Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Amazing Torch Web Browser. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Amazing Torch Web Browser. (1337 Views)

HELP! My Website Is No Longer Opening With Operamini Web Browser. / What Is Your Favourite Web Browser? / The Fastest Web-browser For Slow Internet Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2013
It's similar to Chrome but more stable and even faster. Doesn't crash easily like chrome does. Even allows you to customize your Facebook page.
I'm impressed with it.

Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Torch music allows you to play your favourite trending music online. Presently listening to Adele my Fav. Should have married her. grin

Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Downloading World War Z with Torch torrent. Hoping it pans out well...Bye to the cinemas. grin

Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 07, 2013
Torch Facelift actually and truly redesigns your Facebook page. This browser makes firefox look like crap. lipsrsealed

Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
First and foremost, are you the creator of the browser?
Second, does it work on bb tourch?
Third, on what platform are you using it?
Fourth, where is the link for the browser?
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by sisqology(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. Yes, u read ma mind
2. No
3. :-S
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by CODEEATER(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
wow...first dhtml made a browser capable of parsing php files and rendering results directly...

now this...

mehn....am lost...

need to catch up with d squad
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
@dhtml Google is your friend. grin
Oh well! There's now way in the world i could have made that browser.
Thirdly, the name has nothing to do with Blackberry.
Still waiting for reviews from other webmasters. As for me, I'M SO FEELING IT.
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
^^^. . . .of course google is my friend - but that does not answer my question?
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by omni1: 4:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Torch is a free and unique software that offers you powerful browsing together with built-in media downloading and sharing features.

Torch Browser is based on the Chromium technology platform, giving it fast browsing capabilities.

http://www.torchbrowser.com/about

Have you guys experienced some issues with this browser and tried uninstalling it? Were you able to differentiate the browser from Google Chrome at the point of uninstalling? The browser is everything Google plus theme.
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
This browser be like the one wey go chop all my 100MB bandwidth fiam!
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
*omni:
Torch is a free and unique software that offers you powerful browsing together with built-in media downloading and sharing features.

Torch Browser is based on the Chromium technology platform, giving it fast browsing capabilities.

http://www.torchbrowser.com/about

Have you guys experienced some issues with this browser and tried uninstalling it? Were you able to differentiate the browser from Google Chrome at the point of uninstalling? The browser is everything Google plus theme.
I want to believe it was developed in partnership with Google Chrome open source technology.
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by joomlaman(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Excellent browser indeed!!!
I stopped using the likes of utorrent etc to download torrent files
, since i discovered the torrent facility on the TORCH browser
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by sisqology(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
*dhtml:
This browser be like the one wey go chop all my 100MB bandwidth fiam!

See as u made pepper ran into my head(Ata sapa mi lori) while eating :-D
Re: The Amazing Torch Web Browser. by joeybankz: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Site Has Just Been HACK3D / Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme / Facebook Page For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.