Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look (568 Views)

AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . / 1001 Free Business Ideas For Intending Entrepreneurs / Agro- Export Training For Intending Agro-exporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look by globaby1(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
dear newly wed friend,
i know all you need in this life is to have a successful home and family. but you don't know how you will achieve this because you and your spouse is not from the same parents, the same family which means your characters are different. remember what ever you give to life is all you get. there is this saying that 75% of the the successes and failure of any marriage is caused by both spouse, another saying is a marriage can still be successful with or without anyone's help and only thise who believe in the need for change remains in love peace and unity in their marriage. there are rules to a successful marriage, which if followed decisively, your expectation of a happy and fulfiling home will not be cut short. the good nesw is that there is an e-book that can put you on track. it is titled: 40 steps to a successful marriage, for more info. send an email to glowithpride8@yahoo.co.uk or call 08073742859 for more details.
Re: Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look by wifepalava: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
I'm really scared now
Re: Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look by LAKANYE(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
globaby1:

dear newly wed friend,
i know all you need in this life is to have a successful home and family. but you don't know how you will achieve this because you and your spouse is not from the same parents, the same family which means your characters are different. remember what ever you give to life is all you get. there is this saying that 75% of the the successes and failure of any marriage is caused by both spouse, another saying is a marriage can still be successful with or without anyone's help and only thise who believe in the need for change remains in love peace and unity in their marriage. there are rules to a successful marriage, which if followed decisively, your expectation of a happy and fulfiling home will not be cut short. the good nesw is that there is an e-book that can put you on track. it is titled: 40 steps to a successful marriage, for more info. send an email to glowithpride8@yahoo.co.uk or call 08073742859 for more details.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]

[i][/i][color=#990000]HMMN,
I SMELT A RAT AS USUAL. THIS LOOKS LIKE SOME KIND OF TRADE BY BARTER. If its a GOOD NEWS AND AN E-BOOK, can we just have the damn link without having to come to your house to pay homages to the KING in Naira HMMN, I SMELT A RAT.
Re: Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look by globaby1(f): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2008
the goodnews is that it only cost $10 or N1, 000 for a copy. payment should be made to my fastecash account, followed by a notification to my email address which must include your name, ur email address, your phone number, time of payment.
Re: Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look by LAKANYE(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
WHAT THE FCCCK
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY TO NAIRALAND TO MAKE N1000.00/ APPLICANT.
IF I'M A WOMAN, I WOULD RATHER GET A DIVORCE THAN SPEND MONEY TO SAFE A GARDEM FUCCCKED UP MARRIAGE FROM A HEMM, HEMM, A HEMM, HEMM 419 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mini Gsm Business Opportunity.investors Needed / Sirocco 4 Sale / Quality Ties At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.