Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What You See Is What You Get - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You See Is What You Get (1133 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You See Is What You Get by buukie(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2006
I just have one statement to make which I want everybody to discuss:

Do you know: In christianity 'what you see is what you get", is an emphatic truth?

Please discuss.
Re: What You See Is What You Get by jagunlabi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2006
buukie:

Do you know: In christianity 'what you see is what you get", is an emphatic truth?

Please discuss.
Definitely not.What you see is definitely not what you get.There is far more to this mainstream christianity inherited from the romans,than meets the eyes.
Re: What You See Is What You Get by buukie(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2006
I still hold that what you see is what you get: Take a look at Mark 11:23 & 24; What you believe you see with your minds eye and until you do you will not get it.
Re: What You See Is What You Get by Seun(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2006
This is just a way of blaming those who don't have by claiming it's because they don't see. That's 419! angry
Re: What You See Is What You Get by Cayon(f): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2008
buukie:

Please discuss.
Disagree. theres a whole lot more that is hiding under the surface. One must keep a little mystery!

(1) (Reply)

The Grail Message: The Last Saving Grace For Erring Mankind. / All Nairaland Please Post Your Prayer Request Here / Should Polygamy Be Made A Crime In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.