Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. (7433 Views)

Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / What Did You Learn From Today's Message? / Thanks So Much Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Today Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Hello nlanders. It's another Sunday, to the glory of GOD Almighty. For those of us who went to church today, can you pls share the message and what you've learnt so that those of us who didn't go could learn too.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Am stl in chr..+..i dnt fink i will learn anitn since ur askn mi a question durin sermon time undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by fingard02k(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2013
sorry i didnt go..but i learnt many things from plate of rice this morning.
1) never to laugh when grinding bones with your teeth lolz
2) the reward of every delicious sunday rice is meat.......

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2013
LifeIsGuhd!!:
Am stl in chr..+..i dnt fink i will learn anitn since ur askn mi a question durin sermon time undecided
grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Could not make it for mass today
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by soniauju(f): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2013
D homile I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 2days mass is abt faith.U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot please God witout faith.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Mayany(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt how to be Obedient to God's Laws and words and neva to be a disobedient child of God

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by bank2k4real(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2013
They always say destiny is in your hands...but I have come to know that my destiny is in God's Hand....

Happy Sunday

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by glizengem(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2013
Dnt stop praying until somefin positive happens eg habakuk

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by na2day(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2013
All the witches in my father's compound must release my blessings and die angry
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Teegurlee(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt dat God can use anyone.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Teegurlee(f): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2013
na2day!:
Do u attend CAC?

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by DaGeeNius1(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt that you can empower your Destiny with the help of the Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
To have faith, that God will surely see me through. That I am not the only one that has problem. That faith with out work is useless. I have to put effort and God will do the rest.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Oyinprince(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
i learnt to kip my focus on d tins of God
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by angelTI(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Our theme for this month in my church is 'NEW DAWN. I was taught what happens to man when his sun sets and when it rises. It was praying galore
afterwards

This is my month of new dawn/things!
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Anthony0094(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt dat we shud go nd beat up ASUU chairman may he cal of d strike
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by agrovick(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Faith in God, Faith in ur fellow men, faith in yourself. Abeg shey my spelling of fellow correct woh blame it on ASUU
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by agrovick(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2013
Catholic?
glizengem: Dnt stop praying until somefin positive happens eg habakuk
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Anthony0094: I learnt dat we shud go nd beat up ASUU chairman may he cal of d strike
lol.really wish the strike will end today. Really tired of staying at home.I miss school
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by TUNEX89(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
na2day!:
gbàm
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by killuminati(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
I slept all through during the sermonundecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by ujahboy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Reflection:

the mustard seed is one of the

smallest seeds in Palestine. Jesus

affirms that if our faith were as

small as this seed, we would be

able to do greater things. Faith is

said to be a supernatural gift of

God that enables us to believe

without doubting whatever God

has revealed. What God has

revealed is found in the Scriptures

and 'Faith comes by hearing ' says

Paul. Are we conversat with this

world of God? We ought to, on

hearing the World of God, put it to

practice; it is only then that our

little faith would be able to say to

the mulberry tree, be uprooted

and be planted in the sea............

And it would obey us. Praise God.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Treasure103(f): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
12 REASONS WHY PEOPLE ARE POOR.
sin ( prov 28:13)
sleep (prov 20:13)
greed (prov 22:16)
laziness (prov24:30-34)
bad association
pleasure (prov21:17)
stubborness (prov13:18)
false life (pro13:14)
lack of discipline. (pro28:21)
stingyness (pro28:22)
wastful living (pro18:9).
haste.
In conclusion, he that knows what is right,but refuses to do it.To him it is a sin.(rom14:23).

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by eagleeye2: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
soniauju: D homile I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 2days mass is abt faith.U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot please God witout faith.
Confirmed Catholic.
Faith is the Evidence of things promised but not yet seen.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by eagleeye2: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
ebyjoyken: To have faith, that God will surely see me through. That I am not the only one that has problem. That faith with out work is useless. I have to put effort and God will do the rest.
Catholic
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by pyyxxaro: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
I couldn't go cry ... Its been raining horse n donkey in Warri and my gal friend doesn't want to see my boxerz on my waist Wat to Do grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I still dey 4 shursh now, nefa close to conclude wetin my pastor dey yan buh d guy iz shoutin somethin about "YOU ARE AN ARMED-ROBBER IF U DON'T PAY UR TITHE" undecided
Me wey I nah gor fit get mind toush gun sef undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
pyyxxaro: I couldn't go cry ... Its been raining horse n donkey in Warri and my gal friend doesn't want to see my boxerz on my waist Wat to Do grin
END dat play-play aktiviti @ dis
TIME b4 devil enta u begin do
TINZ grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by killuminati(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
pyyxxaro: I couldn't go cry ... Its been raining horse n donkey in Warri and my gal friend doesn't want to see my boxerz on my waist Wat to Do grin
f'ucck her till she starts begging!
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Papa12(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
ujahboy: Reflection:

the mustard seed is one of the

smallest seeds in Palestine. Jesus

affirms that if our faith were as

small as this seed, we would be

able to do greater things. Faith is

said to be a supernatural gift of

God that enables us to believe

without doubting whatever God

has revealed. What God has

revealed is found in the Scriptures

and 'Faith comes by hearing ' says

Paul. Are we conversat with this

world of God? We ought to, on

hearing the World of God, put it to

practice; it is only then that our

little faith would be able to say to

the mulberry tree, be uprooted

and be planted in the sea............

And it would obey us. Praise God.

ure right Luke 17:5-10.. Catholic 2days mass Gospel

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Okikiade(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Giving thanks always to God either through good or bad times; A living soul will always be opportunes to do great things than the dead! Keyword:Humility will elevates you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biblical Contradictions: What should we believe / There Is Hope / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.