Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Aways Ndi Igbo? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Aways Ndi Igbo? (597 Views)

Udo Diri Onye Obula,biko A Nam Acho Ndi Si Obodo Ana Akpo Umuaro Na Enugu State / Ndi Anambra / N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by Enegito: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why is it that nigeria PEOPLE hate igbo progress?when it comes to what we benfit igbos,them will deny igbos that.let me start with narialand.anytime there is a write up that ANIOMA PEOPLE IN DELTA STATE AND OTHERS ARE FROM RIVERS STATE ARE igboS.You will see many narialand fighting and curseing igbos over that,why is it so?but anytime those ANIOMAS DID ANYTHING BAD ALL OF THEM WE REFER THEM AS IGBOS.TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN IN 1966 WHEN NZEOGWU WHO IS FROM ANIOMA LED THE FIRST MILITARY COUP EVERYBODY REFER THAT AS IGBO COUP,WHICH LED TO MASSACRE OF MANY IGBOS.MY QUESTION IS THIS,WHY IS EVERYBODY REFERING NZEOGWU AS AN IGBOMAN WHEN WE ALL KNEW TOO WELL THAT NZEOGWU IS FROM ANIOMA NON IGBO GROUP AS NARIALANDERS REFER THEM?
Re: Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by immortalcrown(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tribalism
Re: Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by Enegito: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
immortalcrown: Tribalism
nigerians and tribalism
Re: Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by Sloan: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Maybe if you stopped shouting (typing in CAPS) you will have some quietude to figure out an answer. BTW, people only envy someone who is above them, in Nigeria and our history we all know who is making progress and who is not, so stop this blame game and victim mentality. The winner will always be looked up to by the loser and never the other way round. The leader will always be looked up to by the one that is following. If still in doubly look at migration patterns, IGR, GDP, etc and it becomes clear to you there is no way any part of Nigeria will hate ibos. What people hate are the majority loud mouthed, empty chested boasters who are mad because of their loss. People do not call it and an ibo coup because of Nzeogwu but if more than 50.1% of the coup plotters are ibos and only ibo leaders escaped death, there you have your answer. The second coup was a Hausa coup and they do not deny that but it was a reaction to that of Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Onweteagwu and co.
Re: Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by kessgreen(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
sorry to burst your bubble,even the Anioma you claim to be igbo,if you ask them they even do not want to be associated with you people(igbo)they claim you guys might have some similarities as per language but they say they are totally independent from you.historically they even have a substantiated history which they believe they they even came from the Benin kingdom,Anioma wants a state,YES but not to be called another igbo state so young man remove the log from your eyes b4 u accuse other people of igbo hate,cos even your neighbours don,t trust you cos of the way you treat them.kapish!
Re: Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by Enegito: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
kessgreen: sorry to burst your bubble,even the Anioma you claim to be igbo,if you ask them they even do not want to be associated with you people(igbo)they claim you guys might have some similarities as per language but they say they are totally independent from you.historically they even have a substantiated history which they believe they they even came from the Benin kingdom,Anioma wants a state,YES but not to be called another igbo state so young man remove the log from your eyes b4 u accuse other people of igbo hate,cos even your neighbours don,t trust you cos of the way you treat them.kapish!
and who told you that nonsense
Re: Why Aways Ndi Igbo? by kessgreen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
@enegito or wateva u call yourself!no one told me that,i lived in ogwashi uku for two year,and also stayed wit kwale people for latter part of my years during school,the only thing u guys have in common is the language but History wise they don't want to be associated with ibo or igbo.infact there is a saying in their local parlance that"if you want to know an igbo man is d smell of his apku",d Delta "ibo" as we call them,their akpu does not smell @ all.i am from delta so i know what am talking about and don't claim relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup For Monday, October 13th From Apex Connections / Friends With Benefit Zone / Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.