Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers (17034 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? / State Alawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by barcaboi(m): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2013
otijah: Available balance; 30657. This one don suffer, all ur stay in school is 20,000 that u saved. Now all ur hope relys on the FG and SG, wahala dey. After nagerians would be complaining of poverty and blaiming the govt, while u didn't start making hay while the sun shines. Rochas God Bless You Jare
What's ur business with that?...NYSC use a different account to the one u use in school so he might hav some cash in d oda acct....stop criticizing pple and get a life

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by amjyk: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2013
solomon111]Populist nonsense.
Most of the roads in imo is crap,coupled with the fact that this guy borrows anyhow yet with little results.
Keep indebting your state.

how many roads have u passed in imo state in d last 14months? and what evidence do u have 2 show 4 his borrowings?
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2013
Bad belle! Rochas all d way!
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by femmy2010(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2013
otijah: Available balance; 30657. This one don suffer, all ur stay in school is 20,000 that u saved. Now all ur hope relys on the FG and SG, wahala dey. After nagerians would be complaining of poverty and blaiming the govt, while u didn't start making hay while the sun shines. Rochas God Bless You Jare

It aint easy my brother.
Cos it easy for you doesn't mean it is that easy for millions of others.
@Topic,good one by the state.
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by beau49: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
4 ALL THOSE OF SERVING IN IMO STATE....THOSE DAT WERE PAID THE 10k R 'BATCH A' CORP MEMBER POSTED 2 N SERVING IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS OR STATE GOVT PARASTATALS.....REASON BEING MOST OF DEM WERE NOT GIVEN ACCOMODATION NEITHER R DEY COLLECTING ANY FORM OF ALLOWANCE.
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
see dis 1 oooo, did he say dats d only money he has? Incase u weren't opportuned 2 serve, jst knw dat NYSC in most cases requires dat u open a new account. He didn't even say dat was his first allowan....... Mr. Saver frm d univasity.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by PasD(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
I'm batchA corp member and I serve in OW municipal. And 2day I finally made front page. Rejoice wt me quote author=paulasweet]
Really? Wot batch are u in and wots ur LGA?[/quote]
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by emy1trillion: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is a bloody lie,u'r takin to smebdy dat didn't passout 4rm Imo state too ryt?
Plz disblief dis post,its a fallacy 4rm d pit of hell.
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by busterr(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
De Wisedon: if only pple will stop saying shit against dis man.jst two years,4 d first time in my village,dis man tarred d road in front of my hauz.APC ALL D WAY
UP ROCHAS
UP NGIGE
UP OSHIOMOLE
nd all haters should go f**k d devil
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by busterr(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
De Wisedon: if only pple will stop saying shit against dis man.jst two years,4 d first time in my village,dis man tarred d road in front of my hauz.APC ALL D WAY
UP ROCHAS
UP NGIGE
UP OSHIOMOLE
nd all haters should go f**k d devil

what happened to the roads he built?? It's worse than it was before i bet you're from his hometown
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by ijemomo(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2013
This is showmanship! I only hope they will sustain it& not just to score cheap publicity!
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by konklushun(f): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Make oshiomhole pay edo kopa now, it af well sha
Re: Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers by remmer56(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
This pay thing, is it true or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Combine National Service And Law School - NYSC Warns / What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / NYSC Jungle Boot Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.