Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down (4373 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / Complete Story Of The Man That Turned Into A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls guys i'd like to know if its possible to kill a tree without having to cut it down because i have a mango tree growing infront of my house thats beginning to constitute a nuisance as it has grown too big and i am now noticing some cracks on the wall of my house.
A friend told me th even if its cut down the roots would keep spreading and it would eventually grow again.
Re: How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down by marvelling(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
godjohnson: Pls guys i'd like to know if its possible to kill a tree without having to cut it down because i have a mango tree growing infront of my house thats beginning to constitute a nuisance as it has grown too big and i am now noticing some cracks on the wall of my house.
A friend told me th even if its cut down the roots would keep spreading and it would eventually grow again.

Drive a concrete nail through it and the tree will surely die
Re: How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down by braine(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
marvelling:

Drive a concrete nail through it and the tree will surely die

That won't work• Since there's no possible way of killing a tree, your best option is to trim or cut it as it will reduce the growth of the roots for a while•

That's why I shake my head for some people at the way they plant trees which they do not the caracteristics of the adult tree•

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Airforce1 Coverless ..eating Rice. Cute Or Not / What Is Nairaland Signature??? / A Picture Says Thousand Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.