Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k (824 Views)

Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence / Latest Spam - Email Account Termination / Online Store Plugin For Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Etecscompanies(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Get a blog like Linder Ikeji for just 5000k and start making money online- with ads company like Google adsense.
Free blog+domain name+ customised email account+ facebook plugin for 5000k
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by ali700: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
hi!
i use wordpress on my site, i got two of my plugins the plugins are google analytics, header and footer, edit in HTML disabled i was told that my plugin had a fatal error i need help to get them back working. i hope you can help me with your expertise, i also hope you can help me insert the google analytics on my site, i will be looking forward to getting reply from you.

Thank you
Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Etecscompanies(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2013
ali700: hi!
i use wordpress on my site, i got two of my plugins the plugins are google analytics, header and footer, edit in HTML disabled i was told that my plugin had a fatal error i need help to get them back working. i hope you can help me with your expertise, i also hope you can help me insert the google analytics on my site, i will be looking forward to getting reply from you.

Thank you
Since u edited the plugins and it stops working, delete those plugins and reinstall them, then copy and paste the html codes here, then tell me what you want to edit, then i will do the edithing. Hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Etecscompanies: Get a blog like Linder Ikeji for just 5000k and start making money online- with ads company like Google adsense.
Free blog+domain name+ customised email account+ facebook plugin for 5000k
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com

Customized email? You don't even have one for yourself. Proof yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2013
ali700: hi!

Thank you

Can I see you blog url? You don't edit any plugins that are written in php language with html. Just know the language used in writing the scripts. And most scripts are written with php and java.
Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Etecscompanies(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
pureguide:

Can I see you blog url? You don't edit any plugins that are written in php language with html. Just know the language used in writing the scripts. And most scripts are written with php and java.
Note the html is written inside the php, and the php cant work without the html.
Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Etecscompanies(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
pureguide:

Customized email? You don't even have one for yourself. Proof yourself bro.

Here is my resent work(still building the mobile version of the site) with customised email accounts- visit the website and find out www.glorymfb.com (click on "career" and "contact us" they both have customised email accounts) i think my works should speak for me bro. Thanks .
Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Etecscompanies:
Here is my resent work(still building the mobile version of the site) with customised email accounts- visit the website and find out www.glorymfb.com (click on "career" and "contact us" they both have customised email accounts) i think my works should speak for me bro. Thanks .

Correct seen it! But you still need it so it will look official okay?
Nice work tho
Re: Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k by Etecscompanies(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

15th Annual Niit Scholarship Held Yesterday Nationwide 12th July,2014 / Webmasters Let Us Discuss How To Make Clients Value Web Projects More / Airtel Latest 200mb For Free Try It, And See For Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.