Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Ravish Crusade. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ravish Crusade. (1446 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
So how did I meet my current boyfriend?

It was spontaneous and now I think of it, rather ridiculous and sometimes, I blush at the thought of that evening. I was at a friend’s birthday party, all alone, having sworn off men for what had to be the nineteenth time in my not so long life so far. Unfortunately, said party was on the fourteenth of February, and I quickly found myself surrounded by kissing, grinding bodies and fast reconsidering my stand on hating men for the rest of my life. Even my friend, Lola had her boyfriend held fast in one hand and, if she had her way, would have handcuffed his hand to hers for extra security. The loud music did nothing to raise my now downcasted mood (which was odd, as I’m a sucker for really loud music) and I quickly shuffled off the dance floor to the outer fringes of the party; the region of loners, losers and possible rapists.

And it was in the throes of this downcastedness that, while my eyes roamed the dance floor, in search of any possible companion for the night, that I locked stares with the most amazing pair of eyes I have ever seen in my life.

He was standing at the bar opposite from where I was seated, looking like he was waiting for someone to arrive. He was the most beautiful specimen of human anatomy I had ever set my eyes on and I began to wonder if my friend had any knowledge that she had invited a Greek god to her party. His lips were so full and sensuous that I licked mine and found them distinctly inadequate. And that shirt….a deep green shirt that hugged his torso so tight I was convinced his skin was probably green and made each muscle on his arms stand out and made me squeal a little inside. Then those pants…..they so accentuated the shape of his legs, I actually began to wonder what the legs would look like without them. Whoever it was he was waiting for, I began to subconsciously pray the person would be involved in some sort of accident.

For a few seconds, we stared into each other’s eyes, the annoying loud music dying out, all the people around us fading away and feeling like we were the only two beings left in the whole wide world. At least that was how I felt anyway and I fervently hoped inside me that he felt the same. I felt myself get up from where I was seated, walk over to where he stood still staring right into my eyes, and plant a kiss on those full, luscious lips without consciously willing myself to do so. His arms wrapped around me and I could feel the warmth from his body pervade mine and fill me with an intense desire that left my feelings of loneliness melting into steaming pools around my feet. I broke the kiss to look into his eyes and it struck me just how much more beautiful they were up close.

Then I felt something wet soak into my skin somewhere in my midsection and I gasped as reality kicked in again. Someone had spilt a drink on me, I was still seated where I was all along, he was still over there by the bar, my vow not to come within a metre of any guy’s lips was still unbroken (for all of two hours)and the loud music was still very, very annoying. But we were still staring into each other’s eyes and I sighed quietly to myself. I had not felt such an intense longing in a long time, a time frame that covers pretty much my entire life. I wanted him….I wanted him to……

Wait, did he just take a step towards me?

My heart raced as my eyes confirmed it. Yes, he was now closer than he was before, albeit still at the other end of the room. But he had not stopped at just the one step. He had taken another. Then another. And another…

At this point, the traditional yoke of shyness that strikes me whenever any good-looking guy glances in my general direction struck with full force, and I looked away, blushing terribly. But, of course, I couldn’t help stealing a glance now and again and each time, it confirmed my worst fear and greatest expectation; he was heading straight at me, his eyes seeking out mine as I kept blushing and looking away only to drag my eyes back to this wonder of God’s creation. He was only a few paces away……now just two steps away…..one……if he takes another, he and I would merge bodies physically – which was probably my dying wish that I made some time over the past ten seconds.

Without breaking step, he grabbed me in his arms and kissed me, deep and full, sending me into a world of undefined pleasure and causing my knees to buckle so badly that if he had not been holding me, I would have collapsed to the ground weeping silent tears of boundless joy and fulfilment.

Then he broke off the kiss and we stared into each other’s eyes, the longing so apparent that we didn’t need to speak. He swept me off my feet and carried me into and adjoining room which turned out to be the spacious kitchen and dumped me right on the centre counter, both of us panting and unable to wait any longer. Then he……he ….(my goodness!)…he……

The remaining part of this narrative is rated R, 18+, Mature, Containing Explicit Sexual Content, Not Safe For Work and Likely To Get You Fired For Reading It On Company Time. Getting caught reading this by your husband or wife may also mean you won’t see a naked person for a very long time.

Therefore, access to the rest of this story is strictly regulated and will only be granted on presentation of a permission slip signed by both your parents, your pastor/imam/chief priest and the president of your country. Failure to provide said permission slip will mean you will not have access to the rest of this narration.

Oh, and good luck with getting that signed permission slip. You will need all the luck you can get!

http://zakuraweekly.com/the-ravish-crusade-crazy-sexy-short-story/

You can subscribe to Zakura Weekly, the craziest weekly digimag by yours truly here: http://zakuraweekly.com/subscribe-to-zakura-weekly/. It won't take any of your time, trust me on that!

3 Likes

Re: The Ravish Crusade. by demelza: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr. Senb has gone rogue. shocked
It truly is the end of the world.
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by wrench: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: Mr. Senb has gone rogue. shocked
It truly is the end of the world.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Tinkybabe(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
ZAkura,you're mean! angry
Why would you stop it there ?How could you

*fuming*
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Incredibleme: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
its so anoying how you kept me hanging in mid air. sooooo not fair.

am still hanging!!!!

bring me down this instance.
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
See y i 4lod dis guy instanta? The guy is damn good. grin
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Ajibel(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
*a loud groan* angry angry

my $age <= 18

so hope i can get mur cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tinkybabe: ZAkura,you're mean! angry
Why would you stop it there ?How could you

*fuming*

Ah, the srest of the story is available. You just have to present me with your signed permission slip, complete with all the required signatures! cheesy
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Warlord3000(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sebonzakura don hang me for here oo

ƪ☺‎​ƪ _________________
|/ |
| smiley)
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
_ _|___ sebonzakura don hang Me 4here o smiley
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Warlord3000: Sebonzakura don hang me for here oo

ƪ☺‎​ƪ _________________
|/ |
| smiley)
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
_ _|___ sebonzakura don hang Me 4here o smiley

grin grin grin
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by adebayo201: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
lwkmd¡!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Leopantro: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
come, my friend, what kind of thing is this? story was going smoothly, started rushing so fast and before I could catch up it disappeared. I burnt the egusi soup I was cooking while reading this story.
guy, for this you owe me Shawarma
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Leopantro: come, my friend, what kind of thing is this? story was going smoothly, started rushing so fast and before I could catch up it disappeared. I burnt the egusi soup I was cooking while reading this story.
guy, for this you owe me Shawarma

Lolz, that's the idea na!
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Senb, you're jobless tongue

Here you are giving us a hint of what goes on in your mind, shey? You fantasize about ravishing a total stranger in your host's kitchen. You are the kind they call 'vagabond' visitor'. You repay your host by doing unmentionable things in his private quarters. Very unsanitary, unhygeinic, not to mention the very height of debauchery.

Sha be careful o because of all 'em marine and witchcraft babes roaming seeking young men like you to devour grin

Senb, u well done
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ishilove: Senb, you're jobless tongue

Here you are giving us a hint of what goes on in your mind, shey? You fantasize about ravishing a total stranger in your host's kitchen. You are the kind they call 'vagabond' visitor'. You repay your host by doing unmentionable things in his private quarters. Very unsanitary, unhygeinic, not to mention the very height of debauchery.

Sha be careful o because of all 'em marine and witchcraft babes roaming seeking young men like you to devour grin

Senb, u well done

Lolz, Ishi, no shaking o! Jim Iyke knew how to get rid of them. I'll just follow suit!
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by MrTroll(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Just when i started applying the vaseline. . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Ravish Crusade. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
shocked
Mr Troll: Just when i started applying the vaseline. . . embarassed
shocked
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr Troll: Just when i started applying the vaseline. . . embarassed
Siiick! embarassed
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by adisa204(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
This one no nice at all @seb oya ohh come and finish it ohh.
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by MrTroll(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Siiick! embarassed
undecided
Re: The Ravish Crusade. by olenyi: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
And he does it again. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of The Search (must Read) / The Prince And The Siren / Remote Creative SEO WRITER Needed (OPEN FOR JULY 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.