Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,350 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) (3740 Views)

Fresh EXXON MOBIL Job Recruitment Via AVENTA / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by ariblaze(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
please i got this email
and i would like to confirm ,anyone with information please letme know

WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE TRAINEE PROGRAMME OF THE EXXON MOBIL IS CURRENTLY GOING ON,AND BASED ON THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN PURPLESHARK AND EXXON MOBIL YOUR RESUME HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND SELECTED. BASED ON THIS FACT YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS ONE OF THE CANDIDATES THAT ARE TO JOIN THE MOBIL TRAINEE PROGRAMME FOR THESE SESSION WHICH WILL LAST FOR ONE YEAR(1YR).
SINCE YOUR C/V HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND ACCEPTED BY THE COMPANY YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR THE ON-GOING EXXON MOBIL TRAINEE PROGRAMME.
DURING THE TRAINEE PROGRAMME YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SALARY AND BENEFIT AS A STAFF OF THE COMPANY,YOU WILL BE PAID SALARY THROUGH OUT THE PERIOD OF THE PROGRAMME ,YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO CONTINUE WITH THE COMPANY AFTER THE ONE YEAR PROGRAMME .
BEAR IN MIND THAT THE COMPANY SHALL TAKE CARE OF YOUR ACCOMODATION,FEEDING,AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITY JUST LIKE A STAFF OF THE COMPANY.
ALSO BEAR IN MIND THAT ANY MIS-INFORMATION OR FORGED DOCUMENT SENT TO US MIGHT RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF THE APPOINTMENT,IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT US VIA EMAIL.

HOW TO REGISTER/APPLY

1.GET THE FORM OR YOU GO TO THE BELOW LINK TO FILL AND SUBMIT THE FORM ONLINE AT THE BELOW LINK

2.PAY 3000 naira being the amount for application fee,which you are to pay to the company account;application fee to be made to the below account details;

ACCOUNT NAME ; EXXON MOBIL
ACCOUNT NUMBER ; 08064830565
BANK NAME ; FIRSTINLAND BANK PLC

NOTE;MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PAY MONEY OR SEND MONEY TO ANYBOBY RATHER THAN INTO THE COMPANY ACCOUNT AS STATED ABOVE,WE DO NOT BEAR RESPONSIBILTY IF YOU PAY MONEY TO ANY BODY,PERSON,OR TO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT NAME.ALL APPLICATION FEE MUST BE PAID TO THE COMPANY ACCOUNT NAME JUST AS STATED ABOVE.

IF YOU NEED ANY CLARIFICATIONS DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT US BY EMAIL THANKS

REGARDS

EXXON MOBIL
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by jimmoh: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
SCAM!
Pick race!
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by otesy: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
419, mobil will never ask you to pay "application fee". Don't fall for this scam. I am surprised you are even considering this,
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by ajile2: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
i got the mail too.but i had earlier got a mail from purple shark pleading not to pay anybody for any job or trainning. so i think is 419ers. but am going to go further by tommorow by confirming from a mobil staff. this people sef! they can give someone hypertension.
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by deor03(m): 1:51am On Jul 02, 2008
This is 420-1 grin
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by ariblaze(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2008
ajile2:

i got the mail too.but i had earlier got a mail from purple shark pleading not to pay anybody for any job or trainning. so i think is 419ers. but am going to go further by tommorow by confirming from a mobil staff. this people sef! they can give someone hypertension.

thanks, please do let me know
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by cooldudeng(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2008
hey
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by ladyE1(f): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2008
THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM, I GOT THESAME MAIL FROM PURPLESHARK LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK, ALSO GOT THAT OF 'EXXON MOBIL'. IMMEDIATELY I SAW IT I KNOW ITS "THOSE BIG BROS " AT WORK. WE SHOULD ALL SHINE OUR EYES VERY WELL SO THAT WE DON'T FALL VICTIM. IF ANYBODY CORNFIRMS THE MAIL PLEASE GET IT ACROSS TO OTHERS. ONE LOVE.
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by VANENON(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2008
Any company that requests for an application fee from you to process your employment are scammers beware.
A real company will even offer to repay your transport and accommodation cost.
I know my former company and my present company do it
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by jaybee3(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2008
So what is d bank gonna do since it has been identified as a fraudulent attempt to scam unwilling victims of their hard earned cash?
I think the bank should forward the details of d account owner to efcc.
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by ladyE1(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2008
I wish firstinland bank will help trace this scammers out by giving their details to EFCC so that they wont drag the bank's reputation in the mud.
I wont be suprise if the informations given by these people are false and not traceable. My advice is that we should verify every offer and not be in a haste inasmuch as we are despearately in need of a job
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by oruru(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2008
i got d same msg.they are 419.how can a reputable company like mobile request 4 payment?make una nor answer them.dem think say dem wise.
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by yukuns: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
ole boy and girl try dial the account number on your phone grin grin grin grin uh uh uh
scamilolo
Re: Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification) by mecussey(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2008
I believed the first paragragh but the 2nd was totally Nigerian Yahoo, and Exxon Mobil does not write to any body by the name of the company. Though some people will still fall MUGU, initially I thought it was true, and I wondered why I was not invited for the training. Na waoh, small thing hypertension for catch home boy

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Abuja With An Attractive Salary And Allowances / Npower New Link , Fast And Easy. No Passport Upload. / 12 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.