Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur (5191 Views)

How To Create Wealth From Nothing - A Must Read! / What Is The Best Way To Create Wealth / Behold The Richest Woman In Africa And Her Greedy Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." John Milton
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
"Think and Grow Rich."
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." Betty Smith
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by 400billionman: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
hotmas911:
"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." Betty Smith

Tell us the how..
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2015
400billionman:

Tell us the how..

Hmm. Its a motivational quote that i believe in. This is my perspective: You take on the mindset of "Its an ADVENTURE worth exploring" when you look at it as though seeing it for the first time, and you take on the mindset of "Its an OPPORTUNITY not worth missing" when you look at it as though its the last time.
Have a great day.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by 400billionman: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
hotmas911:

Hmm. Its a motivational quote that i believe in. This is my perspective: You take on the mindset of "Its an ADVENTURE worth exploring" when you look at it as though seeing it for the first time, and you take on the mindset of "Its an OPPORTUNITY not worth missing" when you look at it as though its the last time.
Have a great day.

Sir, expatiate on how to create wealth as a real estate entrepreneur. You have not said anything about the topic.

I am into real estate on a small scale. So let us grow with you. Your quotes are nice though..
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
400billionman:

Sir, expatiate on how to create wealth as a real estate entrepreneur. You have not said anything about the topic.

I am into real estate on a small scale. So let us grow with you. Your quotes are nice though..
Good morning. I will. Not too long from now.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:11am On Jun 04, 2015
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2015
And all may do what has by man been done.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
400billionman:

Sir take the OP serious at your own risk, since 2013 nothing related to the thread. grin
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Which is more profitable between Setting Up a Cassava farm and a Student hostel in a very populated student area of a University e.g UNILAG. Share your opinion.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
In doubtful matters boldness is everything.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
"A man can never transcend the perimeter that his mind navigates."
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by darmochy1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
hotmas911:
"A man can never transcend the perimeter that his mind navigates."
i wonder how the useless quotes you've been copying and pasting have contributed to the topic of this thread. If you're nt ready to give a step-by-step guide , why dont you just close it?

1 Like

Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
darmochy1:

i wonder how the useless quotes you've been copying and pasting have contributed to the topic of this thread. If you're nt ready to give a step-by-step guide , why dont you just close it?
thanks for your advice that the thread be closed. But I need to tell you this: People with your kind of attitude can never make it big in anything. Your attitude determines your altitude in life and real estate. My advice for you: go and work on your attitude.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by darmochy1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
hotmas911:
thanks for your advice that the thread be closed. But I need to tell you this: People with your kind of attitude can never make it big in anything. Your attitude determines your altitude in life and real estate. My advice for you: go and work on your attitude.
i'm not ready to trade words with you but you're an i.diot for this ridiculous post

1 Like

Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2015
darmochy1:

i'm not ready to trade words with you but you're an i.diot for this ridiculous post
cool Thanks and God bless. cool
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Real Estate is not for all. Unfortunately many are jumping into it, soon they will pull out of it. The game is uncertain, tick, rugged and could be very frustrating, but at the long run very profiting. In this game you have to choose to win, and be ready to pay the price.

If you wono go into Real Estate be ready for the heart breaks and disappointments, also be ready for the success story at the ling run.

The good thing about this game is that you can start with zero capital, no office, no car, no special skill or experience and hit milions! But however, you need to be shown the secrets of this game.

I will be humbled to show you the way, to expose my 9yrs experience in this business, if only you do ur own part. The hard truth is that you will have to pay me to hand this skill and experience to you. Ocourse it will be a continous mentorship. As my mentee, i will open my secrets and hand them over to you. Soon you'll become ur own master in the game

If your intrested, PM or call me,

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Management)
#15 Ebony/Orazi Rd.
Port Harcourt.

LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
---
See you @the top!
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 4:31am On Jul 04, 2015
For the benefit of those who wish to have an alternative source of income, this is my promise fulfilled! I have decided to put together my years of experience and the 'reality' of Real Estate Business in a simple book for just anyone, in any location to have a picture of how stuffs work in the Real Estate Wealth Business.
----

I introduce you to the book titled: 'Real Estate Wealth'. In the book key topics/Issues in Real Estate business success are unleashed there for your advantage. The hard truth you need to know is that you cant be wealthy with ur salary without an alternative source of income. Why? Yes because your helping ur boss achieve his personal vision, while seating in his office 30 days of the month of your life. So when will you take ur destiny in ur own hands? Well, this business gives insight how just anybody can start earning huge from Real Estate Wealth business and this does not affect your normal employment work. Also no start up capital is required. All that is required is my mentorship. To get details about this book and how to grab a copy visit: www.realestatewealth247..com

Dont forget, becoming Wealthy is a choice.

I will see you @the top!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / Soap Makers Corner / Natural Gas Production Rise By 8% – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.