Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Post Your Video Production Problems Here Or Share Solution, Tips And Resources - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Post Your Video Production Problems Here Or Share Solution, Tips And Resources (665 Views)

Who Needs A Video Production Assistant? / Shoot And Edit Your Video Without Paying A Dine / My Video Production Startup Needs A Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Video Production Problems Here Or Share Solution, Tips And Resources by valchris10: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
we videographers meet with challenges every step of our career, from capturing poor audio to output for dvd or web. we are perplexed with arrays of choice or stuck without knowing what to do next, so we are here to help you overcome your video production challenges. Feel free to share. ( to learn the basis of video production -hollywood style-contact me on xcellentmotionz@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Video Production Problems Here Or Share Solution, Tips And Resources by Insuurance(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank you for that opportunity. please which software can i use for video production. i mean the easiest. thank you all.
Re: Post Your Video Production Problems Here Or Share Solution, Tips And Resources by valchris10: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Adobe, Avid, Sony, Pc based and Final cut and adobe for mac are all excellent tools for various aspect of production. However, your competence and effectiveness and comfort when using any is what counts.

(1) (Reply)

High Resolution 3D Logo Design For N1000 | 3 Hrs Delivery | Pay After Service / Graphic Artist Needed / Need A Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.