Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! (1091 Views)

When Politicians Fight, It’s For Their Pockets – Agbakoba / Is It Good To Plug Your Nose When You're Talking To Someone With Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
Oh well, I don't have much to say but this:

The last two days have been very hot with various insults being thrown up and down. Who knows why but each time I create a thread, it always ends up like this. I can't recollect any thread of mine that has survived the strict scrutiny of our admin.

At this point, let me go straight to what I created this thread for.

JK: we had a long struggle but the thread has been buried, There isn't reason why we should keep on hating at each other. Oh well yes, I am actually apologizing. Just like you said I am a kid. I have offended an aunt and I am here crying for forgiveness. What a marvellous view.

Mesmy: I wish I knew earlier who you were, even though I doubt it would have changed anything. Let's go back to our normal selves. I mean, I prefer fighting you for David than for my ideas. So how about that?

If I have forgotten someone promptly complain here. I already have a headache so you can possibly make it worse!
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
The last two days have been very hot with various insults being thrown up and down. Who knows why but each time I create a thread, it always ends up like this. I can't recollect any thread of mine that has survived the strict scrutiny of our admin.

This made me laugh. cheesy

Anyway it's good to make up. wink
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
How lovely and mature smiley

Mesmerize, Jenny and You are all lovely and smart people who of course all have their different opinions which will surely clash one way or the other, nairaland is for fun and we are here to enjoy ourselves. Let's not allow arguments to get in the way of our love. wink
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by TOH(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
Im offended that you are even apologizing

Now make up with me tongue
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by jekkad: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2008
michelin89:

Oh well, I don't have much to say but this:

At this point, let me go straight to what I created this thread for.

JK: we had a long struggle but the thread has been buried, There isn't reason why we should keep on hating at each other. Oh well yes, I am actually apologizing. Just like you said I am a kid. I have offended an aunt and I am here crying for forgiveness. What a marvellous view.

Mesmy: I wish I knew earlier who you were, even though I doubt it would have changed anything. Let's go back to our normal selves. I mean, I prefer fighting you for David than for my ideas. So how about that?

If I have forgotten someone promptly complain here. I already have a headache so you can possibly make it worse!

babes no probs,we all quarell each day no be big deal,its just dat i did not expect it from u,if na other pple i no get wahala but u wey i take as my parly -parly but no yawa sha all still dey flow?how body wink kiss
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by cold(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
Dearest michelin,u're apologising & still being sarcastic abt it.Methinks u're not sincere,u're just spoiling 4 the Mother of all wars.
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Hannibal: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
Now this is bad news. . . . .
When feminists come together like this, then we MEN should take cover.
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Mesmerize(f): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2008
LOL! Are you kidding me? Thanks! But you know I haven't approached you becuz I did not take offense.
You stated your idea and me, mines. . we dnt all have to agree.
But thanks kiss
Fighting me for who? shocked shocked hmmmmmmmmm. . You can have him jor, he's been flirting arnd lately, you've got to avoid him o

TOH,
ti e ba bi ibeji nko grin grin grin
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by eldee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah . . . we're still safe
Let's just hope J-girl doesn't see this thread cheesy
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
ibkaye:

How lovely and mature smiley

Mesmerize, Jenny and You are all lovely and smart people who of course all have their different opinions which will surely clash one way or the other, nairaland is for fun and we are here to enjoy ourselves. Let's not allow arguments to get in the way of our love. wink

Well said!

TOH:

I'm offended that you are even apologizing

Now make up with me tongue

Ehm ehm. Na me ask you make u dey offended? Naaaa I am just kidding. You are all my super friends. I know who to turn to whenever a topic comes up. Since you all have different ideas, I can't help but accomodate you. grin Variety is sweet!

jek_kad:

babes no probs,we all quarell each day no be big deal,its just that i did not expect it from u,if na other people i no get wahala but u wey i take as my parly -parly but no yawa sha all still dey flow?how body wink kiss

Body dey inside cloth but i wish I could jump off. This heat is terrible men! *suffering*

cold:

Dearest michelin,u're apologising & still being sarcastic about it.Methinks u're not sincere,u're just spoiling for the Mother of all wars.

I don hear you. Well they know meand they know what I mean.

Hannibal:

Ehe eh! You this boy dey see things even when they nor dey. U sure say u well so?

Mesmerize:

LOL! Are you kidding me? Thanks! But you know I haven't approached you becuz I did not take offense.
You stated your idea and me, mines. . we dnt all have to agree.
But thanks kiss
Fighting me for who? shocked shocked hmmmmmmmmm. . You can have him jor, he's been flirting arnd lately, you've got to avoid him o

I know, he flirted with me too! embarassed
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Mesmerize(f): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
michelin89:

I know, he flirted with me too! embarassed
awwww. . well, leave David in my care, hon.
I'll take care of him wink
Ehrrrrm, so he wnt flirt again embarassed
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by jekkad: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
michelin89:

Well said!

Ehm ehm. Na me ask you make u dey offended? Naaaa I am just kidding. You are all my super friends. I know who to turn to whenever a topic comes up. Since you all have different ideas, I can't help but accomodate you.  grin Variety is sweet!

Body dey inside cloth but i wish I could jump off. This heat is terrible men!
*suffering*

I don hear you. Well they know meand they know what I mean.

Ehe eh! You this boy dey see things even when they nor dey. You sure say u well so?

I know, he flirted with me too!  embarassed

men d heat no be small oooo my sister,even me sef,na waste coat i wear since morning i no foit wear correct cloth if not i go just die
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Nah . . . we're still safe
Let's just hope J-girl doesn't see this thread cheesy

Wetin she go do? cool Shebi she know say we still get that matter for ground?
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

men d heat no be small oooo my sister,even me sef,na waste coat i wear since morning i no foit wear correct cloth if not i go just die

I nor wonder the coat dey waste. With all the sweat wey you dey sweat how that coat go be the same after you don wear am sef? In fact eh me still nor understand why you wear coat and since morning too. Haba, and u dey talk say the coat nor be correct coat. Nor be that one dem dey wear for UN? Me i nor understand you oo!
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by jekkad: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
michelin89:

I nor wonder the coat dey waste. With all the sweat wey you dey sweat how that coat go be the same after you don wear am sef? In fact eh me still nor understand why you wear coat and since morning too. Haba, and u dey talk say the coat nor be correct coat. Nor be that one them dey wear for UN? Me i nor understand you oo!

lmao u no well,i make mistake na waist coat ,or u no know say waist coat na sleeveless wt enough space for fresh air to enter?i no go work today,so naim i wear since morning na my house i dey naaaa,i only remove am when i wan go buy sthg for one of this african shops,immediately i come house na run i use remove am,atleast na sleeveless
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

lmao u no well,i make mistake na waist coat ,or u no know say waist coat na sleeveless wt enough space for fresh air to enter?i no go work today,so naim i wear since morning na my house i dey naaaa,i only remove am when i wan go buy sthg for one of this african shops,immediately i come house na run i use remove am,atleast na sleeveless

Me nor know. I call them singlet, long sleeve, short sleeve, shirt, t-shirt. That waist coat me i never hear am. But thanks to you i don learn new thing. I go go buy one sef.
Re: After A Good Fight, It's Good To Make Up! by AnthonyKil(m): 4:23am On Jul 02, 2008
Awww. . . . How sweet. Let us fight and then make love. grin

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Award-nominate your Candidates. / What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? / Come And Play Golf With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.