Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying (2111 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Following Thread: Nlers You Admire / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
ikekings: Hmmm... Interesting!!!
I know you are trying to imagine who dis is cheesy
hornipipe:

grin grin she doesn't know him, that's why she's taking him seriously, this is the sixth thread now.
Of course i know him, am in a mood to play his silly games cheesy

ikekings: Lol... Who doesn't know 190? We all know him!!!
Don't mind 190 the empty vessel
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by Abbey2sam(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
What a mystery.......
The things that annoy you guys are exactly the tinz that keep me entertain on nairaland

I love everyone
This life is too short
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
hornipipe: grin grin she doesn't know him, that's why she's taking him seriously, this is the sixth thread now.
Lol... Btw, what's up with you? Longtime!
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
oliviatwist:
I know you are trying to imagine who dis is cheesy
You are right!! embarassed embarassed embarassed..
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by 190theclown: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
I use God beg una @ikekings and hornipipe make una nor categorize me alongside

that olivertwist girl chinese ape wen escape from forest run enter nairaland banana farm

I de beg una
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
ikekings: Lol... Btw, what's up with you? Longtime!
Yeah longtime, I've been around but not as active as before, how have you been?
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
190-the-clown:

that olivertwist girl chinese ape wen escape from forest run enter nairaland banana farm

I de beg una
LoL, I hear you grin grin grin
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
190-the-clown:

I de beg una
Yea ryt!!! She's a chinese chinese ape but behind the scenes she's an angel... Lol...
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
hornipipe: Yeah longtime, I've been around but not as active as before, how have you been?
Have been good.. Thanks be to God!!!
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
ikekings: Have been good.. Thanks be to God!!!
Amen
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by 190theclown: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
ikekings: Yea ryt!!! She's a chinese chinese ape but behind the scenes she's an angel... Lol...
undecided
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

I de beg una
He can't even read undecided its oliviatwist not olivertwist, your age has startd affectin your sight, oldpapa youngy tongue

ikekings: Yea ryt!!! She's a chinese chinese ape but behind the scenes she's an angel... Lol...
Don't mind me, i know he is just doing this to get my attention grin
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by 190theclown: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
He can't even read undecided its oliviatwist not olivertwist, your age has startd affectin your sight, oldpapa youngy tongue

Those boo*bs of yours embarassed embarassed
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by Ndoz(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

Weda u like change your handle 100000 times

that would not change the ugliness of your face angry

You remind me of that classic movies in the 80's wen arnold act

wetin be the name that year again ohhh!!

Yeah ---------------> PREDATOR cheesy cheesy

but she get boooobs na
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:

Hmmm... Who are you? As in your formal handle... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 12:16am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

Those boo*bs of yours embarassed embarassed
Hmmm... Typical!!!
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2013
ikekings: Hmmm... Who are you? As in your formal handle... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Dats a secret baby wink
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2013
ikekings: Hmmm... Typical!!!
Don't mind him, have told him he is getting too old for this grin
The same method of seeking attention everytime
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
Dats a secret baby wink
You sound familiar! **still thinking** embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2013
ikekings: You sound familiar! **still thinking** embarassed embarassed embarassed
I sound familiar? smiley
Sweetie, i am familiar! Just one word and you will know who it is, and i really want to be anonymous with this account so.... lipsrsealed i can decide to confuse you more by telling you we have a thing in my other account wink but scratch dat grin
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
I sound familiar? smiley
Sweetie, i am familiar! Just one word and you will know who it is, and i really want to be anonymous with this account so.... lipsrsealed i can decide to confuse you more by telling you we have a thing in my other account wink but scratch dat grin
Not fair... embarassed embarassed embarassed... **still thinking though**
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2013
ikekings: Not fair... embarassed embarassed embarassed... **still thinking though**
Stop troubling your sweet head kiss just tink of me as a newbie on NL.
Now aren't you going to welcome me to NL smiley
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 12:53am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
Stop troubling your sweet head kiss just tink of me as a newbie on NL.
Now aren't you going to welcome me to NL smiley
Oh! My bad! Don't mind me... Welcome to nairaland pretty... We have lots of crazy peeps on this site... Some can be annoying.. But, it's left for you to separate the wheat from the chaff... I can assure that you are gonna enjoy this site.. It's fun here... Welcome once again sugar!!!
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2013
ikekings: Oh! My bad! Don't mind me... Welcome to nairaland pretty... We have lots of crazy peeps on this site... Some can be annoying.. But, it's left for you to separate the wheat from the chaff... I can assure that you are gonna enjoy this site.. It's fun here... Welcome once again sugar!!!
Thank you dear, for welcoming me and the heads up! I'll be careful kiss
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by ikekings(m): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
Thank you dear, for welcoming me and the heads up! I'll be careful kiss
My pleasure senorita... Tread carefully!!!
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by Popowaa: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

Weda u like change your handle 100000 times

that would not change the ugliness of your face angry

You remind me of that classic movies in the 80's wen arnold act

wetin be the name that year again ohhh!!

Yeah ---------------> PREDATOR cheesy cheesy
Be nicegringringrin
Re: What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying by oliviatwist: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Be nicegringringrin
You get him time cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

INJUSTICE! : Wife Catches Husband's Girlfriend, Beats And Strips Her / Why Are The Contents Of Threads/Topics Removed Or Hidden Still Visible? / Mad Man Falls In Love With Mad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.