Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) (12373 Views)

Enyimba Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 19th August 2015 / NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Koval12(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Home team always win as the custom of the nigeria league demand whether played in heaven or hell.Too bad of us, and may God help of from this trend.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by honeric01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
CFCfan:

So Enyimba is only 3 points behind? There is hope then, for a double cool

3 points is not easy to pick in our league, one goal alone is enough to win the league.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by theripper3: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
This our mumu league wey Away win hard pass rocket science. The Kano pillars fit lose to Akwa utd 6-0 for Akwa home next week.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Anasko(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
kano pillars for NPL sai masu gida a cigaba da gashi. Munci uwarsu mungama.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Annie2gud(f): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sau masu gidan wallaihi,ba gudu,ba jar da baya.gudu gudu ba abun tsauro bah.masu gidan mu kaman sarki,amma mu fi karfi enyimba futbal club.asalamalaikun.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Vetsurgeon: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
..Hahaha.. Naxo. We don win o...we don win.. Ha ha.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Annie2gud(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sai mun yi.kun cin gaba,ba wane shegiya.amma sun cha wuya a buga kwallon

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Vetsurgeon: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gaskiya ne annie2gud..
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Isahalbash(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
honeric01: Recap: NFF's Appeals Committee orders Kano Pillars/ Enyimba replay Sai Masu and the Aba Millionaires will continue their race for the league title when they were ordered to replay the tie in Lokoja.

By Kolade Oni Oct 4, 2013 7:59:00 AM

Title rivals Kano Pillars and Enyimba have been ordered to re-play their Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Match day 31 tie which was not concluded when it was played at the Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano. The replay, which will be the full 90 minutes, will be held at the Confluence Stadium, Lokoja next Wednesday.

The Appeals Committee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) made the ruling on Thursday after it heard the plea of Kano Pillars. The NFF's Organising and Disciplinary Committee had earlier ruled that the Peoples Elephant be awarded the match. As a result of this decision, Enyimba have dropped to third place on the table with 56 points, meaning that Bayelsa United are on top of the standings with 58 points from 35 matches while Pillars are second with 57 points from 34 games.

Facts: The match between Kano Pillars & Enyimba brings a master & his former assistant to the battle ground~Salisu Yusuf & Baba Ganaru

Kano Pillars is the current league champions while Enyimba is the current FA cup champions.

Jelili Ogunmuyiwa from Lagos State has been appointed referee for the Kano Pillars vs Enyimba game today

Oga,d match has already been played.where did u gt dis 1 4rm?
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Mansion26(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Enyimba na Aba will surely deliver. Umu Aba all the way.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Isahalbash(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Evestar200: I predict draw,,,to favour my Warri Wolves

Eyyah!pillars had won d match [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Isahalbash(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Evestar200: I predict draw,,,to favour my Warri Wolves

Eyyah!pillars had won d match [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Nimen(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mansion26: Enyimba na Aba will surely deliver. Umu Aba all the way.
Nwa Aba how far? Is it me or am i invisible on nairaland? :-/
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by elijah24(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
rubbish naija league na disgrace,away team no dey ever win match d best result dey get is a draw everything about nigeria is corrupt even me too
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by EzePromoe: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
All fans of the mighty Enyimba FC, let us not lose hope.
We have 2 home games and 1 away game, while Pillars have 2 away games and 1 home game to go.
We can still win this league if we can stick to our record of not conceding goals or playing draw game on our home soil. We are just 3 points away from the top and we must face our games with seriousness.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
I pray our league should grow. no serious minded country in this world still replay a league match. we cannot keep moving backwards.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by walexy14(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
League that has no set down rules.in the 1st place, Why is the Disciplinary Committee changing their decision again
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Afam4eva(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
There are 3 matches till the end of the season. Enyimba should pray that Pillars drops points at home and they should try to win all their remaining matches.
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
kano pillars should stop this behavior. if they eventually wins the league thus represents Nig in CAF champions league, "will they invade the pitch and bring a game to an end hoping for a replay?
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by DisGuy: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
so much bias on NL sports

Whenever Pillars win its ojoro

Whenever Enyimba, Heartland wins its championship stuff
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
kenonze: kano pillars should stop this behavior. if they eventually wins the league thus represents Nig in CAF champions league, "will they invade the pitch and bring a game to an end hoping for a replay?

Do you know that Pillars was leading before the encroachment?

Fans trooped to the field to celebrate any 88th minutes goal scored by Gambo MOHAMMED last month. It wasn't like they were losing.

You guys should study the facts before commenting. This issue didn't start today!
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dis Guy: so much bias on NL sports

Whenever Pillars win its ojoro

Whenever Enyimba, Heartland wins its championship stuff

I'm tired of this hatred for anything north from my southern brothers. Do they even know that more than 40% of the current Kano pillars players are from the south?

Do they know that the current coach of Enyimba was once a pillars's assistant coach?

Kano pillars won in the first game, they won again in the replay game on a neutral ground, yet people are getting all sentimental and unreasonable.

Sucks!
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by sCun: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
elijah24: rubbish naija league na disgrace,away team no dey ever win match d best result dey get is a draw everything about nigeria is corrupt even me too
Do you know that the match was played on a neutral ground and was shown live on TV? Do you realize that many of our league matches are now shown on TV? Why not watch and find out if there is really corruption instead of jumping to conclusions?

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Davo93(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Afam4eva: There are 3 matches till the end of the season. Enyimba should pray that Pillars drops points at home and they should try to win all their remaining matches.
Not against Sunshine Stars in Akure...
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by DisGuy: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
honeric01:

I'm tired of this hatred for anything north from my southern brothers. Do they even know that more than 40% of the current Kano pillars players are from the south?

Do they know that the current coach of Enyimba was once a pillars's assistant coach?

Kano pillars won in the first game, they won again in the replay game on a neutral ground, yet people are getting all sentimental and unreasonable.

Sucks!

they accuse others of having born to rule syndrome...

In Sports southerners have the Born to Win syndrome cheesy
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
me ma i must comment. i de mad wei i go watch npl match wen i hav oda entertainin europ matches? dat gam wei de borin lyk mad. mtcheew! i hate 9ja league jor
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by aminu150(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
''Sai Masu Gida'' Up Kano Pillaaaaaars! Nigerian barca
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by honeric01(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Kano Pillars 1-0 Enyimba: Ubale header
seals victory A late strike from Mannir Ubale fired the
northerners to a slim victory over the Aba
Elephants at Confluence Stadium on Tuesday By Shina Oludare Oct 8, 2013 5:55:00 PM Kano Pillars leaped to
the summit of the
Nigeria Premier
League following a
hard fought win over
Enyimba of Aba in a rescheduled league game played at the Confluence Stadium
in Lokoja.
The League Management Board ordered
for a replay following the incidence that
greeted the encounter when it was first
played on September 11 in Kano. Enyimba had promising chances in the
first half but veteran striker, Victor Ezeji
could not put in begging chances as
their opponent had little chances to
move towards the Enyimba half.
The Aba Elephants seemed to be largely relaxed dominating the first 45 minutes
of the encounter, but they were given a
scare just a few moments after the
restart as the hosts dominated the early
stages of the second half.
Bello Kofarmata had a glorious chance to put his side ahead but decided to
shoot tamely at Femi Thomas who was
impressive in goal for Enyimba.
Pillars improved in the second half but
were more cautious of conceding and
as a result did less of the attacking. Mohammed Gambo then went close to
getting himself on the score sheet but
he could only chest a bouncing ball
wide with Thomas out of position. Both managers made attacking
substitutions in a bid to claim the win
late on, but it was two of Kano Pillars'
new additions who provided the
decisive contribution. The tie was running to an end when
Ubale took advantage of an
opportunity and made it count. The win
fires Baba Ganaru’s side to the top of
the league with 60 points while Bayelsa
United is second with 58 points.

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4320107
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by FBS: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2013
oh no! shocked
Re: Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) by Arsenate(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Who cares what you igbo whiners think. The cup is for Kano Pillars. Your Whining on "how home teams always win in the NPL" (like you hypocrites have not enjoyed home advantage before) will not change a dammnn thing.
UP PILLARS
Kopi ta na zuwa gidan sa walahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weekly Wages Of Chelsea F.C Players / Birmingham City Appoints Wayne Rooney As New Manager / Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.