Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? (2214 Views)

Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by silverdam(m): 1:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Now, now, now the BBATheChase is over but who
do you think is becoming much more popular and
powerful between Beverly and Melvin?

I remember Nigerians love Melvin during the
show and so many people hated Beverly because
of her attitude and mostly because of her alleged
sex with her bf Angelo (she said she didn’t have
sex tho).

After the BBA was over, the both of them came
home and we welcomed them even tho Melvin
had the best heart warming welcome at the
airport, now they are back home and it seems
Beverly is the only one that we are seeing
everywhere, making appearances, having more
fun (She’s in Tanzania now) and probably making
money but where is Melvin now? We no dey see
am like Beverly despite the fact that Nigerians
were supporting him…

Is it hypocrisy that is disturbing us in this
country? Cos after we don abuse Beverly (I didn’t
abuse her tho) she’s still the one we prefer to see
and wanna hear about than Melvin.
Where is Melvin sef? Cos Beverly has taken all
the glitz and glamour and recognition…

Nigerians na wa for you but seriously in your own
point view, who do you think is becoming more
famous and powerful between Melvin and
Beverly?

Posted By Tosin Silver Dam.

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/06/melvin-oduah-or-beverly-osu-who-is-becoming-more-famous-between-them/[/url]

Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by PregnantBoy(m): 1:37am On Oct 07, 2013
It is beverly now
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by homesteady(m): 1:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Ask Nairaland Front-page smiley
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by PregnantBoy(m): 1:50am On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady: Ask Nairaland Front-page smiley
Ode! Mumu leleyi sha
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Tapout(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2013
silverdam: .

After the BBA was over, the both of them came
home and we welcomed them even tho Melvin
had the best heart warming welcome at the
airport, now they are back home and it seems
Beverly is the only one that we are seeing
everywhere, making appearances, having more
fun (She’s in Tanzania now) and probably making
money but where is Melvin now? We no dey see
am like Beverly despite the fact that Nigerians
were supporting him

[/url]

S.m.h...so any1 d@ partake's in bba automatically becomes jobless abi undecided
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady: Ask Nairaland Front-page smiley
true talk.

Melvin looks so young and cute up there.
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by demelza: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Its Bev of course.
Melvin is too boring. tongue
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2013
Point here is dat Nigerians are too loud(whether u agree or not). We hardly give a hoot about calm pple which Melvin obviously is. Or dnt u see dats y Tonto is still very powerful? For me,Beverly is getin more famous as the day go by nd will remain so,@ least ahead of Melvin.
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2013
6 goals conceded.
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Did melvin go nude
Did he sleep with someone in the house

Those are simply criteria of being a naija celeb. smiley
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by homesteady(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Ode! Mumu leleyi sha

Rabies treatment is now free! So rush to any hospital and get yours smiley

1 Like

Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by PregnantBoy(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady:

Rabies treatment is now free! So rush to any hospital and get yours smiley
We don see you, so clueless
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by homesteady(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
We don see you, so clueless

#Agbero!
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by Airforce1(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2013
Homesteady, u don meet your match at last, congrats undecided
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1: Homesteady, u don meet your match at last, congrats undecided

Who's my match?
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by PregnantBoy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady:

#Agbero!
You're still a novice for all i care, stop being a local champion kk... Ur wings don fall, so break a leg
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by homesteady(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
You're still a novice for all i care, stop being a local champion kk... Ur wings don fall, so break a leg

It was nice chatting with you! I just realised that you joined NL on the 2nd of this month!! So you are just exhibiting some childish new member exuberances!! Bye wink
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by silverdam(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
OMG! Who is dis pregnant boy stalking me? It is becoming scary... Do i knw you? Pls email me abeg
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Melvin was recently in Ghana for Selly's bday, just like Bev is in Tanzania for Nando's bday. They're even on that note. They both recently graced Complete Fashion magazine, but while Melvin graced the FP, Bev got back page, telling you who's more important. Melvin will be hosted in Abuja next Monday, his third time here, Bev's been here just twice. They were both on Moments with Mo, Jara and Ebuka's Rubbing Minds, Mel has been on Studio53 extra, putting him one spot away from Bev. Plus, he's got the whole Maria ish going on. Forget Nairaland and backyard gists like Tonto Dike and co, the big guns are looking at Melvin while Denrele is knacking pangolo on Bev's behalf.
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by homesteady(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin was recently in Ghana for Selly's bday, just like Bev is in Tanzania for Nando's bday. They're even on that note. They both recently graced Complete Fashion magazine, but while Melvin graced the FP, Bev got back page, telling you who's more important. Melvin will be hosted in Abuja next Monday, his third time here, Bev's been here just twice. They were both on Moments with Mo, Jara and Ebuka's Rubbing Minds, Mel has been on Studio53 extra, putting him one spot away from Bev. Plus, he's got the whole Maria ish going on. Forget Nairaland and backyard gists like Tonto Dike and co, the big guns are looking at Melvin while Denrele is knacking pangolo on Bev's behalf.

Beverly has also been on studio 53! I watched that edition! Eku wore one yellow short dress that day!
Re: Melvin Oduah Or Beverly Osu? Who Is Becoming More Famous Between Them? by PregnantBoy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
silverdam: OMG! Who is dis pregnant boy stalking me? It is becoming scary... Do i knw you? Pls email me abeg
Sweethrt! I'm ur no1 fan, I love you so much, I have a deep crush on you and I am veery obsessed wit u I swear down. You didn't reply my mail pls reply me

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Nollywood's Top 30 Broken Marriage / Mario Balotelli Acquires Ferrari Worth A Wooping Sum Of £240,000 (pics) / See What Rihanna Is Doing To Her Male Fans While At Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.