Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here (4533 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
The candidates for NAF that will camp on 305 flying training school enugu, lets meet here, share our view and try to assist eachother to the best we can. God will help us all... Amen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
The exam will be on 17th to 26th of this month. Moderator pls help us take this to front page so that many people will get assistance especially our nairalanders...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by Gifthappy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
ikanason: The candidates for NAF that will camp on 305 flying training school enugu, lets meet here, share our view and try to assist eachother to the best we can. God will help us all... Amen.
Hi ikanason, am for Enugu zone and my main worries so far has been and still remains accomodation issue. Pls, are u familiar with that environment?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Gifthappy: Hi ikanason, am for Enugu zone and my main worries so far has been and still remains accomodation issue. Pls, are u familiar with that environment?
for now i don't have any place to stay but am working towards it, u can call me so that i have ur number incase if any good thing comes out. 07032902102
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2013
about the attestation letter

Hello, Just Edit this; A letter of good moral character is a letter that is written by someone you know who will vouch for your moral character. Almost anyone can write one of these for you, but they are more valuable if they are written by someone of distinction, including a past employer, a priest, or someone with a notable position. A letter of good moral character is commonly used for job applications to show what kind of person you are. Sample letter of good moral character Robert R. Rumph 3504 Mesa Drive Las Vegas, NV 89101 Dear Mr. Rumph My name is Father Randy. Marcia D. Harris came to me a few weeks ago requesting for me to write him a letter of good moral character, and I was more than happy to oblige. Marcia D. Harris has been a member of my congregation for over 10 years now. He has been active in the community, has helped out with church functions, and is seen generally as an upstanding citizen. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about him. Everyone who talks to him sees what a good person he is. I have all the confidence in the world that Marcia D. Harris is a good, upstanding, moral person, and he would be a great choice to fill the job position in question. Regards, Father Randy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Letter Sample for Character Reference or Personal Reference

Sample character reference letter written by an acquaintance, rather than an employer:

To Whom it May Concern:

I have known Jane Doe in a variety of capacities for many years. She has been my daughter's riding instructor for the past several years. In addition, she is my partner in a small business where she is responsible for writing and editing articles and website content.

Jane is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. Her communication skills, both written and verbal, are excellent.

In summary, I highly recommend Jane for any position or endeavor that she may seek to pursue. She will be a valuable asset for any organization.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

John Smith
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Writing Tips

These tips will help you understand how to write a character reference letter. However, keep in mind the strongest character letters are always personal and heartfelt. So the more you can write yours in your own words the better it will be.

Organize your letter

As a rule, character references have three sections.
Opening. Usually a paragraph of only a sentence or two, the opening explains who you are and how you know the subject (person you're referring).

Body. The body is the majority of the letter. It can be several paragraphs. Here you make the case for your friend or relative-- describing your experiences with him or her and giving examples of the subject's good qualities.

Closing. The last paragraph reinforces your belief in your friend or relative and contains your actual recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2013. Enugu Centre Meet Here by ikanason(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian
Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and
meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment
standards.
Applicants with Gce, Waec, neco, HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate
Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s
certificates will be considered for recruitment as
airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force.
Applicant's attestation form must be signed by a military
officer from the same state as the applicant and not below
the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian
Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank
of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/
Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government
Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can
also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are
to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character
from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment
Centers and final selection interview.
Educational Qualification.
Non-Trade
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including
Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2
sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In
addition, all applicants are also required to possess their
school's testimonials.
Tradesmen/women
Applicants must satisfy the requirements stated for Non-
Trade above. In addition, applicants applying as
tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum
of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from
government-approved institutions. Applicant with
University Diploma need not apply.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements
below before filling the form:
All applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the
original copies of the documents listed under Paragraph
9(b) at the recruitment centers and during the final
selection interview. Applicants will be required to present
following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment
test:
Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and
countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified,
Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other
specified officers in Paragraph 7.
Photocopies of:
(I) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age (Any age
declaration done less than 5 years to this exercise will not
be acceptable).
(II) Educational and Trade Certificates
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or
submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the
selection exercise. Also any false declaration detected
later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such
applicants may be handed over to the Police for
prosecution.
The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquirers in
respect of applicants whose applications have been
rejected.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.