Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am (1535 Views)

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 10, 2013
A woman is facing an attempted murder charge after stabbing her boyfriend in the eye when he allegedly refused to have s(*x with her at 4am.
According to an affidavit La Crystal King-Woolfork, 28, became angry after her boyfriend refused her advances at their Vero Beach home.
He claimed that King-Woolfork came home drunk on September 27 and demanded to have s(*x.
He said that when he refused she grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the eye.
The victim was able to disarm King-Woolfork and hid the knife between the mattresses of his bed and fled the scene.
As he fled, he called another person for a ride to the hospital where he was treated.
- See MORE UNCENSORED PICTURES at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/10/do-me-pls-woman-stabbing-boyfriend-in.html#sthash.l4mjsaJw.dpuf

Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by 3ace(m): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Chei! Konji na bastard.
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Spiritual konji! grin
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by nerodenero: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Konji don send her to jail asap
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Don't drink y'all! Let this be a warning grin
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Form of Man Rape
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nomski0(f): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin grin
What else is their to see in this world
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by UjSizzle(f): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2013
He was stabbed in the eye and could still wrestle the knife from her and hide it in the bed? undecided

Anyway that's a strange name the woman's got. Sounds like a hotel room grin
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by AbuMikey(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2013

Shey na by force to f**k ni? undecided

Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by homesteady(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2013
They should also stab her eye! angry
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by DJDOLA(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Orebirin fi obe gun ololufe re loju nitori pe ko fe ba sun...o lagbara oooo
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Y ddnt he do her angry
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Yes o na by force to fcckgrin

I thought guys were ever ready for se.x....wetin happen
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA: Y ddnt he do her angry
because u didn't want to do me!!!!!lol
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by skyscraperTM(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
konjivities no qood o!
Re: DO ME PLS: Woman Stabbing Boyfriend In The Eye When He Refused To Do Her At 4am by Haywhymido(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA: Y ddnt he do her angry
n wen did sex turn to food

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Burns Daughter With Hot Iron In Lagos (photo) / Nice Trick Used By A Prisoner (pix) / Muslims Migrants In Germany Rape Russian Child For 30 Hours Then Get Massacred..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.