Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* (2779 Views)

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Former Miss-delta Soap, Amaka Echendu Weds Secretly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by Blogking(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
OUCH! Wizzy baby take heart! He kinda said the truth sha...lols... I was doing my normal aproko parole through twitter when i saw this one oh!A fan sent Ebuka a tweet on how Wizzy was always dropping singles anyhow, Ebuka retweeted it and also added his on salt to the injury by saying Wizzy already had more singles than the songs he had on his first album....hehehehehehe....Bad mouth things! #word! See the tweets below;

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by demelza: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Is that truly a diss or am I missing something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by homesteady(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by Ahmed0336(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
That's no diss to me #real talk#
Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2013
demelza: Is that truly a diss or am I missing something? undecided

I tire o. These hunger-inspired bloggers can concoct 'news' from anything.

I'd say Wizkid's high number of (hit) singles demonstrates his musical genius. I bet that's what Ebuka meant.
Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by HezronLorraine(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
No comment.
Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by spade: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
This illiterate blogger better go find work, preferably as a maiguard, because e be like say mumu full am for body.
Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by iheanyi40(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade: This illiterate blogger better go find work, preferably as a maiguard, because e be like say mumu full am for body.
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-echendu, Disses Wizkid On Twitter *tweets Of The Day* by Ogbolor(f): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
spade: This illiterate blogger better go find work, preferably as a maiguard, because e be like say mumu full am for body.
you big fool. How dare you insult a Maigaurd? Do u knw hw hard it is to earn a livn. I guess your stupid family gave u no training. Respect other ppl abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Poops A Squat In The Woods, Parties And Drinks Moonshine-see Pic!!! / 7 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Ever / HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.