Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot (3082 Views)

Meet The Tallest Kid In The World Who Is 3times His Mates Height / Photo Of Nigeria's Tallest Man With His Wife During Their Wedding. / Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by yhincatainment: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-qVc6Lw5jjrk/UlJvcaxlqPI/AAAAAAAAFkg/QChOfEFAiW8/s640/IMG_4192.JPG[/img]
So Paparazzi took these pics this morning at UBA's ATM in Ikeja, lolz the woman didn't want to tell the security her pin thoo... Lmao... Its all good
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PR7lIxx8ups/UlJvii2oIKI/AAAAAAAAFko/1V0Go2D7He4/s640/IMG_4193.JPG[/img]
Always visit my blog here http://www.yhincatainment.com/
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013
OP that's unfair gringrin why are you calling her tallest woman gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by hammedkola(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2013
You made ma day ({})...can't stop laughing.
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by braine(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2013
#TeamShortPeople grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by amiskurie(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2013
your papa still dey live that kind wild and fun life! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Zonacom(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2013
The picture is funny no doubt. But i would normally not laugh at this kinda situation. I just thank God for making me empathic to people's situation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by AbuMikey(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2013

All izz well
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by lertee(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
What is funny about this? Mtchew,senseless post with jobless poster.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Prymestrr(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2013
lertee: What is funny about this? Mtchew,senseless post with jobless poster.
Abeg if itz not funny 2 u sista den u really do need an appointment with ur doctor in order 2 fix ur sense of humor... #seriously laughing at d pix
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Deschil: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2013
Do not EVER laugh at other people's misfortune. It is sad that a FATHER took this picture.
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2013
This is retahhded
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by timpaker(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
What da faq!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by oxygen47: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
She's protecting her interest
Pls dont mistake her height for stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
God bless this woman.

May the Lord prosper her children.

May her ways be fruitful.

May the Lord who brought her to this world ensure she is not put to shame

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
shocked shocked embarassedembarassed cheesycheesygringrin:p
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Jaywilzee(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Na person mama una dy do dis tin oooo............OP... N u called her d tallest person dia,,,,
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Pukkah: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Abeg if itz not funny 2 u sista den u really do need an appointment with ur doctor in order 2 fix ur sense of humor... #seriously laughing at d pix

What's funny in laughing at another human being's physical condition? Mature or God-fearing men/women will never laugh at such. They would simply assist the woman or if not, just move on. That woman that you seriously laughed at is someone's daughter and possibly someone's wife and/or mother. Would you have had such a 'serious laugh' if she was any of those to you?

Did she create herself?
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by musaajebor(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yall asking wat is funny must be very very stew pid.
@ op y ur papa no snap wen she dey climb the chair grin cry
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by lertee(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Kid you need to grow up. wink
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Sepp360(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
lertee: What is funny about this? Mtchew,senseless post with jobless poster.
yhu must be shorter than "the tallest woman".....Hehehe
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Caracta(f): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
And someone actually took a photo of her to make fun of her online. Why are there so many sick and depressed people in this country? To all of you that made fun of this woman, i pray you won't give birth to physically challenged children.

African zombies!
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by braine(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Caracta: And someone actually took a photo of her to make fun of her online. Why are there so many sick and depressed people in this country? To all of you that made fun of this woman, i pray you won't give birth to physically challenged children.

African zombies!

Please leave them alone• We all have our deformities•
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
I must protect my money cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot by Bibol(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
The OP said his dad took the picture. What more can I say?

(1) (Reply)

New Video :helen Paul – Vernacular / Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister / Olamide 101: 7 Lessons 4rm 9JA’s Hottest Rapper On How To Become Your Own BOSS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.