Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help,mag Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help,mag Project (439 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,mag Project by mcvize(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please i want to know How do i find advertisers for my new magazine? Id like to do an initial printing of 1,000 i also need to find customers. I have no reasonable budget to speak of and im worried. Please any advice will go along way thanks nairalanders.
Re: Help,mag Project by yawatide(f): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Start off using google adsense, or services like that. That should at least give you some revenue, while waiting for actual advertisers. For the actuals, you will need some solid data (traffic, etc) to convince them as to why they should spend money on you, as opposed to the other guy.

Good luck!
Re: Help,mag Project by iyenimofe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Are you talking about hard copy magazines?
Id like to do an initial printing of 1,000 i also need to find customers.
Re: Help,mag Project by mcvize(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Yap hard copy...thanks for your time i apreciate
Re: Help,mag Project by iyenimofe(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Before you commence anything make sure your magazine has very good content. Your magazine has to be able to sell. If a potential advertiser thinks your magazine is junk, he will never use your magazine as an advertising medium.
We'll if you are are restricted financially, the best option is word of mouth. Spread the info that you need advertisers to as many people as you can get. These days everybody knows someone that has a business and that person could likely be searching for a medium of advertisement.
If you want to go further(and bigger) then you need an advertising agency. They'll handle all the messy parts and get you your advertisers. Although their fees might be quite high.
Use social media, distribute your business cards, give discounts to the customers you already have. You could also tell them that if they a refer another advertiser, they'll get a commission from the proceeds you make from him.
Try using these points, think of any more and with a tinge of luck you may get advertisers swarming all over your magazine- only if you have great content.
Hoped this helped. smiley
Re: Help,mag Project by CODEEATER(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Iyenimofe......did u try sending me a mail?
Re: Help,mag Project by iyenimofe(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Yes, any qualms?
Re: Help,mag Project by iyenimofe(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Re: Help,mag Project by mcvize(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
thanks very much bro i appreciate your time.....the mag is about ict and youthful life at large .

(1) (Reply)

Citanda! Now On Mobile Phone Browser / Beware: Email Scammers Infiltrate Facebook / Get An Affordable Website For Your Business And Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.