Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Get Hook Up With Wealth Sugar Mummies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Get Hook Up With Wealth Sugar Mummies (712 Views)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Sugar Mummies Or Sugar Girls Wanted In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Hook Up With Wealth Sugar Mummies by DavidOkoro: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hey guys. Welcome to sugar mommies hookups.. Are you
handsome, intelligent as the case may be, can you satisfy a
woman to her taste, if yes then this is your opportunity..
There are rich sugar mommies who are desperately in need of young guys like you, talking of mommies, money is not a problem just as long as you have what it takes to be with in bed.. They are ready to provide all your needs, support you in every area blaa blaa blaa i guese you kno what i mean.. If you have what it takes and you are interested, contact Dr David Okoro {+234-8135603827} for details.. It favour me
Back then and you are next 21+ only. Scammers stay clear

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Engr. Dammy / What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes / Sex, Sex, S E X!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.