Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic (2091 Views)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / SEE What Geneveive Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram Page!!! / D Banj Denies Marrying Geneveive In August - Video Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic by Kaymisola(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
There you have it, movie stars, Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic, are very much single and the best part is, they are contended with the status.
The screen divas disclosed this a while ago via instagram and twitter.
Rita Dominic first made the revelation a few days ago by posting the (first) photo below which reads "Dating in the 21st century is by far the most ridiculous process ever. People are so complicated, you have to play games, you must lie and act like you don't care even if you do..."
Genevieve who couldn't agree less with the submissions, re-posted the photo a few hours ago, adding that "I've been single for a while now and I have to say it's going very well. Like it's working out, I think I am the one." See photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/dating-in-21st-century-is-ridiculouswe.html

1 Like

Re: "Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic by badmeat(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
What,at this age these mama jamas r still talking of dating!when we r expecting marriage date from themundecided
Re: "Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic by tayejay(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kaymisola: There you have it, movie stars, Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic, are very much single and the best part is, they are contended with the status.
The screen divas disclosed this a while ago via instagram and twitter.
Rita Dominic first made the revelation a few days ago by posting the (first) photo below which reads "Dating in the 21st century is by far the most ridiculous process ever. People are so complicated, you have to play games, you must lie and act like you don't care even if you do..."
Genevieve who couldn't agree less with the submissions, re-posted the photo a few hours ago, adding that "I've been single for a while now and I have to say it's going very well. Like it's working out, I think I am the one." See photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/dating-in-21st-century-is-ridiculouswe.html
[color=#990000][/color]

Its really so very true and quite unfortunate. Only people of questionable character can play this game so well.
Re: "Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Two OLD CARGOS!!! angry
Re: "Dating In D 21st Century Is Ridiculous..." Geneveive & Rita Dominic by Fkforyou(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Read between the lines they are trying to console themselves....Genevieve happy being single...?... grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Plays The Tomboy Role In New Movie As A Barrow Pusher / Cute Pictures Of D'prince As A Kid / Photos FROM Actor Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) 53rd Birthday PARTY In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.