Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her (4121 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by AmicableEd: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Beverly Osu might just be bagging her very first brand endorsement deal with Prestige Cosmetics Nigeria soon.
The brand took to twitter some hours ago to announce that they need a face/ambassador, thus asking their followers to suggest names or personalities that would fit in for the position. The brand gave out some names - Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Waje, Nadia Buari, Toyin Aimakhu, Ini Edo, Omotola Ekeinde, Tiwa Savage etc and asked peeps to nominate their favorite celebrities but surprisingly many of them began suggesting and nominating Beverly Osu with claims that "she's got a flawless skin she ll be a great ambassador...she's sexy, classy, flamboyant and represents both the old and new generation...." Never knew Beverly was this loved.
See all the tweets below and tell us if you think Beverly Osu deserves to be the brand ambassador
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/beverly-osu-set-to-bag-her-first-brand.html

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Beverly Babie...congrats,you deserve a second chance.pls use this opportunity to right all wrongs.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by homesteady(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Oya! Let's see whether she'll get the appointment!
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Beverly Babie...congrats,you deserve a second chance.pls use this opportunity to right all wrongs.
Yea, you're right
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by chymystique(f): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2013
D'accord.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Excel30: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2013
He who has never sinned,should throw the 1st stone.I wish you well,Beverly,but watch your words,because words can make or break you.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Airforce1(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
birds of the same feathers..... Why won't they choose there own undecided , aren't they all n the same ashewo league undecided

Ashewo watche z each others back.. So I'm not surprised they fronting for beverly smiley

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce 1,you are naturally useless.nuttin good comes out from ur barren life.see as you dey talk like person wey them Born inside SHRINE.with your face like calabash wey them weave with Red Beads.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Airforce1(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Airforce 1,you are naturally useless.nuttin good comes out from ur barren life.see as you dey talk like person wey them Born inside SHRINE.with your face like calabash wey them weave with Red Beads.

Na guilty conscience dey worry you cuz I didn't mention your name n my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2013
There is stil space in yaba left.....but first we have to ferry you to T.b joshau for deliverance,na only God know the legion of demons that is inside you.always spewin rubbish.Nairaland ugly broke ass version of fani-femi kayode......commentator without sense.Mkpi.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Guilty ke?imagine this nigga sound pained.must you address some women as a LovePeddler?i have nva read any positiv comments from you@airforce one.i know tell wisdom is as useless as you,but he has upgraded...pls follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Beverly dear....like i said....use this opportunity to Right ur wrongs.in the pope's voice***who are my to judge?
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Airforce1(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: There is stil space in yaba left.....but first we have to ferry you to T.b joshau for deliverance,na only God know the legion of demons that is inside you.always spewin rubbish.Nairaland ugly broke ass version of fani-femi kayode......commentator without sense.Mkpi.

Please do me a favour, Go jump off a cliff..
I'm tired of reading your senseless comments.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Airforce1(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Guilty ke?imagine this nigga sound pained.must you address some women as a LovePeddler?i have nva read any positiv comments from you@airforce one.i know tell wisdom is as useless as you,but he has upgraded...pls follow suit.

Ok Just checked your profile , I feel sorry for you walaihi..Lmmaaoo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2013
@airforce1,kindly moonwalk into third mainland bridge.trust me,you wont be missed.even the fishes there,will spit on ur corpse.Lol

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce1...there is something called COMMON-SENSE.i dont know if u ve heard abt it?lol
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Airforce1...there is something called COMMON-SENSE.i dont know if u ve heard abt it?lol

grin cheesy
We good right? kiss
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce1...if beverly osu is a LovePeddler....then what are you?i guess i should brand you as a NATIVE thief.listen try to be positive sometimes.it helps.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Airforce 1,you are naturally useless.nuttin good comes out from ur barren life.see as you dey talk like person wey them Born inside SHRINE.with your face like calabash wey them weave with Red Beads.

DAYUUM! This must have really hurt Airforce1 gringrin
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce1 don meet person wey pass him power gringrin
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by demelza: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
grin Mo gbe!
This Annie no good o!
Airforce you don jam.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by demelza: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
homesteady: Airforce1 don meet person wey pass him power gringrin
grin The girl no gree
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
@airforce...dullard we aint good.just pretend to be positive for once in ur dilapidated life,daz all.it takes cretins like you decades to be responsible. Get a life,grab some workin Tools and be productive.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by homesteady(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
demelza: grin The girl no gree

grin Airforce1 don run grin
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Annie2gud(f): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2013
Lol@homesteady n babie demelza.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Ha..ha..ha undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by HezronLorraine(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
^^
You guys can derail thread to the extent of making it trending on the forum.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Vivly(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce1:

grin cheesy
We good right? kiss

Airforce, I'm disappointed. After her yabs, you offer her a kiss of life

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Slyder(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Annie2gud: Lol@homesteady n babie demelza.
For your lame mind now, you don win trophy. What's all this shit you're spewing? You said your mind about beverly, airforce too said his mind, must his opinion be the same with urs? I see no sense in all what you've typed here. *maybe beverly is you sis, who knows?*

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: For your lame mind now, you don win trophy. What's all this shit you're spewing? You said your mind about beverly, airforce too said his mind, must his opinion be the same with urs? I see no sense in all what you've typed here. *maybe beverly is you sis, who knows?*
Mission accomplished ba? All dis English na to make Airforce1 stay ba? smiley
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Slyder(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Mission accomplished ba? All dis English na to make Airforce1 stay ba? smiley
Am not through na. Let her come out first from where she's hiding.
Re: Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

Oh Buddha, teach me how to derail threads! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Pictures Of Crazy Boo*bs Exposing Actress Cossy Orjiakor's Dad And Mom / Farrah Abraham Bikini Shoot After The Successful Leaked Sex Tape / Video:tonto Dike Is Now A Lesbian..see Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.