Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

THE NIGERIAN POLICE; Your Friend Or Foe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THE NIGERIAN POLICE; Your Friend Or Foe (605 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / Is Nigerian Police Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE NIGERIAN POLICE; Your Friend Or Foe by sammaking(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
The Nigerian police is a total failure, and an instrument of satan instead of Protecting and fighting for the justice of innocent cityzens she, out of corruption wrongfully arrest detain and torture innocent souls violating the Nigerian constitution. No wonder criminals don't spare ur lives. The reward of ur wickedness will always catch up with u untill u learn to abide by the Law.

have u ever had these blood suckerz violate ur rights? share with us
Re: THE NIGERIAN POLICE; Your Friend Or Foe by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Re: THE NIGERIAN POLICE; Your Friend Or Foe by Tuntheycr7: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
The fear of Naija police is the begining of wisdom and ticket to avoid accidental discharge
Re: THE NIGERIAN POLICE; Your Friend Or Foe by emperorchedda(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Old story

(1) (Reply)

Things Done In Public / Free Gift With Purchase @ www.kara.com.ng / A Nairalander Needs Were He Can Do His One Year Industrial Training(i.t).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.