Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2018 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Iyanya At Tiwa Savages Wedding ? [ SEE PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Amule5000us(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
What do you think is wrong with this picture? It's not the one in the center O, lol...but there is something wrong in this pic, what is it

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Dyt(f): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pinshaun is holdin onto Boooooobs
Hehehhehehehe
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Boll2010: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Correct bobby dey u no hold.....ma'guy u fall bros J hand

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Tolexander: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hand of God!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: Hand of God!

Is he Maradona grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
godHand.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2013
the only wrong thing me im seeing be say that lady on purple top no dey pay attension to the camera
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by sauceEEP(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2013
I came, i saw, i saw BO.OBIE, what else can a man ask for? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by shithapuns: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2013
he leave the 2 booblicious babes come dey hol that one wey get half/flat chest.............n e be like say the hAND IS EVEN CONFUSING THE BABE...SEE THE CONFUSED LOOK ON HER FACE

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Better: Toolz Vs. Mercy? / Fashion For Girls: Kelly Roland Shows Off Her Undies In A See-through Jumpsuit / Nollywood Damsels And Scandals That Drove Them Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.