Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Gsm Engineers Enter Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gsm Engineers Enter Here. (6624 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by andy4wisdom(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2006
MOBILE PHONE ENGINEERS LETS SHARE OUR IDEAS OUTSIDE GSM FORUM HERE
POST SOFTWARES, HARDWARE PICS AND MORE. grin

I HAVE ALOT OF SOTWARES, FLASH FILES TO SHARE JUST ASK.

EXAMPLE, THE LATEST UGS, UNIVERSAL GSM SERVICS. LATST VERSION.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by Bright2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2006
Plz go on we are waiting.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by erickanal(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2006
great thinkin man,plz can i get p800&6600 flash file &a yahoo messenger compactible to p800 or symbian platform
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2006
andy4wisdom:

MOBILE PHONE ENGINEERS LETS SHARE OUR IDEAS OUTSIDE GSM FORUM HERE
POST SOFTWARES, HARDWARE PICS AND MORE. grin

I HAVE ALOT OF SOTWARES, FLASH FILES TO SHARE JUST ASK.

EXAMPLE, THE LATEST UGS, UNIVERSAL GSM SERVICS. LATST VERSION.

I read your post  on my mobile when i login to this forum today. thank's to   vmobile network, opera mini software and my phone=  my-v55 sagem.

Pls is this the[i] right place to post phone solution [/i] ? because we engineer are using this trick to make money and feed our family    or  solution for  only users ?
But let me share some common pic solution before i receive ur reply

oluwizard@gmail.com
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2006
see this

Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
NOKIA 1100 CHRAGING PROBLEM.
SOLUTION;;

Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2006
1100 NOKIA SPEAKER SOLUTION

Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2006
1100 RINGER PROBLEM SOLUTION
NB;; all pic is 100% solution tested by me [oluwizard]

Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2006
hello all gsm ENGINEER in this forum pls let me know if this place is good for this kind of solution i have more than 1800 different solution and still updating everyday for my ebook and CD tittle;; Learn mobile repeair with pics coming soon. smiley smiley
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2006
see
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by Neoteny(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2006
u copy n paste jpeg pix n u call urself an engineer.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by LoverBwoy(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2006
oluwizard:

hello all gsm ENGINEER in this forum please let me know if this place is good for this kind of solution i have more than 1800 different solution and still updating everyday for my ebook and CD tittle;; Learn mobile repeair with pics coming soon. smiley smiley

when uve finished updating your ebook on mobile repair can i have a copy please grin cutebreh@yahoo.co.uk thanx
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2006
Neoteny:

u copy n paste jpeg pix n u call yourself an engineer.

I don't have your time and if u are looking for publicty on NAIRALAND don't let your EGO trip u to my side if u are able to know OLUWIZARD and is partners in ICT industry count yourself as the lucky boy. am not among wash and heat engineer.
oluwizard is a member of INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR CERTIFIED MOBILE-PHONE REPAIRS PROFESSIONALS. do u know that boy or are u also a member let me know online and offline society

objective of the society:
To promote GSM technology as a tool for development
To sensitize governments on the relevance of mobile phone engineers in the certification of handsets imported into their various countries.
To perform and promote rating of handsets manufactured .
To promote standardization and ensure compliance of mobile phone production.
To address and ensure issues of professionalism, integrity and excellence in phone repair business.
To promote the mobile phone security
To organize yearly conventions, annual general meetings and awards.
To organize monthly and quarterly training for its members to ensure professionalism.
To ensure yearly representation of the society in the annual GSM congress.
To certify the members for professional qualification.
To ensure continuous education on the GSM technology for members.
To ensure that ISCEMREP remains a permanent brand in
the Telecom industry.

that is the reason of this society. It will serve as a regulatory body for CERTIFIED MOBILE REPAIRS PROFESSIONALS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I can assure that when the society is fully operational the professionals will be seperated from amateurs like you who is telling me that am copy and paste pic.
Pls share your own solution and let see what you have for we copy and paste enigineer.
It is INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR CERTIFIED MOBILE-PHONES REPAIR PROFESSIONALS (ISCEMREP)
www.iscemrep.org

NIGERIAN HEADQUTERS; ilupeju lagos

ABUJA CHAPTER wuse zone 4 abuja.
i don't have time 4 u as i said ok u appear to be driven by your ego. be a bit decent in the midst of decent people. it is un-African to act and talk the way u present yourself in this forum. pride goes before a fall the saying goes. it is not the way in african to prescribe beheading as a drug for headache. a word is enough for the wise. take care.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2006
Download  SAMSUNG PHONES  MANUAL
http://www.mobilchips.com/manuals.php?p_cat=2
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by andy4wisdom(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2006
Still waiting
ask me 4 any soft or flash file
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by sammiee: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2006
hello paypal.nice having one like you in nairaland.pls am a fresher in gsm engineering ust finished training i need advice on how to start off n pls will need flashfiles, softwares ,pcb charts also.pls help.thanks.really will appreciate
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by Neoteny(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2006
muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!, "certified engineers", "international body",
oluwizard:

I don't have your time and if u are looking for publicty on NAIRALAND don't let your EGO trip u to my side if u are able to know OLUWIZARD and is partners in ICT industry count yourself as the lucky boy. am not among wash and heat engineer.
oluwizard is a member of INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR CERTIFIED MOBILE-PHONE REPAIRS PROFESSIONALS. do u know that boy or are u also a member let me know online and offline society

objective of the society:
To promote GSM technology as a tool for development
To sensitize governments on the relevance of mobile phone engineers in the certification of handsets imported into their various countries.
To perform and promote rating of handsets manufactured .
To promote standardization and ensure compliance of mobile phone production.
To address and ensure issues of professionalism, integrity and excellence in phone repair business.
To promote the mobile phone security
To organize yearly conventions, annual general meetings and awards.
To organize monthly and quarterly training for its members to ensure professionalism.
To ensure yearly representation of the society in the annual GSM congress.
To certify the members for professional qualification.
To ensure continuous education on the GSM technology for members.
To ensure that ISCEMREP remains a permanent brand in
the Telecom industry.

that is the reason of this society. It will serve as a regulatory body for CERTIFIED MOBILE REPAIRS PROFESSIONALS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I can assure that when the society is fully operational the professionals will be seperated from amateurs like you who is telling me that am copy and paste pic.
Please share your own solution and let see what you have for we copy and paste enigineer.
It is INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR CERTIFIED MOBILE-PHONES REPAIR PROFESSIONALS (ISCEMREP)
www.iscemrep.org

NIGERIAN HEADQUTERS; ilupeju lagos

ABUJA CHAPTER wuse zone 4 abuja.
i don't have time for you as i said ok u appear to be driven by your ego. be a bit decent in the midst of decent people. it is un-African to act and talk the way u present yourself in this forum. pride goes before a fall the saying goes. it is not the way in african to prescribe beheading as a drug for headache. a word is enough for the wise. take care.

muahahahahaha!!!!!, wat a get-off!, "international society", "professionals", wow!!!and you talk about ego. wat a guy! well goodluck wit the solder and u dont need any hot air blower cos u are one yourself, MR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER!!
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by VirtualCom(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2006
For general IT & telecoms project consultancy, Goto http://kayodeadedayo.cjb.cc

Guidelines:

For free consultancy, solution & answers < or = 5mins.
All other solution >5mins is considered under charged project management/consultancy.
currently we are handling a confidential project here in Abuja which will be completed in the next 2wks.

i hope this answers your question.
call me when your flight is announced.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by andy4wisdom(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2006
I REFEER THIS TO OLUWIZARD

certified he said. A certificate is an ordinary paper, whatu know is stored in ur cerebrum, u may be certified but still remain a nonentity.
how many certified engineers in nigeria can change glued uem in phone, we all have to stop being uptimistic and be realistic, u havent met me so 4get about those once out there.
have u checked out the new bb5 ripper by me? or u think its still made by dejan? contact me if u need more info.

what i saw on ur site is just an infinitesimal, i will giv u my site when its time. All nigerians are not thesame, lliteracy is not just theoritical but practicalisation is included.

dont be supprised am a secondarian.

andy4wisdom@christfirst.net
andy4wisdom@bornagain.com
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by Neoteny(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2006
well i guess its not fair to laugh at u since you say you are a secondarian. im sorry i mocked you cos as you say "All nigerians are not thesame, lliteracy is not just theoritical but practicalisation is included." so i wish you good luck.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2006
andy4wisdom:

certified he said. A certificate is an ordinary paper, whatu know is stored in your cerebrum, u may be certified but still remain a nonentity.
how many certified engineers in nigeria can change glued uem in phone, we all have to stop being uptimistic and be realistic, u havent met me so 4get about those once out there.

What is your problem self ? You naija guys are something else did i talk to you ? You start a tread and i join you  if u think u can do it alone why do you call others to "enter here" ?  There are alot of guy out there that can not even hold mouse or press keyborad in computer not to talk of browsing  and they are all gsm engineer and we  have junior engineer like me OLUWIZARD in nairaland that want to learn more about gsm engineering.

andy4wisdom:

have u checked out the new bb5 ripper by me? or u think its still made by dejan? contact me if u need more info.
don't be supprised am a secondarian.

This is not a market place if u have something to sell  or give out free let me know. but don't ask me qustion pls.
We surpose to be friend and thing of how this forum or phone section will be great not all this ego tripping that Neoteny start here
Anytime tread is like this i always  forget about it incase i don't post here again  don't thing i don't know what am doing.

andy4wisdom:

what i saw on your site is just an infinitesimal, i will giv u my site when its time. All nigerians are not thesame, lliteracy is not just theoritical but practicalisation is included.

don't be supprised am a secondarian.

What do you saW on my site ? who tell you i have website ?
you don't know my site because i don't have.
pls pls stop all this. some guys want to be like  andy4wisdom or  Neoteny  BUT I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH OFF IF BOTH OF U CAN DO IT ALL.
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by Neoteny(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2006
@oluwizard
me? ego tripping? thanks a lot but i didnt see where i referred to u up there. thanks anyway. cool

[img]http://www./vipersig.jpg[/img]
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by roughcoin12: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
andy4wisdom:
Still waiting ask me 4 any soft or flash file
i need softwares emmashif@gmail.com
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by Electronzeez(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
Who is this man bragging about international certification .I don't get to see your members at #MWC .you are saying it like your certificate is an automatic ticket to work in any mobile brand just like we have it in CISCO .
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by fksymbol: 7:01am On May 21, 2018
O need the flash file of hotwave venus x12
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by kaydan01: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
oluwizard:
hello all gsm ENGINEER in this forum pls let me know if this place is good for this kind of solution i have more than 1800 different solution and still updating everyday for my ebook and CD tittle;; Learn mobile repeair with pics coming soon. smiley smiley

Man when u done updating ur book on solution i will like to av a copy
Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by olugbayilo6140: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
great thinkin man,plz can i get p800&6600 flash file &a yahoo messenger compactible to p800 or symbian platform

38 Likes

Re: Gsm Engineers Enter Here. by oluwizard(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2018
kaydan01:

Man when u done updating ur book on solution i will like to av a copy

You are quoting 2006 post ? 12yrs after!. Am not in that field again I have make some cash and runaway from phone biz. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Palringo Users Share Your Username / Visafone Internet Settings - What Visafone Customer Care Is Hiding / TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.