Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda (1059 Views)

Why Did Nigeria Change From Righthand Drive To Lefthand Drive? / I Need A Mechanic That Can Change Rover 75 Engine To Honda Engine / Solution To Honda Babyboy Gear Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda by treatise: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hello peeps,
I've been using a toyota camry 2.0 manufactured in 1986 without major incident;the quest to change to an automatic transmission car coincided with an opportunity of an individual trying sell his 2000 Honda Accord. What would you advise? Thank you all.
Re: The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmm. Which advise are talking about?
Re: The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda by treatise: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
There is this perception that honda cars are not meant for Nigerian roads. A friend of mine was of the opinion that I should wait until I get a higher version of any toyota; the fact is that I don't have enough money that would enable me get one from Cotonou. Thanks for the response !
Re: The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 12, 2013
First of all is the Honda in a good condition and why is the owner selling?

The Honda is a good car just use the right gear oil and watch out for the ball joints.

Good Luck.
Re: The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda by Originalsly: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
If I remember correctly...I think 2000 Honda had transmission problems. Maybe that's the reason it is being sold.
Re: The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda by treatise: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
@cne010, the frame and the sound of the give the impression of a good car ; his reason for selling is not different from the usual : ' i just want to upgrade' . thanks for the shrewd contribution.

@originalsly, my knowledge about honda cars is equivalent to zero hence, the need to bring the topic before nairalanders. is it a myth that honda automobiles are inferior to those of toyota? thanks for your great contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Car Gurus, Come In And Help Me! / How Can I Verify If A Car Was A Stolen Car.... / Tesla Issues Software Update To Help Owners Flee Hurricane Irma In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.