Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 (41458 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - (0 - 2) On 29th October 2013 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 5th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Lordave: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lemme school You a lil bit wink

Catalonia is an autonomous community of Spain!

Its Capital is Barcelona

It has got 4 Provinces, namely ; Barcelona, Girona, Lleida, Tarragona

Her President is Artur Mas (CiU)

Her coat of Arm »» [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Coat_of_Arms_of_Catalonia.svg[/img]

Her Flag »»»

coolcoolcool

Ok thank you.
Lol @Autonomous community. Local government.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Lordave: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kenistry:

wht r u nt sayin? Laliga is gud bt nt competitive, it's equivalent to scottish league. In d history of spanish league, not more dan 10 teams hv won d title, unlike in English league were u hv over 20 teams crowned champions @least once in dier history. I bet u dont knw d names of 10 coaches(Granada, Betis, Levante, Celta vigo & co) in ur so called best league. Tink of competitn, den talk of Epl & ligue 1. Even naija league is more competitive dan La liga.
I think Man U has won the Epl more times than other teams combined for the past 20 years.
Ligue 1 competitiveness started just after Lyon relinquished dominance few years ago.

Talk about competition talk about the German Bundesliga.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by sweetiePe(f): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ancelotti: We have no special plan for Neymar

The Real Madrid boss believes it is futile to focus on stopping individuals in Saturday's Clasico and admits he is happy to see Barcelona earmarked as favourites

Carlo Ancelotti has ruled out any specific tactical plans to nullify the threat of Neymar in Saturday's Clasico clash between Barcelona and Real Madrid.

The Brazilian is poised to make his debut appearance in Spain's most anticipated fixture, but Ancelotti believes it would be futile to focus on a plan to stop the 21-year-old when the Blaugrana are blessed with a wide array of attakcing talent.

"We cannot think of a plan to rein in Neymar because if there is one for him, we must have others for [Lionel] Messi, Alexis [Sanchez] and [Andres] Iniesta," he told a press conference.

Barcelona are favourites for the fixture despite not having beaten Madrid since 2011, but Ancelotti believes that could work to his side's advantage.

"I do not know who is the favourite. Everybody thinks that is Barcelona and for us this is not bad," he continued.

"The timing is good for us. The match is very difficult but last week was good and we improved a lot in all aspects. We can do well in the Camp Nou.

"I have confidence in them. The last time they played at Camp Nou (a 3-1 victory in the Copa del Rey in February) was a great game. We are very excited.

"The key is to have courage and personality to play football, not only to defend. We need character to go to Barcelona and try to play."

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Ancelotti-We-have-no-special-plan-for-Neymar-10.25.2013/discussion.htm
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by siddiq202(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx:

Oh, really?
Barcelona started the league very well, it's not initial gra-gra.
Atleti start theirs very well, it's now initial gra-gra??
Time will tell.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
siddiq202:
Time will tell.

Exactly!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Expecting a colourful mosaic tomorrow.

#Força Tito.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by pickabeau1: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its back....forza barca
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by denony(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
UNA NO DEY SLEEP?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
madrid all d way
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Krasid(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lordave: Barcelona are more on form and should win atleast by 3 goals to 1.
Barca's last two games ended in a draw, while madrid won their last two games.So, how did you come up with that conclusion?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Spanish got nothing to boast of except playesrs from Barca,Madrid and Athletico abi?

What about Bilbao flogging then Champions of England Home and Away? undecided

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Lordave: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Krasid: Barca's last two games ended in a draw, while madrid won their last two games.So, how did you come up with that conclusion?
I came up with the conclusion because my money is on Barca. And again Barca grow balls anytime while playing Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by carlos1(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: The 167th La Liga 'Clasico' between Barcelona and Real Madrid at the Nou Camp on Saturday could be the ideal stage for Gareth Bale and Neymar to show they are worth a combined price tag of almost £135 million.

Or, as is more likely, one of the most intense rivalries in football and a match watched by hundreds of millions around the world will again showcase the peerless talents of Barca's Argentine World Player of the Year Lionel Messi and Real's Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, fans in Britain will have to be content with 75 minutes of fun and frolics - archaic scheduling laws mean that no live football can be shown on UK TV between 2:45pm and 5:15 pm, as it clashes with the standard 3pm fixture list; as such, viewers on Sky Sports will see their coverage begin 15 minutes after kick-off.

Leaders Barca dropped their first points of the campaign with a 0-0 draw at Osasuna last weekend and victory for Real, as well as providing a huge confidence boost, would put them level with their bitter rivals on 25 points from 10 games.

Wales winger Bale replaced Ronaldo as the most expensive player in history when he joined Real from Tottenham Hotspur for a fee of £86m in the close season, while Barca paid some £49m to lure Brazil forward Neymar from Santos.

Bale's first weeks in the Spanish capital have been disrupted by injury but coach Carlo Ancelotti hinted that the 24-year-old could feature from the start against Barca after coming on as a second-half substitute in Wednesday's 2-1 Champions League victory at home to Juventus.

Neymar, 21, has shown glimpses of the brilliance that has served his country so well in recent years - he scored the goal against Atletico Madrid that secured the Spanish Super Cup at the end of August - without really catching fire.

Saturday's match will also give Barca coach Gerardo Martino and Ancelotti their first taste of Spain's 'Clasico'. Argentine Martino and Italian Ancelotti, both hugely experienced and unlikely to be fazed by the occasion, are still tinkering with squads they inherited from Tito Vilanova and Jose Mourinho in the close season.

Ancelotti's task has been complicated by the arrivals of a host of new faces along with Bale, including Spain playmaker Isco and midfielder Asier Illarramendi, and Real have been less than convincing in several La Liga outings this term.

Although they won their opening nine matches, one short of the La Liga record held by Real, Barca have struggled to break down defence-minded teams despite Martino's attempts to introduce a more direct style of attack. Whatever happens on Saturday will not necessarily be decisive for the La Liga title race but could have a profound psychological effect on the players.

Neymar, for one, is taking it all in his stride. "I think the nerves are the same in all the games you play," he told Barca TV. "I know that it's about a very important 'Clasico' but I think the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach is the same as before a normal match."

Real hold the upper hand in league games against Barca, with 70 victories to 64 since they first locked horns in 1929. Under Mourinho last term, they drew 2-2 at the Nou Camp and won 2-1 at the Bernabeu but surrendered their Spanish title to Barca largely because of a stuttering start to the campaign.

Am in love with left footed fullbacks who r skillful n stylish dats y i love mercelo. He looks beautiful on d ball
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Barcelona, the best club in the world. If you think barcelona will win help me click like button, hence, all what you are doing in life shall be successful!

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by emeraldlife: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Kenistry:

wht r u nt sayin? Laliga is gud bt nt competitive, it's equivalent to scottish league. In d history of spanish league, not more dan 10 teams hv won d title, unlike in English league were u hv over 20 teams crowned champions @least once in dier history. I bet u dont knw d names of 10 coaches(Granada, Betis, Levante, Celta vigo & co) in ur so called best league. Tink of competitn, den talk of Epl & ligue 1. Even naija league is more competitive dan La liga.
I laugh u in spanish
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by victorlexa(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2013
Ronaldo still in messi's shadow... 5th ballon d'or loadin...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by laplace19(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Barcelona 2 - 1 Real madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by scantee(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Barca all the way...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Krasid: Barca's last two games ended in a draw, while madrid won their last two games.So, how did you come up with that conclusion?
let me help him. the referee gave madrid their 2 last wins. in madrid's last 2 games, bale dived to give madrid a 90th minute penalty against malaga and in the game against juventus roanldo dived to get chelini sent off after the ref had given madrid a controversial penalty. but barca played 2 difficult away games at pamplona and milan and got draws. barca have fared better.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by timpaker(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2013
abeg make I go pay my DStv subscription before them go do me strong thing.
#TeamMadrid
#TeamCR7 aka OtontoCee grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Is this the same team that lost to their arch rivals this season and they come here saying they want to beat barca , you madrid fans must be joking.

Ancelotti will want to play attacking football and if madrid should come all out they will definitely chop it , unless they stay back and hit us on the counter , that's the only chance they got at beating us and i don't think carlo is a man to defend like jose ,he would rather play attacking and lose than defend and win.

Madrid only have one goalscorer and that's ronaldo , when ronaldo isn't scoring , i don't see anyone doing it for them or is it bezema that will score or morrata or di maria- i doubt that . BARCA still have proven goalscorers in pedro , sanchez and messi.

The new guys coming into this one are few for barca while madrid have many ,the likes of isco , illaramedi ,bale;who has hugged the sidelines more than the headlines while barca have only neymar and more-so neymar has adapted perfectly into the team , i don't see madrid getting 3 point in this game , the worst can come out of this is a draw for barca.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Iaz93: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Tadon200: Is this the same team that lost to their arch rivals this season and they come here saying they want to beat barca , you madrid fans must be joking.

Ancelotti will want to play attacking football and if madrid should come all out they will definitely chop it , unless they stay back and hit us on the counter , that's the only chance they got at beating us and i don't think carlo is a man to defend like jose ,he would rather play attacking and lose than defend and win.

Madrid only have one goalscorer and that's ronaldo , when ronaldo isn't scoring , i don't see anyone doing it for them or is it bezema that will score or morrata or di maria- i doubt that . BARCA still have proven goalscorers in pedro , sanchez and messi.

The new guys coming into this one are few for barca while madrid have many ,the likes of isco , illaramedi ,bale;who has hugged the sidelines more than the headlines while barca have only neymar and more-so neymar has adapted perfectly into the team , i don't see madrid getting 3 point in this game , the worst can come out of this is a draw for barca.

Thank you for the epistle.
Barca will disappoint you.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2013
laliga is full of craps, two-man mopo, useless league it devoid of competion.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2013
taiwo GEEE: laliga is full of craps, two-man mopo, useless league it devoid of competion.

Talk about Bilbao vs United, Europa League tongue

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Lordave: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2013
timpaker: abeg make I go pay my DStv subscription before them go do me strong thing.
#TeamMadrid
#TeamCR7 aka OtontoCee grin
only N3000 abi N1700 wey you wan pay we no go hear word again.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2013
Dry laliga...the only match worth watching.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by babe4wealth(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2013
IN MOURINHO I TRUST TO DEFEAT BARCA_THERZ NOTIN R MADRID CAN DO NOW

MY FULL INTEREST IS NOW 4CHELSEA
LUKIN 4WARD 2OUR "EL CLASSICO" WIT ARSSNAL
SINCE MANUre HAS FALLEN FROM GLORY
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by elvisz(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Barca all the way. #TEAM-MESSI: he punishes u,he punishes everyone
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2013
taiwo GEEE: laliga is full of craps, two-man mopo, useless league it devoid of competion.
the way your npl is full of competition abi?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by homesteady(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2013
In the spirit of El - Clasico!

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by timpaker(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Lordave: only N3000 abi N1700 wey you wan pay we no go hear word again.

For your mind you dey try wan yab me?
Smh
Park well joor!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by donediamond(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

#JOKE of the year! grin grin Cr7 might not even come 3rd this year! Maybe 4th or 5th
Without been biased even though am a barca fan , real madrid team is dangerous and Cr7 a serious contender any day anytime the game is so unpredictable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 0) On 17th March 2021 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Full Time / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.