Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Crazyman - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Crazyman (642 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazyman by CaptJHMiller: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2013
I studied mechanical engineering, please I would like to know what kind of professional courses I can take. Thank you.
Re: Crazyman by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello Cpt. JH Miller, I'm sorry for my delay in providing response to your thread...I'm just seeing it.

To your question, you will have to start from somewhere. Project management needs at least two years experience for graduates, therefore I would recommend that you master AUTOCAD (2D&3D) and know about programming. When you climb the latter you can set for PMP.

Good luck.
Re: Crazyman by Barryp(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
The Institute Of Customers Relation Management (ICRM) awards a Post-Graduate Diploma for serving corps members. the duration is four months at a total cost of N20,000. My question is, does universities in Nig recognize the certificate, and can one be employed as a level nine officer in the civil service?
NB: I am an HND (Public Admin) holder, can I substitute the certificate for the conventional PGD preparatory for Masters?
Re: Crazyman by Barryp(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote
author=Barryp]The Institute Of Customers Relation Management (ICRM)
awards a Post-Graduate Diploma for serving corps members. the duration
is four months at a total cost of N20,000. My question is, does
universities in Nig recognize the certificate, and can one be employed
as a level nine officer in the civil service?
NB: I am an HND (Public Admin) holder, can I substitute the certificate
for the conventional PGD preparatory for Masters?[/quote] Sum 1 shld respond plsssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Registration 2014/2015 Form Is Out | Bulk Pins/cards Is Available For Sale / What Opportunities Can International Studies Open For You? / 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.