Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues (1061 Views)

Toyota Sienna Overheating / Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car / I Need A Honda Accord 2003 Model V4 & Toyota Sienna 2002 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by Arteta99(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please I drive a benz E-320 2002 model and the battery always run down overnight. It was scanned and the revealed codes are P2600 and P2310 and the electrician don't really understand the codes. Please what does these codes mean and how do I rectify them.
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by elviszzz: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Arteta99: Please I drive a benz E-320 2002 model and the battery always run down overnight. It was scanned and the revealed codes are P2600 and P2310 and the electrician don't really understand the codes. Please what does these codes mean and how do I rectify them.

It means the voltage on your battery is too low,u need a new battery.
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by Arteta99(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
elviszzz:

It means the voltage on your battery is too low,u need a new battery.
Its a new battery I bought some weeks back
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
does Siena and Ikenna drive a merc? Do you need a soothsayer to tell you there is an electrical drain in your car? Do you even know the problems associated with W210's? For how long have you been in possession of the car? Lastly why did you not post this on the Mercedes thread?
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by chukel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Y r u guys like dis? He simply asked for interpretation of the codes he posted. If u know, u tell him. If u dnt, u must not comment. Bros, just search for the meaning of the codes online nd possible solutions. U may really not need siena and co. Information is power. Do it urself
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by ikeyman00(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
@@@

firstly check ur alternator

then check ur earth wire! return wire is well rigid on the body and the engine block

an open circuit will maintain a battery uncharged while at the same time taking away charges

still me! hm
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by ikeyman00(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
@@@

still me!
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by icemann(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

firstly check ur alternator

then check ur earth wire! return wire is well rigid on the body and the engine block

an open circuit will maintain a battery uncharged while at the same time taking away charges

still me! hm

Please explain this your theory. I only know the opposite of what you said. So how does an open circuit take away charge from a battery?
Re: Help Needed Asap!!! @Sienna, @Car-doctor & @IkennaBattery Issues by cardoctor(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Arteta99: Please I drive a benz E-320 2002 model and the battery always run down overnight. It was scanned and the revealed codes are P2600 and P2310 and the electrician don't really understand the codes. Please what does these codes mean and how do I rectify them.

Its a common problem with the Mercedes.

Change your alternator.

Car-doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Buy Direct Belgium Power Bike In Nigeria? / What Could Be Wrong With My Car (2005 Acura TSX) ? I'm Getting 11 Mpg.? / There Are Seven Types Of Drivers: Which One Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.