Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,867 members, 7,838,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Movie Exchange Association Of Nairaland (M.E.A.N.) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Exchange Association Of Nairaland (M.E.A.N.) (544 Views)

A N Open Letter To The Organizers Of Big Brotherafrica: / Cast & Crew W A N T E D / M-e-n-d,was Not The Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Exchange Association Of Nairaland (M.E.A.N.) by Deekaydadon(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lets share the latest movies/series we've got and location so that we can exchange with those in our vicinity.

You can also drop the names of movies u need and peeps that have them pls dont hesitate to say so.

Okay, lemme start
I stay in satellite town, lagos

recent movies I have
Star trek: Into Darkness
World War Z
Epic
A Good day to die hard
Fast and Furious 6
G.I. Joe:Retaliation
The Demented
The Host
Beautiful Creatures
Evil Dead 2013
The Croods
Snitch
Here Comes the boom
Hansel and Gretel witch hunters
Identity Thief
Olympus has fallen
The Call
The Big Wedding
Jack the Giantslayer
Oz the Great and Powerful
Warm Bodies
Syrup
Dead Man Down

Series
Vampire Diaries Season 1-4
Suit 1-2
Two and a half men 1-10
Victorious 1-4
How I met your Mother 3-8

1 Like

Re: Movie Exchange Association Of Nairaland (M.E.A.N.) by tunetokheyno(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
lol how will dat work!
Re: Movie Exchange Association Of Nairaland (M.E.A.N.) by sholay2011(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Movie Exchange Association Of Nairaland (M.E.A.N.) by Drseno1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
tunetokheyno: lol how will dat work!

(1) (Reply)

Onye Ozi (the Messenger) – World’s First Nollywood Global Online Premiere / Who Else Is Watching ALMOST HUMAN / Channel O Africa Music Awards 2013 Live On Channel 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.