Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Another Word From The Lord Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Word From The Lord Jesus (403 Views)

Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / Beat Your Servant With Many Stripes - Said The Lord Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Word From The Lord Jesus by sidespin: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
ANOTHER WORD FROM THE LORD JESUS

INWARD WITNESS
The prophet of the New Testament is very similar to the prophet of the Old Testament in that the prophet of the Old Testament was called a 'seer' because he saw and knew things supernaturally. The prophet of the New Testament also sees and knows things supernaturally. But the prophet of the New Testament does not have the same status as the prophet of the Old Testament, in that I did not set prophets in the Church to guide the Church. A Christian under the New Testament need not seek guidance through prophets. He might receive guidance through prophets, but he should not seek it. It is unscriptural to do so. The ministry of the New Testament prophet in this area is only to confirm what people already have in their own spirits.

"Under the Old Covenant, only the priest, the prophet, and the king were anointed by the Holy Spirit to stand in those offices. What you would call the laity did not have the Spirit of God upon them or in them. Therefore, under the Old Covenant, people would seek guidance through the prophet because he had the Spirit of God.

Under the New Covenant, it does not say, 'As many as are led by prophets, they are the sons of God.' The New Testament says, 'For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God'" (Rom. 8:14). The number one way, the primary way, that I lead all of My children is by the inward witness. I am going to show you how that works so you won't make the mistakes you have made in the past."

To stand in the office of the prophet, one is first of all a minister of the gospel separated and called to the ministry with the call of God upon his life. Secondly, he has at least two of the revelation gifts—the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the discerning of spirits—plus the gift of prophecy, operating in his ministry.

From now on, I'm going to lead you by the inward witness. You had the inward witness all the time
If you will learn to follow that inward witness, I will make you rich. I will guide you in all the affairs of life, financial as well as spiritual. I am not opposed to My children being rich; I am opposed to their being covetous.

If the prophecy (prophesied to you) confirms what you already have, accept it. If it does not, don't accept it.

ANGELS
You read in the scriptures that I said concerning the little children that their angel is ever before My Father's face. You don't lose your angel just because you grow up. Did you ever read in My Word where the angel of the Lord told Philip to go down to the way of Gaza? Wasn't that direction? Wasn't that guidance? Didn't My angel appear to Cornelius, and he wasn't even a born-again man? Didn't the angel tell him what to do?

FASTING AND MEDITATION
I would rather you would live a fasted life instead of having days and periods of fasting. Instead of having certain days you fast and then going back and eating all you want, just live a fasted life. Fasting does not change Me anyhow. I Am the same before you fast, while you fast, and when you get through fasting. It does not change My Word. It helps you keep your flesh under. So just don't ever eat all you want. Just keep your flesh under all the time. Don't spend all that time in the afternoon praying and wearing yourself out before the night service. Lie on the bed and meditate.

Consider not your own body. Consider Him who is the Author and Finisher of your faith, your High Priest.

OFFERING
It is unscriptural not to receive offering. You just don’t know what is behind it yet. You stay in My word and I will teach you and train you on what it is about. Don’t you ever put pressure on people to give anything in an offering, never! Don’t ever receive offering to meet your personal needs.

Religion has made many of My people devastating and deplorable. I have called you and I have NOW anointed you to do something about this.

Do you think that I can’t take you over right where you are now into my perfect will? Why don’t you quit struggling, trying to get over here yourself? Let me lead you back over there. I called you into my will. Simply pray, ‘Lord, your will be done in my life’’
I will be your navigator. Relax! If you will do that, repent and forget all, for not finding out about this, then I will accept it as though you never made a mistake. I will account it as though you were in My perfect will and I will maneuver you right back into to your destination.

If you walk in obedience, you will experience days of heaven on earth.

There are no imperfections in (heaven) this place. Everything that was lost by the first Adam was restored by the second Adam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Tithing Just Another Form Of Gambling??? / The All Tallented Soul Winning Is On, Soul Movies Coming Up Nex'' / Trust Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.