili

it could be "spiritual" breeze!! grin
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by HezronLorraine(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Holy ghost.
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by plainmirror(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Goody bag
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by plainmirror(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Goody bag tongue
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by fr3do(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
We've seen her in bikini bottoms already
this pic is useless

*walks out of thread*
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by whytangel(f): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
demelza: It looks like breeze lifted the skirt.
Love you C.Mili

Off curs...¶ know U̶̲̥̅̊ r blind,its normal dear...
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by AbuMikey(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by demelza: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
whyt angel:

Oh hi there.
I see you quoted me.
#cool
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by DankemzI(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
whyt angel:
demelza: Oh hi there.
I see you quoted me.
#cool
All this on top this girlie??
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] smileythis is good................love the colour of the underwear though.......but i love milan more
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by LesbianBoy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Her pant is dirty! I hate gehs who wear dirty pant! *spits* angry
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by flolancracker: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
DankemzI:
All this on top this girlie??
grin grin abi oh
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by flolancracker: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
LesbianBoy: Her pant is dirty! I hate gehs who wear dirty pant! *spits* angry
grin grin
Re: [pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt by Brimmie(m): 3:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Even if her Pant is dirty, i dont mind rotting inside her Pant!! sad I Smell Fish!!

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Is Arguably Nigeria’s Most Cutest Rapper (photos) / Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Dej loaf braless photos leaks online!!Check them out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.