Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (28393 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Funy Prayer In Our Churches These Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2013
I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way
7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours

25 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by anthoniosp(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2013
omg.... am so so blushing...ehm ehm... thank God for waking me up on dis good day... yesss... my fans i see una... my friend dr abs ... no worry ur guy dey hia... my gelfriend joy .. i see you jareee... thank you moderator for uplifting the ban imposed on me dis morning.. thank you alll... eheen alll marist students and ex marist students... add me up on facebook amejiv.. on twitter anthoniosix...theb females u can whats app me 08128973503 ...so thank yoh all .. i have made 1st to comment after two weeks of practise...thank you..
#okada how much to banana island?#

24 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by anthoniosp(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way
7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours
when last u go church? ? i am sure dat 99% of our girls put on native attire now and cooperate .... gone ar d days of mini skirt in church ... nd make up matter...if dey no do am how u wan use take knw fine ones?? by d way u com church con worship God or come look girls?? asha 302 like u

18 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Those trads they wear have a big opening at d back or front. Gals nevr wore mini skirt those days it happens more now

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Preceedo(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Are you posting this while the church service is on? Coz checking the time, you should be in church by now. You condemn others of gossiping while you too are here gossipping, talking about others at their back. Have you ever called any and advice?

38 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by skyscraperTM(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2013
let it be noted that different people qo to church for different reasons, some qo to church to look for suitors, some qo to showcase their new aso-ebi, some qo to have fun, some qo because they have nothinq better doinq at home, some qo to charqe their phones, some qo because they have a job there as an instrumentalist, some qo to hear the word of GOD and to make heaven while some don`t even know the reason why they`re in church. the question should be 'why do you qo to church. you don`t know these people so whatever they do is not your problem. if you don`t like the attitude the members of the church portray, you can always move to another. your most concern should be makinq heaven|

58 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by wesley80(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
OP saw the things he went to church to look at, i'm surprised he's also here whining after having his fill. Next time trying going to church to hear the Word of God and you'll come back with a testimony!

7 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Lordlexyy: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: Those trads they wear have a big opening at d back or front. Gals nevr wore mini skirt those days it happens more now
Stop lying just to gain attention. Atleast, none of these happen in my church. Stop generalizing. Even if it is true, how do you know you what happen behind you except offcourse you are girraffin.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by djeezy(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2013
When people do not respect humans they see, how then do you think they'll fear or respect God? In the old testament when God acted directly and swiftly, people feared and respected him. You disobey and punishment follows immediately. Lol. Well the reason for all those acts is simply hinged on the way we perceive churches these days. Some perceive churches as a business making venture, some a company hence the decline in decency. My humble opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2013
I can only agree with pinging!! Chatting with mobile gadgets while services are going on.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by glizengem(f): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Finz lyk w@ d op listed rarely happen in church dis days... If it happens in odas i dnt knw but it rarely happen in catholic churches

7 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by IAMBREEZY: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2013
you are totaly wrong i don't see this happening
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Teegurlee(f): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2013
D gossip tin tire me o. Expecially those workers,they can gossip ehn! They knw who is dating who,who got suspended,who got delivered of witchcraft and so on.

6 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2013
anthoniosp: when last u go church? ? i am sure dat 99% of our girls put on native attire now and cooperate .... gone ar d days of mini skirt in church ... nd make up matter...if dey no do am how u wan use take knw fine ones?? by d way u com church come worship God or come look girls?
ur so on point
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by vanessa566(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Tuntheycr7: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
1. If you are in church pingin dnt b suprised u might b pingin away ur blessings.
2. You are a baadt boi and you in church to find an innocent gal to marry, my brother u wud end up gettin a baaadest gal who also came to church to luk 4 innocent guy.
3. Chewin gum inside church when u aint pregnant ? D devil wil actually masticate your bonuses
4. Shout out to all those who are in church 2day to charge dia fones, God is your power.
5. OP chekin d time you posted this, u are guilty bt sinned no more, your sins are forgiven

13 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by oyin01(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Ode, is that what you go to church to do? The church is not for perfect people, the church is for perfecting people. Dont judge if your blood can't wash people's sin away. You for just stay your house dey watch sound city.

5 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by kkkp: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Op..True talk ...afterall all wot MOG do nw adays is to give dere members false hope instead of preaching d gospel

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2013
;DAnd the op gets the replies of life.

Odun, jo ma ke o ;DAnd the op gets the replies of life.

Odun, jo ma ke o
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by bigt2(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by BabaEleko(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
95% of Nigerian churches are fraud. Not worth taking serious at all.

7 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by japhmanuel: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
Chewing of gum
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by eluquenson(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2013
So na Church these things dey happen, na wao.

ETT in da church
Anyway, let people oppose the OP, the truth has already been said, so if wona like make wona detest tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Damojo: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2013
May God 4give me, I'm replying this thread from my church.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by tintingz(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2013
This is what happen in churches, the OP is right smiley

10 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by everyday: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2013
I am not aware of such things happening
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by yang(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2013
Lmao @ going to church to charge fone. God punish Nepa

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by eluquenson(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Damojo: May God 4give me, I'm replying this thread from my church.

Definitely, @OP is very correct abi?
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by AbuMikey(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2013
There's no point commenting in the negative, 'cause I'm guilty as charged cheesy

In church and surfing the internet. sad
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Lilchilz(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2013
everytime i qo to church i wount jot what exatcly what pastor is preachinq..i jot down his enqlish and grammer mistakes...God forqive us all.....

Peace#

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by amjoseph19: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2013
NO 8. Some people going to church not to worship God, rather to observe others.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2013
yang: Lmao @ going to church to charge fone. God punish Nepa
dis is another strong point especially in churches close to university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.