Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Miley Cyrus Says People Stop Having Sex After 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Says People Stop Having Sex After 40 (1031 Views)

Adele Says People That Pressure Moms To Breastfeed 'can Go F**k' Themselves / Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed / The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Says People Stop Having Sex After 40 by canuck(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
As reported on TMZ, Cyrus, 20, appeared on NBC’s Today show in New York this morning, wearing tiny white shorts and a large, blingy chain necklace, in support of her new album Bangerz.

In the requisite sit-down segment, host Matt Lauer obviously had to ask about her drawing media attention for being a sexualized pop superstar more in the vein of Rihanna than Cyrus’s former wholesome TV persona of Hannah Montana.

As Lauer gingerly put it: “This sexual side of you that we’re seeing a lot of right now, something that’s going to be here a while, then you move on to something else?”

To which Cyrus, without missing a beat, impishly replied:“Well, I heard that when you turn 40, things start to go a little less sexual.”
Lauer countered with mock indignation and said, “Don’t say that!” But Miley just kept going.

“Probably around 40,” she continued. “Around that time I heard that’s when people don’t have sex any more. So I guess maybe around then.”

When Lauer revealed that he was 55, Cyrus responded with a rather unsympathetic, “Oh, well, then you’re really definitely not sexual.”
In recent months, Cyrus has been making headlines with her outrageous behaviour.

SOURCE: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/celebrity-news/miley-cyrus-says-people-stop-having-sex-after-40/article14721861/
Re: Miley Cyrus Says People Stop Having Sex After 40 by canuck(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
A nincompoop like her! Mtcheeeew!

If peeps I know who have turned the BIG Four-Oh handle am, eh, she will recite "NigeriaANS I Hail Thee!" LOL!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING Pastor Commits Suicide Telling Congregation That God Was Not Heard / Photos: Tiwa And Teebillz On Their Wedding Day / An Open Letter To Olamide YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.