Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,314 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? (2565 Views)

TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? / Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. / Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by JESUSFC(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Those who use devices from established companies feel superior to others, so do you feel inferior to them, lets know
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by mrdrizzy(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Is this ur 1st thread or something?

3 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Emekayoung(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2013
JESUSFC: Those who use devices from established companies feel superior to others, so do you feel inferior to them, lets know
Mr man pls modify ur topic,wat do u mean by ENVER?
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Gosj01(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
I think the word should be "Envy" right!....i guess so
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
adding gionee z an insult...have u cn e6 or e5..more dan waat tecno can produce...xo widowt much ado i advice u to remove gionee nd put sumtin lyk papdan or kokomobile...

6 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Emekayoung(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gosj01: I think the word should be "Envy" right!....i guess so
Dont mind him,mods hav to start banning some people on NL..
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by ajasa4link: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Very soon the thread will turn to Tecno vs Anti Tecno fans
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by krugar07(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
what is this rubbish i am seeing
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by krugar07(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bryt3: adding gionee z an insult...have u cn e6 or e5.
even e3 sef beta pass 'Them'. no mind d op. maybe he forgot to logout after using cybercafe computer and a kid started messing wit his account. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by JESUSFC(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2013
LOL , the two things i dont judge Nigerians for, character online and the pride of FIRST COME, am sure we all knew that the enver issue was a mistake AND THAT IT SHOULD BE ENVY and about this being my first post, very well yes, because i have rarely had a reason to do so and to the gionne fans, relax its still a chinese company whose name is not on the hallmark of gadgets, and truth be told its what happens..lets be reserved and give our views, thanks

2 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Defaramade(m): 12:57am On Oct 10, 2013
krugar07: even e3 sef beta pass 'Them'. no mind d op. maybe he forgot to logout after using cybercafe computer and a kid started messing wit his accout. grin grin grin
Lolz grin
krugar07: even e3 sef beta pass 'Them'. no mind d op. maybe he forgot to logout after using cybercafe computer and a kid started messing wit his accout. grin grin grin
Lolz

1 Like

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Defaramade(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm proud of my 'chinqo' tecno n3, monkey no fine but in mama like am...
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2013
but why this inferiority complex?
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by OCTAVO: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2013
4llerbuntu: but why this inferiority complex?
I wonder ooo.
Chei! Some Naira lads sef ehn grin

1 Like

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2013
MOST STEWPID THREAD ON NAIRALAND FOR NOW..

THT HE EVEN ADDED GIONEE THERE IS AN INSULT TO GIONEE..

CHECK OUT DIS MAKING VIDEO OF THE GIONEE COMPANY AND HOW THEY MAKE THERE PHONES

[url]m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEiyxYVT9hM&client=mv-google&hl=en&guid=&gl=NG[/url]

AND CHECK OUT DIS HAND IN HAND VIDEO COMPARISON BTWN D GIONEE E6 AND IPHONE 5..

[url]m.youtube.com/watch?v=QceOJEepIYE&client=mv-google&hl=en&guid=&gl=NG[/url]

OH AND, GIONEE IS A RECOGNISED COMPANY IN THE USA...

THEIR INTERNATIONAL BRAND NAME IS BLULIFE..

GOOGLE D BLULIFE PLAY, AND ALSO CHECK ON XDA OR GSMARENA..

IF NO BE SAY, I DEY IN GOOD MOOD, I FOR SAY THIS O.P SMOKE EXPIRED ABA WEED..

grin grin grin

MODIFY UR TOPIC TO T AND PAPDAN.. BUZU grin

LOL

3 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by slinkman(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
altho i use a tecno phantom a+, i am proud of my phone..

and i think the o.p shouldnt have added gionee to that list,, cox gionee has gone very very far..

i checked out d gionee e3 , e5 and e6 online.. all had very good sophisticated qualities.. they were also very much recognised in the U.S, india, china, and by the french..

im planning on porting to gionee or htc soon..
when im done with my phantom a+

and gionee goes by the company name BLU.

thtz their international name

1 Like

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by marcjoe(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2013
slinkman: atho i use a tecno phantom a+, i am proud of my phone..

and i think the o.p shouldnt have added gionee to that list,, cox gionee has gone very very far..

i checked out d gionee e3 , e5 and e6 online.. all had very good sophisticated qualities.. they were also very much recognised in the U.S, india, china, and by the french..

im planning on porting to gionee or htc soon..
when im done with my phantom a+

and gionee goes by the company name BLU.

thtz their international name

U b d highest mumu wey i don c alive....who dash u phantom a+...

And d last time i checked GIONEE IS PRODUCED,DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND PACKAGED IN CHINA....

1 Like

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by slinkman(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2013
marcjoe:

U b d highest mumu wey i don c alive....who dash u phantom a+...

And d last time i checked GIONEE IS PRODUCED,DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND PACKAGED IN CHINA....
my gut, i no dey too talk... i dnt hav d time for insults...

my tecno phantom a+ solidly rocks for me... i sold my n7 to get it..

lol... chinese phones dey pass chinese phones..

giones is international , tecno is not period..

i no too get ur time for insults...

1 Like

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by marcjoe(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2013
slinkman: my gut, i no dey too talk... i dnt hav d time for insults...

Ur last post in gionee e3 thread
bro thnx alot for breakin it down...

pls wat exactly do i do with d updater file u posted as attachment??

and pls hw do i caliberate d battery as u mentioned..

im planing on porting to d chinese firmware for easy flashing of roms..

pls lets say after porting to d chinese firmware and i later want to port back to follow come indian firmware and revert back to my normal stock rom, is it possible?? pls if yes how??

Another

bro thnx alot for breakin it down...

pls wat exactly do i do with d updater file u posted as attachment??

and pls hw do i caliberate d battery as u mentioned..

im planing on porting to d for easy flashing of roms..

pls lets say after porting to d chinese firmware and i later want to port back to follow come indian firmware and revert back to my normal stock rom, is it possible?? pls if yes how??

Another...
godvilla,4peace and deejay harry, pls guys do u advice flashing custom roms while on normal follpw come indian firmware, and not having to move to chinese firmware?
pls if yes, wat do i do in other to flash in this miui v5 rom via indian firmware, and pls is d miui v5 rom stable for e3? when i opened d rom after download i couldnt locate or see boot.img , and also i read somwhere in xda where d developer said, never unzip d rom.. pls does dis mean i shouldnt even unzip d rom to makes changes to d rom, xo i can flash with indian firmware? hw do i make changes to d rom witout unzipping pls guys? would really need an answer from one of you guys, godvilla,deejay harry and 4peace

PLS NAIRALANDERS CAN U GUYS TELL ME WHO IS DECIEVING WHO HERE....I REPEAT WHO DASH U PHANTOM A+, WELL AM NOT QUARELLING WITH ANYONE, I JUST WANNA LET U KNOW THAT GIONEE IS A CHINESE COMPANY THAT IS COMPETING IN CHINA WITH XAIOMI AND OTHERS WHO KILL DEM FLAT, AND TECNO IS ONLY BASED ON AFRICA MARKET...AM ALSO A FAN OF GOOD PRODUCT NOT ONLY TECNO...WHEN I SOLD MY TECNO PHANTOM A AFTER FEELING D PHANTOM A+...I WAS CONTEMPLATING ON GOING FOR GIONEE E3 AND PHANTOM A+...BACK THEN MY THAUGHT WERE 1800MAH AGAINST 2100MAH, TECNO HAS POUCH AND POWERBANK WHICH I WANTED BADLY THEN....I ONLY LOVED D GIONEE 16GB ROM THEN TOO BUT ALAS I WENT FOR TECNO PHANTOM A+ because THEY WON WITH THEIR GOOD MARKET STRATEGY...

I REPEAT AM A FAN OF QUALITY PRODUCT ..IF XAIOMI ENTA NIGA...I MAY DITCH MY A+ ONLY IF D PRICE IS LOW AND WITH A BETTER SPEC...
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by slinkman(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
marcjoe:

Another

Another...

PLS NAIRALANDERS CAN U GUYS TELL ME WHO IS DECIEVING WHO HERE....I REPEAT WHO DASH U PHANTOM A+, WELL AM NOT QUARELLING WITH ANYONE, I JUST WANNA LET U KNOW THAT GIONEE IS A CHINESE COMPANY THAT IS COMPETING IN CHINA WITH XAIOMI AND OTHERS WHO KILL DEM FLAT, AND TECNO IS ONLY BASED ON AFRICA MARKET...AM ALSO A FAN OF GOOD PRODUCT NOT ONLY TECNO...WHEN I SOLD MY TECNO PHANTOM A AFTER FEELING D PHANTOM A+...I WAS CONTEMPLATING ON GOING FOR GIONEE E3 AND PHANTOM A+...BACK THEN MY THAUGHT WERE 1800MAH AGAINST 2100MAH, TECNO HAS POUCH AND POWERBANK WHICH I WANTED BADLY THEN....I ONLY LOVED D GIONEE 16GB ROM THEN TOO BUT ALAS I WENT FOR TECNO PHANTOM A+ because THEY WON WITH THEIR GOOD MARKET STRATEGY...

I REPEAT AM A FAN OF QUALITY PRODUCT ..IF XAIOMI ENTA NIGA...I MAY DITCH MY A+ ONLY IF D PRICE IS LOW AND WITH A BETTER SPEC...
like i said bro... im planning on goin for a gionee or htc... i wanted to learn everytin there is to knw about flashin custorm roms...

gionee is a company tht has gone very far.. i never asked for ur opinion on whether u wanted to buy d e3 of a+..keep tht to urself...

if u also go thru my posts , u would see me making inquries about thl phones and flashin roms.. u would also see photos of my tecno phone...

guy stick to ur tecno, na u sabi.. as for me and my family, we are moving to greater tinx..

huwaei is also chinese., thl is also chinese, xiaomi is also chinese... so is gionee... but all these are chinese products tht are recognized world wide and internationally.. xda recognizes all these, gsm arena also recognizes all these phones... but i hav never had any support on my tecno...

i love my tecno phantom a+phone alot... but i no dey ever ever challenge my elders...

since u are too good in bringing out posts, pls check there and see pics of my tecno for proof...

na becos of pipz like u, i got confused and wasted money on tecno.. always covering tecno up for hw sub standard they are.. if not, for seunpayne and his roms, tell me wat we would have done... i hate relying on a single person to port roms for my device... i love devices with so much supports...

thnx for ur time sha..

3 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2013
WHILE ON ANODA THREAD, TECNO USERS ARE FYTIN FOR WHICH IS MORE BETTEE BTWEEN TECNO PHONES..

ONE USER EVEN SAID TECNO P5 IS BETTER THAN TECNO 7..

ANODA SAID , TECNO PAD IS BETTER THAN A+...

HMM..

www.nairaland.com/1471854/best-tecno-android-phones-nigeria/3#1471854.97

grin grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2013
slinkman: my gut, i no dey too talk... i dnt hav d time for insults...

grin grin grin
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by omotayos01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
marcjoe:

Another

Another...

1st time dis guy is making sense to me. I tot u were tecno 4 life anyway it gud to hear u are a fan of gud product and nt d tecnoish wey u cari put 4 head

3 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
omotayos01:
1st time dis guy is making sense to me. I tot u were tecno 4 life anyway it gud to hear u are a fan of gud product and nt d tecnoish wey u cari put 4 head

grin grin
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by JESUSFC(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
they believe gionne shouldnt be up vere coz its nad made in china or what, no doubt gionne and xaiomi are reviewed on phonesarena and gsmarena thats why we making that comment but take it or leave it wheather very high end with beastly specs its made in china, would u go for the best gionne over an s4, dont lie to your self jare, tecno, xaiomi and gionne be fighting in china but in nija only tecno and gionne, but lets get back to the topic....
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by marcjoe1: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
U guys should unban my first acct now....cant i post my own reply too and y hiding my post?...nawa oooh... angry
Nairaland phone section admins i dey suspect una now oooh....u hid slinkmans post d other day and now u brought back the post...pls unhide my own reply too..

The war has just begun.. cool
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by marcjoe1: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
JESUSFC: they believe gionne shouldnt be up vere coz its nad made in china or what, no doubt gionne and xaiomi are reviewed on phonesarena and gsmarena thats why we making that comment but take it or leave it wheather very high end with beastly specs its made in china, would u go for the best gionne over an s4, dont lie to your self jare, tecno, xaiomi and gionne be fighting in china but in nija only tecno and gionne, but lets get back to the topic....

@op, nice one jare, they r trying to tell us that GIONEE a china company we know is manufactured in AMERICA
Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
JESUSFC: they believe gionne shouldnt be up vere coz its nad made in china or what, no doubt gionne and xaiomi are reviewed on phonesarena and gsmarena thats why we making that comment but take it or leave it wheather very high end with beastly specs its made in china, would u go for the best gionne over an s4, dont lie to your self jare, tecno, xaiomi and gionne be fighting in china but in nija only tecno and gionne, but lets get back to the topic....
[b]The only reason i'll opt for the S4 is the snap dragon 600 chipset under the hood.
Both devices are embedded with mediatek GPU.
S4 has some wow features which are already ported 2 some devices, Gionee E3 now possess such features via Canvas 4 Cutom rom, Tecno too is not left out amongst others.
Gionee has DTS surround sound which is a plus 2 all their devices.
All in all, S4 is also an Asian product produced by Korea which 2 my understanding are sum steps behind China in regards 2 Technology. *I stand 2 be corrected*

Samsung is a more established product, so even if they produce another S4 with Imaginations Technology's Mediaket SoC, their prize will still be on the high compared 2 Gionee E6.
In my Opinion, S4 is a superb device BUT i think there's a hype in price as compared 2 sum Well established China based OEMs who produce even more powerful devices than Samsung.
*Brand name aside, Get what u feel suit ur style. Although, i'll choose S4 ova Gionee E6, am not going for S4 because its a Samsung product or made in Heaven.
Am going for it because of its Snap dragon 600 chipset.
[/b]

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Lionbite(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gionee is overated on nairaland, the way these people talk about about gionee is way different than what it actually is. I purchased gionee p2 with the reviews and praises i saw on nairaland, as a game addict i downloaded a couple of high HD games and most of them were just lagging lyk mad, anyway to cut the story short i sold the phone one week later and bought tecno m3, and during the period of using m3 i never had any regret whatsoever i'm talking about 4 months, cos i've sold it recently to buy tecno P5. My advice is that whatever phone you want to buy dont purchase because of what you see or heard on nairaland do your research on your own. I don talk my own o

4 Likes

Re: As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lionbite: Gionee is overated on nairaland, the way these people talk about about gionee is way different than what it actually is. I purchased gionee p2 with the reviews and praises i saw on nairaland, as a game addict i downloaded a couple of high HD games and most of them were just lagging lyk mad, anyway to cut the story short i sold the phone one week later and bought tecno m3, and during the period of using m3 i never had any regret whatsoever i'm talking about 4 months, cos i've sold it recently to buy tecno P5. My advice is that whatever phone you want to buy dont purchase because of what you see or heard on nairaland do your research on your own. I don talk my own o
Mention sum of the HD games....
*Its obvious u are just like one of them*
Am not here 2 side any OEM but u are definately oblaque in ur post!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno Q1, Now Jellybean! / Gionee P4 Or Tecno H6 ??? / In Defence Of My Tecno W4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.