Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Dream/ Vision About Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream/ Vision About Rapture (502 Views)

A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture / A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook / How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream/ Vision About Rapture by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
My vision of rapture:

I was in the room with a friend gisting and eating bread on a certain day and then we decided to kneel and pray... We started praying.

Suddenly I heard wailings from the main road not far from where I stay and I was bothered. I stood and decided to go see what it was about. As I opened the door, the screams got so real and deafening and baffling. I kept walking.

... and then it dawned on me. I realized what had happened. I knew the rapture had taken place. How fast our minds and head and intuition can interprete occurences.

I knew I was left behind (In my dream)... I knew the rapture had taken place.

Vehicles were colliding, horns and honks blaring... wailing, gnashing of teeths, chaos and people running helter skelter.

At that moment darkness (evil) filled the atmosphere. You would know that the spirit of God had departed from the earth... and the demons started falling.

Fire began to drop from the skies and they immediately turned into giants and were grabbing vehicles and mocking the "left behinds", I woke up.

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Corrupt The Heart / Happy New Year - 1435AH / Jesus Christ Our Saviour Will Fulfill His Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.