Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Blackberry Alphabetical Sanity. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blackberry Alphabetical Sanity. (618 Views)

Alphabetical Advice / Connotion Of Alphabetical Letters In Nigeria Situation: / Alphabetical Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Alphabetical Sanity. by pcaliphate(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
appreciate freekicks with nice curve. But my five years old brother who is very bold and populary called Bold five, hate football and loves the sport that relates unto Javelin. My sisters are Music Fanatics that loves good music and appreciates Musicians that go on Tour. My neighbour children get wahala, chukudi the first born head de touch one, and two, Musa the second born head sef de touch two. Our landlord house roof is well built that can prevent any leakage, even if na rain storm. In brevity, Yahoo boys for my house no de try, especially Uche aka Z10. The guy na correct pako but go de form Porsche. Make I sleep jare and think how I go buy Alima Q10

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Photo Of The Day !!! / The Fallen Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.