Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri (7836 Views)

- Possibly The Most Amazing House Ever(picture) / Scary: An Australian Firm Has Designed The Scariest House Ever / Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Talkcentral: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Ignatio(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Some people have a well full of money. I got to beef up my hustle.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by idupaul: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Okay I know this house in lekki phase 1 .. I don't think its the most expensive house though
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by CaptJHMiller: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Its sophisticated alright, but its kinda ugly.. With the circles, armani logo and polo logo.. Yuk!!
What's the point in puting a TV in the floor?
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by demelza: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Op change the title of the thread.
This isnt a house, its a mansion.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by anthoniosp(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
scorpion... oyaa lets go and rob
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Look at that glittering Rolls Royce Ghost showcased in a glass garage!

Jesus is Lord. May our Lord not forsake His children o.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Expensive? What happened to Aso Villa? Baba God, abeg reason my matter wella and even if I don't get something like this on earth, help me make heaven coz I know I would get something better than this... Amin!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by joyli: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Money is Good! wink wink
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE IS BIG BIG BIG HOUSES I HERE ABOUT EVERYTIME THT STAY IN BANANA ISLAND, AND HAVE OWNED BY YUZEDO?? THIS ONE HAVE NOT BETTER IT NA..

grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Phiozy: Expensive? What happened to Aso Villa? Baba God, abeg reason my matter wella and even if I don't get something like this on earth, help me make heaven coz I know I would get something better than this... Amin!

Wow. Truly astounding. There's hope for religion after all!

These days, the priority (even among so-called men of God and devout Christians) is making it here on earth "by fire by force", while heaven is deemed secondary.

I've not heard anything like this in such a long time, not even from any of the pastors and 'born again' poseurs.

Heaven is the ultimate end-game, for those who purport to be believers, so I guess it makes sense to seek it beyond worldly (and therefore temporary) luxuries.

Keep it up, who knows? God might yet surprise you with both earthly and eternal exaltation.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Really Sophisticated, Emmm, Where is my oil well located self
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by addictiv(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
who is doing this na...why are you doing this to me.........#goes to national assembly to collect hardship allowance#
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by s3nn2x(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Not impressed! Who owns the house sef? I am sure it is somebody we don't even know...what's with the TV on the floor? Does having money equates to stupidity? Kai! Shey na person go dey watch TV for ground or what?
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by benkings(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
chai!dis is no house...... dis is called HOME!!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by wasak(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
money abi? I go make am
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by 3ace(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
s3nn2x: ...what's with the TV on the floor? Does having money equates to stupidity? Kai! Shey na person go dey watch TV for ground or what?
Abi o, an aquarium would have been better, not a TV.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by PurpleHouse(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
joyli: Money is Good! wink wink
All The Time!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
I tap into the grace that erected this sophisticated environmental machinery
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by eaglechild: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
impressive
more pls.
Qx56 Infiniti
Rolls Royce
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by scalpking: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Acidosis:

I tap into the grace that erected this sophisticated environmental machinery
just work and believe, for more beautiful things of life go here>>>>>>[url]www.nigerianrooster.com[url][/url] grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by freshkunzy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Its sophisticated alright, but its kinda ugly.. With the circles, armani logo and polo logo.. Yuk!!
chairman no talk am again...if u built it with ur money u wont say that
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Acidosis(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
scalpking:
just work and believe

cool
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 10, 2013
Well, the house is so breathtaking that I had to do a little asking around to find out who owns it, and what I discovered about him isn't pretty.

The edifice is apparently owned by a guy named Okwudili Umenyiora. . . .a.k.a "Mr. Dilly". . .a.k.a. "Cowboy", who parades himself as the Chairman of Dilly Motors in Lekki. The beautiful house above was designed and built for him by his buddy - a certain Austin Okpe.

No be for my mouth una go hear the details of this guy's 'business' activities. Let's just say he is an international businessman. Feel free to click on the link below or Google his name to learn more about "Mr Dilly". All I can say is that I knew the money behind this irreverently gorgeous house could not be squeaky clean. Congrats to him sha. "Hard work" pays.

http://www.1976ad.com/2011/12/26/the-curious-case-of-okwudili-umenyiora-alleged-fugitive-from-u-s-justice-celebrated-society-man-in-nigeria/
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by oladapolif: 2:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

na too much money... dont cry, as una no even get aboke tv for house
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by biafranqueen: 2:43am On Oct 10, 2013
pro01: Well, the house is so breathtaking that I had to do a little asking around to find out who owns it, and what I discovered about him isn't pretty.

The edifice is apparently owned by a guy named Okwudili Umenyiora. . . .a.k.a "Mr. Dilly". . .a.k.a. "Cowboy", who parades himself as the Chairman of Dilly Motors in Lekki. The beautiful house above was designed and built for him by his buddy - a certain Austin Okpe.

No be for my mouth una go hear the details of this guy's 'business' activities. Let's just say he is an international businessman. Feel free to click on the link below or Google his name to learn more about "Mr Dilly". All I can say is that I knew the money behind this irreverently gorgeous house could not be squeaky clean. Congrats to him sha. "Hard work" pays.

http://www.1976ad.com/2011/12/26/the-curious-case-of-okwudili-umenyiora-alleged-fugitive-from-u-s-justice-celebrated-society-man-in-nigeria/

Did you read the comments Nigerians celebrate criminality like its Christmas and wonder why the This country is underdeveloped, so this guy used Nigerian people's info copied checks and cashed the forge checks and people will open they rotten trap and say he didn't kill nobody what's the problem cry the house is beautiful but the tears that people cried when they account was cleaned will vindicated those that were wronged! Like I said Responsible leaders will never come when Nigerians are irresponsible!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by tellwisdom: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Did you read the comments Nigerians celebrate criminality like its Christmas and wonder why the This country is underdeveloped, so this guy used Nigerian people's info copied checks and cashed the forge checks and people will open they rotten trap and say he didn't kill nobody what's the problem cry the house is beautiful but the tears that people cried when they account was cleaned will vindicated those that were wronged! Like I said Responsible leaders will never come when Nigerians are irresponsible!

Why are you crying??... As you can see, the subject matter is not, "who owns or what does he do". Just Appreciate the look and continue your Eba sad
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by biafranqueen: 3:29am On Oct 10, 2013
tellwisdom:

Why we you crying??... As you can see, the subject matter is not, "who owns or what does he do". Just Appreciate the look and continue your Eba sad
did I comment on your post why r u sweating me angryI am talking about the article, and I have met this couple at a few functions. The house is very beautiful like I pointed out. I am not sure he even owns the house, my cry is for the article I know someone that account got hacked like this and it destroyed their world

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by tellwisdom: 3:44am On Oct 10, 2013
biafranqueen: did I comment on your post why r u sweating me angryI am talking about the article, and I have met this couple at a few functions. The house is very beautiful like I pointed out. I am not sure he even owns the house, my cry is for the article I know someone that account got hacked like this and it destroyed their world

Which one come be this one wey u frown (face) like person wey dem squeeze for breasssst??angry
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Did you read the comments Nigerians celebrate criminality like its Christmas and wonder why the This country is underdeveloped, so this guy used Nigerian people's info copied checks and cashed the forge checks and people will open they rotten trap and say he didn't kill nobody what's the problem cry the house is beautiful but the tears that people cried when they account was cleaned will vindicated those that were wronged! Like I said Responsible leaders will never come when Nigerians are irresponsible!

Yea I read the comments, and I wasn't surprised at all.

I desperately hoped that the owner of the house would be a legitimate business person, to serve as genuine inspiration to some of the 'believers' in this thread. Lol. However, I still believe he would.inspire most Nigerians nonetheless, regardless of the source of his wealth. In fact, criminally acquired wealth seems to be more inspiring in this part of the world than plain, boring, legitimate wealth.

Meanwhile, it is authoritative that this guy owns that house. I have heard about him and his close friend (Kcee Limpopo's elder brother, "E-Money"wink and their exploits on the Island. These guys are among the biggest spenders in that axis. . .they make millions of dollars from their 'business'.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by anthoniosp(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
pro01:

Yea I read the comments, and I wasn't surprised at all.

I desperately hoped that the owner of the house would be a legitimate business person, to serve as genuine inspiration to some of the 'believers' in this thread. Lol. However, I still believe he would.inspire most Nigerians nonetheless, regardless of the source of his wealth. In fact, criminally acquired wealth seems to be more inspiring in this part of the world than plain, boring, legitimate wealth.

Meanwhile, it is authoritative that this guy owns that house. I have heard about him and his close friend (Kcee Limpopo's elder brother, "E-Money"wink and their exploits on the Island. These guys are among the biggest spenders in that axis. . .they make millions of dollars from their 'business'.
u are right he is a yahoo guy nd a thief.. na people life dey dat aus ooh
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri by NoVowel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
t.v 4floor ke..b lyk sey d chair dy 4ceiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Land Sizes & Measurement In Nigeria Real Estate Investment / Something About Gtbank Buildings / BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.