Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Graphic Design Competition - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Design Competition (1178 Views)

Guess What?, I Won The 2013 Nollywood Movie Spoof Design Competition \(^_^)/ / NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DESIGN COMPETITION / Proudly Nigerian Design Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Design Competition by Abureson: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hurray!!! Abureson Medias Inc. will be having its first ever Graphic Design competition.If you are a graphic designer you are eligible to compete in the competition, The competition is to comense on 1st November 2013
All Graphic Designs are to be submitted On or Before 10th November 2013 and it should be in CDR(Coreldraw format) or PPG(Photoshop format)
Note: Any other format is automatically disqualified
The results will be out in 12 days time endeavour to come back and check the results and SMS will also be sent to all Participant as soon as the result is out
The Three (3) Lucky winners work/design will be posted here with their Names, Location, Phone number and Prize won. So Enjoy the Game
Notice: The competition is available for only 80 persons Click on Register Here to Apply. ASAP(As Soon As Possible)

Prizes are to be given as follows:
1st Prize: 10, 000 Naira + Award from Abureson Media’s Inc.
2nd Prize: 6, 000 Naira + Award from Abureson Media’s Inc.
3rd Prize: 4, 000 Naira + Award from Abureson Media’s Inc.
HOW TO REGISTER AND COMPETE.
To Paticipate You are to register with a fee of 1000 Naira. Interested persons should pay his/her registration fee
To the account Below:
Bank Name: ECOBANK Plc
Account Name: Abure Gideon
Account Number: 0221166961

Note: After Payment Send Us a text with the sentence "I PAID FOR THE COMP, Your Email address" to 08134426148
As soon as we recieve your text you Registration form will Be Sent To you, The next details are in the form
Wish You Success

Re: Graphic Design Competition by spywareczar(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Criozly mehn, since wey em born me I never see internet scam as dumb as dis one grin
Re: Graphic Design Competition by AyodejiCharles(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hehehehe, Hahahaha, buhagahagaahaha... laughing like Osakpolor Abuguojpekelani Felix
Re: Graphic Design Competition by lightheart(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fire ya jaaazman...you need only Jesus!
Re: Graphic Design Competition by erad(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
So now I have to pay N1000 for an unlikely chance to win N10000. I'll pass... if I invest that money on internet bundle, I know the number of potential well-paying clients I'll get...

People should please be careful before registering for these kinda stuffs, confirm that the company truly exists in whatever way you can. This is a public forum and no one will take responsibility if you end up being scammed.
Re: Graphic Design Competition by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahah. What kind of sick joke is this?

(1) (Reply)

Come Back Designer / Alhamdulilah, I Got It At Last!!! / Graphic Design,motion Graphics, Video Editing & Web Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.