Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,543 members, 7,854,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Have You Noticed The New Password Style By Yahoo Mail? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Noticed The New Password Style By Yahoo Mail? (523 Views)

Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Need Help Using Mozilla Thunderbird For Yahoo! Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed The New Password Style By Yahoo Mail? by iamdsam: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2013
For some time now, I've been trying to open a new Yahoo Mail account. But I've been unable to because of password which requires me to imput alphabets (upper case & lower case), numbers and symbols. Another thing is that they are all required in a minimal number which is also stated which I can't remember. I couldn't find a way to make a password which requires the combination of alphabets, numbers and symbols. It's somehow hectic and frustrating. I decided to abandon opening the Yahoo Mail account. Is Yahoo Mail deliberately doing this to stop people from registering with their email Or just doing this to curb scam by not allowing people to just open email anyhow What do you people think about this? I like you to share your thoughts...
Re: Have You Noticed The New Password Style By Yahoo Mail? by Jeel: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
They have been hit severally by hackers recently so they're simply taking security measures to curtail further hits
Re: Have You Noticed The New Password Style By Yahoo Mail? by iamdsam: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jeel: They have been hit severally by hackers recently so they're simply taking security measures to curtail further hits
Is this only applicable to Nigeria
Re: Have You Noticed The New Password Style By Yahoo Mail? by Jeel: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
No. Just go for gmail. They're secure and easy to signup

(1) (Reply)

Need Website? Get It Now, Pay Later! / Make Cool, Easy And Legit Money Online / Guruz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.